Hdrol Pct:Reversitol and Stoked???

THAGR8 1

I have done alot of research about a proper pct for hdrol, as I have realized there are many options. I have decided on reversitol and possibly Stoked. I have viewed alot of good feedback on using reversitol with AI's Pcs. And as far as I can tell PCS and Stoked are pretty much the same, and Stoked is cheaper so my question is whether REversitol and stoked together is a good Idea For Pct?
Also will I still need leanfx or something for cortisol with these?

Background info: I am 25, 6'2" 192lbs.very hard gainer. intake about 3500 calories, approx. 300 g protein, 400 g carbs etc. Been working out hard for 3 years. Have received great gains from protein creatine and natty test boosters in past but have recently plateaud. Initially was going to run alpha tren, but decided to go with hdrol for a first cycle.

I plan on running my first ph cycle like this:
Pre-cycle:2week Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berries

CEL Hdrol 50/50/75/75
AI Cycle support
fish oil
glucosamine
Maybe zma?

Pct:Still not sure
Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Stoked??
LeanFx/or other cortisol blocker(necessary???)

Any help with this, or any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would extend your h-drol cycle to at least 5 weeks, 6 if you want the most out of it. And reversitol is decent being that this compound isnt that harsh. Although, it would be real good to have a serm on hand just in case :)!

THAGR8 1

yeah Im definitely looking into SERM

What about taking the stoked with the reversitol, is that too much, necessary?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This depends on your feelings about using an Anti-E during PCT. There are plenty of debates on this. Many will also make different arguments based on whether or not a SERM is used.

I know, I didn't answer your question, lol...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use the anti-e about 2 weeks into the pct, that would be more beneficial...

THAGR8 1

^^^This depends on your feelings about using an Anti-E during PCT. There are plenty of debates on this. Many will also make different arguments based on whether or not a SERM is used.

I know, I didn't answer your question, lol...
Okay I'll definitely research that, I've just seen alot of positive feedback from people running reversitol and PCS/stoked for pct.

Pcs and stoked are the same thing, right?

THAGR8 1

Use the anti-e about 2 weeks into the pct, that would be more beneficial...
Okay so reversitol 3/2/2/1 and the anti-e after two weeks.

What about a cortisol controller, is that necessary with this?

oh by the way thanks for all the help

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cort control is great for detracting the catabolic effects of cortisol... Not necessary, but if you want to make the most out of your cycle.... IMO

Hope I used detracting in the right context.. heheheh xD

THAGR8 1

Cort control is great for detracting the catabolic effects of cortisol... Not necessary, but if you want to make the most out of your cycle.... IMO

Hope I used detracting in the right context.. heheheh xD
awesome thanks for the quick response I'll probably go ahead and run one,
I should start it about two weeks in also, right?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I'll definitely research that, I've just seen alot of positive feedback from people running reversitol and PCS/stoked for pct.

Pcs and stoked are the same thing, right?
Correct they are the same if you go this route take it this way. I will give you a link with some OTC PCT info.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 3/2/2/1

Stoked weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

www.otcpct.com