PCT for Tren (Testraflex) cycle for a newbie

wooderson

Awards
Hello all. Completely new here and in need of help.

I have two weeks left on a cycle of Testraflex: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg

I am trying to learn as much as I can about PCT as this is the first experience I have with it. After reading a number of threads here, i'm still confused about what I need to do.

It seems some form of a SERM is recommended and that OTC PCT (cycle assist, pct assist) is not.

Would a few of you help me out in terms of some PCT regimes that would be good for me?

Thanks.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i would reword ur question before a mod deletes that, u cant ask for sources . and why did u start a cycle without having pct in place before? also how did u run ur cycle neways?

wooderson

Awards
Thanks for the heads up.

I didn't have pct in place for two reasons:

1) lack of awareness that Testraflex was a heavy a prohormone as it is and that PCT was needed (aka ignorance)
2) once I figred that out, I started reading a lot and figured I have time to put in place prior to cycle ending (aka procrastination)

As for how I ran the cycle, I take the sup 3x daily for six weeks.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id reccomend a serm and this is what Id do for a PCT
clomiphene
cel pct assist
sns reduce xt

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ouch 6 weeks id get a serm asap and run the pct that geek laid out above me

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posters. Tren is not a product that I would go SERMless on. If you screw up with that type of compound you can typically suffer 2 issues.

1. Lactation
2. Limp D1ck

For starters I would find some P-5-P and Vitex (Chasteberry) and use that for the Prolactin sides that are typical with Tren. Then I would find a SERM (Clomid is recommended, but I had success with Tamox on my run). I would also run Annabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support along with it. I honestly would not trust OTC PCT for a progesterone based compound.

wooderson

Awards
Id recommend a serm and this is what Id do for a PCT
clomiphene
cel pct assist
sns reduce xt
I agree with the above posters. Tren is not a product that I would go SERMless on. If you screw up with that type of compound you can typically suffer 2 issues.

1. Lactation
2. Limp D1ck

For starters I would find some P-5-P and Vitex (Chasteberry) and use that for the Prolactin sides that are typical with Tren. Then I would find a SERM (Clomid is recommended, but I had success with Tamox on my run). I would also run Annabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support along with it. I honestly would not trust OTC PCT for a progesterone based compound.
Thanks for the help. No sides, thankfully. Thankfully!

A few questions:
- it looks like there isn't a whole lot of difference between CEL PCT Assist and AI PCS; can you help me out in terms of if there is any meaningful difference between them in terms of the ingredients they do not share?
- will either of these not help with the prolactin issues that the P5P and vitex will help with?
- are these (as well as SNS Reduce XT) not considered OTC PCT?
- would you recommend just the dosage on the package?
- for the SERM, what dosage and for how long would you suggest?
- i'm at 5 weeks on the cycle now. is there a downside if I simply stop now and wait the 7 or so days it will take to get the PCT items?

Thanks again. I'm just totally in the dark, so I appreciate the help.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Both PCT products you have mentioned should be fine and are sold as OTC PCT products. From my experience, the one time I didn't include PCS in my PCT (Still ran a SERM) I had libido issues until taking TestoPRO after PCT was over. They both have Reversitol which is the natural SERM.

These will not do anything for prolactin. I used ALRI Restore along with PCS for my Tren cycle and had good luck. It has an AI, Vitex and cortisol control properties.

For PCS I like tapering dosages at 4 caps/4/3/2/1 or something similar, but others have used various dosages.

For SERM I would do Clomid (I haven't used it myself, but will next cycle) at 150/100/50/50

Don't stop the cycle waiting for PCTs or you are asking for probs. Test will drop, estrogen will stay high and you won't have anything to boost natural test or control the estrogen.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id go w/ clomiphene IME I had some serious ED from treandrol.

maybe it was a confidence thing after but it still didnt work

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both PCT products you have mentioned should be fine and are sold as OTC PCT products. From my experience, the one time I didn't include PCS in my PCT (Still ran a SERM) I had libido issues until taking TestoPRO after PCT was over. They both have Reversitol which is the natural SERM.

These will not do anything for prolactin. I used ALRI Restore along with PCS for my Tren cycle and had good luck. It has an AI, Vitex and cortisol control properties.

For PCS I like tapering dosages at 4 caps/4/3/2/1 or something similar, but others have used various dosages.

For SERM I would do Clomid (I haven't used it myself, but will next cycle) at 150/100/50/50

Don't stop the cycle waiting for PCTs or you are asking for probs. Test will drop, estrogen will stay high and you won't have anything to boost natural test or control the estrogen.
Very good advice

wooderson

Awards

Thanks for the phenomenal advice. Now just to find all the stuff.

So I'm guessing you mean take the PCS 4x per day first week, 4x per day second week, 3/day 3rd week, 2/day 4th week, 1/day 5th week?

And on Clomid, 150mg/day 1st week, etc?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the phenomenal advice. Now just to find all the stuff.

So I'm guessing you mean take the PCS 4x per day first week, 4x per day second week, 3/day 3rd week, 2/day 4th week, 1/day 5th week?

And on Clomid, 150mg/day 1st week, etc?
You have it correct based on my experience. Good luck and get that PCT in order!

wooderson

Awards
What type of dosage would you suggest for Nolvadex instead of Clomid? From my reading I'm guessing 75mg/50mg/25mg/25mg?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What type of dosage would you suggest for Nolvadex instead of Clomid? From my reading I'm guessing 75mg/50mg/25mg/25mg?
Maybe 100mg for the first week as Tren type products can reelly shut you down.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 100mg for the first week as Tren type products can reelly shut you down.
x2 I ran trenadrol at 90mg and needless to say I wont use it again. awesome product but Ill take hdrol over it any day

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you say you wouldn't do it again?
I cannot speak for him but Tren will shut you down a LOT more than h-drol. I have also heard of real BP problems with Tren. I would have Cycle Support preloaded for 10-14 days before running Tren.

wooderson

Awards
I cannot speak for him but Tren will shut you down a LOT more than h-drol. I have also heard of real BP problems with Tren. I would have Cycle Support preloaded for 10-14 days before running Tren.
Ya know, and after reading a ton more since posting this, I have realized that all these alleged 'Tren' products like Testraflex and Finiginx and etc are actually dienolone PH, not tren.

Unfortunately the amount of good info I can find on dienolone is very small. My assumption is the above PCT will still be good, but I wish I could find more good info about it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya know, and after reading a ton more since posting this, I have realized that all these alleged 'Tren' products like Testraflex and Finiginx and etc are actually dienolone PH, not tren.

Unfortunately the amount of good info I can find on dienolone is very small. My assumption is the above PCT will still be good, but I wish I could find more good info about it.
What pct SERM or OTC?

wooderson

Awards
Yes I admit I am but have no problem mentioning that there are some other great products out there.:)
lol

Man, just took my first swig of liquid clomid... holy crap that stuff is nasty. Time to try to find a pill version.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

Man, just took my first swig of liquid clomid... holy crap that stuff is nasty. Time to try to find a pill version.
Nolva is horrible also tastes like acid. Try it in a little OJ will help some.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is horrible also tastes like acid. Try it in a little OJ will help some.
The research chem site Letro I have actually tastes decent. It is kinda gross, but I kinda like it (I mean my rat does). I wonder what their clomid tastes like...I will find out in 5 weeks.