finished Hdrol/Xtren stack

holota18

Awards
well i just got done with my hdrol and xren stack, i had deccent results gained about 13 lbs and got stronger. im not on my PCT and im taking formadrol xl. i seem to be keeping all my gains, my question is that one of my buddys gave me a whole thing of animal cuts cause he got them free and said that he loves them and it works great for cutting. im wanting to cut down the my bf now that my cycles over with. would it be okay to take animal cuts while im in the middle of my pct or should i wait untill im done to start trying to cut down. thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
well i just got done with my hdrol and xren stack, i had deccent results gained about 13 lbs and got stronger. im not on my PCT and im taking formadrol xl. i seem to be keeping all my gains, my question is that one of my buddys gave me a whole thing of animal cuts cause he got them free and said that he loves them and it works great for cutting. im wanting to cut down the my bf now that my cycles over with. would it be okay to take animal cuts while im in the middle of my pct or should i wait untill im done to start trying to cut down. thanks
You never want to cut during PCT IMO. If anything you should be increasing your calories to keep up with the weight gain from the cycle. Cutting during PCT sets you up for losing gains. PCT is all about keeping gains and getting your test production back to normal.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
wait until PCT is done IMO.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol xl is your PCT for H drol stack with Tren?