Epistane pulse+Reversitol?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Hey there all. I am planning on running an Epistane pulse cycle in the next few weeks.Basically 40/40/40 m/w/f I also have a bottle of Reversitol and was wondering if it should be incorporated into pct or used during the cycle or not at all? Thanks in advance.:veryhappy:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You could use it on your off days and during PCT, I would no use it while "on"...since you are doing a pulse I would do your liver support supps on off days and weekends too, you can even throw in a t-booster on off days and during pct to help with the bounce effect on your hormones

Look at Dr. D's thread for "pulsing orals"

It is massive but read the whole thing if you want to get as much info as possible

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
You dont have to pulse epistane its very mild

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Epi dosen't convert to estrogen, Reversitol stops sex hormones from converting to estrogen. This observation lends to reason that Reversitol on your off days would not really do anything to help your cause(outside of the cardiovascular/antioxidant benefits of the extract) I would use it in pct to help prevent any estro-rebound.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
DHEA, Suppress C, or Rhodiola Rosea would all be good off day choices.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Epi would cause a little shutdown because of the affect on the androgen receptors so I think revesitol would help keep test levels up to normal or slightly lower. I like the idea. I'm sold on pulsing. Dont get the mass gains like a cycle but dont get as much shutdown either. You still get slow solid gains though. I would not recommend pulsing too long.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What do you have planned for your PCT?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Running the PP recovery stack,prime,reversitol,cycle support and a plethora of standards for me. eg; CitMal,CRE,beta Al, etc, for PCT. My experience with PH's is in the M1T days when it first came out ,where I ran like 4 bottles back to back because I did no research at all and believed that "pro-hormones" were nice, easy no side "supplements". Made amazing gains and when I came off it I had some severe emotional problems, lactating nips (a small hard lump under the right nip as well)and did not feel motivated in the least to do anything. I am taking it easy this time and have read quite a lot on pulsing experiments with children and adults by doctors and feel that it really does work well with minimum sides. I have been on cycle for 2 weeks now and have to date 1 zit and some minor joint pain in my elbow, the lump is also gone. The gains however have been terrific.Oh and a bit more amorous with the wife as well.=)