Advice Please! Epistane PCT gone bad

Mew11

Awards
Alright so I just finished running a 4 week cycle of epistane @ 40mg along with some cycle support...with my previous two cycles I used Toremifene as my PCT and had no complaints...However, this time I ordered some a couple weeks before I started my cycle thinking it would arrive but ended up getting screwed and bottom line is I cant get it...The only thing I have been able to get from a buddy is Arimidex...I tried to get Nolvadex from this guy but he is having a really hard time finding some...Does anybody know if Arimidex will be a decent alternative?...and I know I really shouldn't have started my cycle without having a Serm...Im just starting to worry that this could **** me over for a long time

Thinker

Awards
No it is not as good. But it is better than nothing. Best thing is go to a doctor tell them you made a mistake and that you took something which is an OTC given to you by a teammate only to find out that it is a steroid after you took it. Get your bloodwork done and ask him for a SERM or a referral to an endocrinologist. Do the rest of us a favour and don't mention what you took. Last thing we need is doctors telling the FDA about the troves of people who failed to plan ahead hurting themselves on anabolic 'save the children' substances.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
you could prob get by with otc pct man. but if you get gyno symptoms hit up your dr asap.

Mew11

Awards
I know epistane is supposed to have very little side effects...If I just use the arimidex I have (thinking of using 1 pill which is 0.5mg every other day) and dont get a SERM, could there be any long term damage from not using a proper SERM? Btw I made a doctors appointment to get bloodwork done so I might use your advice Thinker.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Lay off the Arimidex for now. This compound blocks the conversion of test into estrogen. Right now you're not making much test so don't waste your A-dex. Generally we'll start ramping up an aromatase inhibitor a few weeks into PCT when using a SERM because it causes a flood of test. Again, you don't have an excess of test right now at risk for conversion to estrogen.

Best advice:

1. use a search engine to find a site that sells "research chemicals."
2. order up some natural (natty) test boosters
3. Just get some Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support. It was made with short Epi cycles like yours in mind.
4. Check out a transdermal test booster called Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. I love this stuff both during and after short Epi cycles.

Don't panic though. Epi isn't known to cause hard shutdown. If you're still laying the wood to your sweetie, you're probably not shut down very hard anyway!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
otc will be fine for an epi cycle
sns inhibit
cel pcs
sns reduce xt or cel suppres c

you can keep going the research route but remember nutra has fast shipping times

Mew11

Awards
Im considering ordering up some Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support...In the mean time should I continue using Arimidex?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people using primordials TRS (testosterone recovery stack) with much success for OTC PCT...maybe give that a try until you get the serm

I have not seen any bad reviews on using the TRS