H-drol pct PCS or Reversitol

J

JT54

Awards
I am planning my second h-drol run. My first was dosed at 50/50/75/75/75. This time i am planning a second run at 75 for 6 weeks. I was wondering if i should use pcs (i used this for my first run with h-drol) or reversitol by i force since i have read some logs where ppl are running this now.

Pct will look like this

Week 1-4
Reversitol(tapered down) or PCS
DTH
lean xtreme starting in week 3

Week 5-9
DTH
sustain alpha

The week 5 - 9 is in there because i run natural test boosters alot during the year and figured it could only help running a DTH and sutain stack after.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
youll need reveristol taperd down i htink 3/2/2/1 and cel pcs
start cortisol blocker 2 weeks into pct and youre done

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run Reversitol AND PCS, drop DTH

T

THAGR8 1

I am thinking about a similar pct. Let us know what you decide on and how it works out

J

JT54

Awards
k thanks for the help ill go with rev and pcs the way the last person said to dose it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I may try the same... i'm running Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75. So revs and PCS.
I will be running the same cycle starting in April. Also have some Torem just in case.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont really get the concept of having a SERM "on hand"?

If you have a SERM why wouldnt u just use it?
I did not use a SERM with h-drol but I had nolva on hand in case a problem came up I already had the serm.

statik

statik

Awards
I dont really get the concept of having a SERM "on hand"?

If you have a SERM why wouldnt u just use it?
Right.... that's the most confusing thing for someone like me who has never cycled. OTC vs SERM is the only thing I can't figure out. Both have their negatives. It seems SERMS can have sides and OTC may not be strong enough.

Although, from everything I've read, Hdrol has the rep of being so mild that OTC should be enough. Is there any reason to absolutely have to run a SERM for Hdrol?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right.... that's the most confusing thing for someone like me who has never cycled. OTC vs SERM is the only thing I can't figure out. Both have their negatives. It seems SERMS can have sides and OTC may not be strong enough.

Although, from everything I've read, Hdrol has the rep of being so mild that OTC should be enough. Is there any reason to absolutely have to run a SERM for Hdrol?
The reason I had it is because everyone body does not react the same way to these compounds and if a flareup of gyno appears I want that SERM right there. I ran Post Cycle Support only on my run and I was fine but had the Nolva in case.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dont underestimate h drol, ive seen post cycle bloodwork where the person have under 50 test levels