Law enforcement and SERMS

JT54

Awards
I am going to college for a career in criminal justice and wanted to know would using a SERM hurt my chances of getting hired after i graduate?

Bige410

Awards
Ive applied to plenty of PD depts at this point.... Ill tell you use at your own risk. If your questioned about it be truthful, if your get caught lying on the polygraph youve lost your chances. Some Depts are more thourgh then others.

If you dont want to risk your chances Id say away from them, and anything else illegal obviously.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't do it... It's only going to hurt your chances. It'll fall under drug use.

JT54

Awards
k thanks guys. im going to run a mild cycle with hdrol so i thought id see about using a serm but ill just stick to otc pct.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
That's a good choice. If you did use it and admitted it you would most likely not pass the background over drug use.

JT54

Awards
yea i was just checking before i made my decision. im not looking at ruining my carreer choice bc i used a research chem.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go legal just to be safe. You might want to advance to another position later that is more strict. And FYI there is no money and very little respect in this field but I still say do it!

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Let me put it this way. Your posting here. If you go for a Gov't job do you think they will check your background?

Just what does the Gov't monitor?

Why take chances.

pm me, i'll tell you one hell of a story about working for the man, um big brother!

JT54

Awards
legal to buy for research purposes but as soon as you consume it its illegal.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha...

well go ahead and sacrifice your recovery and possibly gyno so that you can pass that polygraph.

If I were the OP, I just wouldn't do steroids until I get the job...or convince yourself that the SERM is legal so you pass lol.

From first hand experience, Ill have to say that OTC pct's are simply retarded, risky, and unpredictable. I would never run ANYTHING that had ANY potential to shut me down without using clomid at 25mg/day for a few weeks afterwards. Theres NO reason not to run a SERM when you are dealing with your testosterone levels.

OTC pct's simply DO NOT stimulate LH as strongly. Nothing, I don't care if its dermacrine, DTHC, any kind of OTC AI...AI's are completely pointless during PCT for boosting T. They simply screw up your Estrogen even moreso if you were on a non-aromatizing cycle like h-drol or epi.

I've tried and blood tested with OTC crap...I ran Reversitol+DTHC. I've also ran clomid at low doses for a few weeks and it boosted the SH*T out of my T in comparison.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Politics 14
Anabolics 2
Politics 148
Anabolics 11
poopypants Anabolics 35