P-Mag/EQ-Plex Cycle - PCT question

B

bencalder

Awards
Hi,

I just wanted to raise my concerns about what I should do for my PCT on my next cycle. I have run a h-drol cycle twice before with good gains both times. However, this time I am looking to cycle p-mag and stack it with EQ-Plex:

The cycle:

EQ-Plex: 400/400/600/600/600/600
P-Mag: 50/50/75/75/75/75

Support Supps:

CEL Cycle Assist - run for the 6 weeks during the cycle
Hawthorne Berries, celery seed extract, milk thistle - used to up dosages from CEL cycle assist and for preloading 2 weeks before cycle
Multi-vit, fish oil, glutamine, red yeast rice, and typical other supps: protein, BCAA's, Creatine.

PCT:

I am basically, not sure wether my cycle would require a SERM?

I will be running the PCT for 4-weeks with either inhibit-E (3/3/2/2) or nolva/clomid combo (50/50/25/25 + 20/20/10/10).
I will also be running PCT assist throughout the PCT, plus support supps like milk thistle etc, and lean xtreme from week 3 onwards (cortisol blocker).
I will also continue the nat test booster theme following the 4 week PCT with hypertest (i already have it, and it needs used). I also already have some 6-OXO extreme(60 caps), if I go with inhibit-E, I will obviously have no need for another AI, but If i go for the SERM combo, then I will start 6-OXO in week 4 at a low dose for four weeks, (3/3/2/1 : tabs - the recomended doseage on the tub is 4-8 so I might consider getting another tub and running 6/6/4/2/ -any thoughts?). Using an AI probably isnt necessary but again, I already have it, and it should prevent any rebound after the PCT (even if it is unlikely in the first place)

Basically my question is: Is inhibit-e enough for this cycle given that it is a stack of p-mag and eq-plex. Or should I just go with the nolva/clomid combo?

any help would greatly be appretiated.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Otc pct will be fine for this cycle.

inhibit e 3/2/2/1
reduce xt
cel pct assist

B

bencalder

Awards
if I go with inhibit e, should would I need to get reduce xt given that I have lean xtreme (they are both primaily cortisol blockers) or does the slightly anti-estrogen characteristic of reduce xt make it a bit better? Also would I run reduce xt from week 1 of pct?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
if I go with inhibit e, should would I need to get reduce xt given that I have lean xtreme (they are both primaily cortisol blockers) or does the slightly anti-estrogen characteristic of reduce xt make it a bit better? Also would I run reduce xt from week 1 of pct?
Yea it doesnt matter, whatever you got use it.

start it 2 weeks into PCT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend at least having a serm on hand.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
when are you planing to run this cycle?

B

bencalder

Awards
I am going to start the cycle early/mid January; to make sure I am free enough to stick religiously to my diet and training plan. Over Christmas I tend to lose one or two gym sessions a week due to family commitments and I also find it hard to fit in so many meals each day when I am with my family. Its easier to just take xmas as a de-conditioning period and start the cycle when I have brought my diet and regime up to par. I will be sure to let you know how I get on when I have started.

Thanks for the help, muchas gracias! :)

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
cool i can totaly understand that, whats your current weight/bf?

B

bencalder

Awards
Height 6' 2.4", weight is 14 stone, 4lb; I think thats about 200 pounds, maybe a bit more. As for BF %, the last time I bothered to get it done was a while back by one of those fancy scales where you have to grab the handles, I was 20.9. I think I will be roughly the same now, not sure though. As for aims, im looking for gains in weight and strength (the usual :) ). My target weight is 16 and a 1/2 stone, so I got a long way to go, but hopefully this cycle will give me a push to break my plateu and get me rolling again.