1 more week from epi cycle needs advice on PCT

mikew151

Awards
This is my first Epi or PH cycle. I am almost finish with the cycle. 20/30/30/40 (one more week). Satisfied with the gain as far as strength and mass, now I just want to make sure I can keep it as much as I could.

PCT on hand:
- Tamoxifen Citrate (planning to run it 20/20/10/10) - let me know if it's enough or need more.
- Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support contains the following:
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600 mg
Quercetin (95%) 600 mg
Epimedium (40% Icariian) 250 mg
Piperine (95%) 15 mg
(Planning run run it 2 caps per day as directed - 4 weeks)
- Inhibit-E (not sure about this one, I think am wasting money on this one - planning to run it on 3rd week of PCT)
- I also have Finasteride on hand, hair shredding a bit, I am not sure if I need to run it; need advice.

Background:
35 yrs old male
6'3" 218

Any more that I need beside the basics(multi, fish oil, etc)? Or should I cut some? thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one bad ass PCT man, lol

If you want to run inhibit e during cycle, start week 3 and ramp up (then down)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is one bad ass PCT man, lol

If you want to run inhibit e during cycle, start week 3 and ramp up (then down)
I agree with this. I would have used the stuff for hair thinning during the cycle.

mikew151

Awards
I agree with this. I would have used the stuff for hair thinning during the cycle.
I thought based on reading some article here, Finasteride will hinder the gain from epi... I guess I could start using it since I am in the last week of the cycle.

Thanks man..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought based on reading some article here, Finasteride will hinder the gain from epi... I guess I could start using it since I am in the last week of the cycle.

Thanks man..
Would not hinder gains much. Ireally started losing hair bad in week 4 wished I would have used it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would not hinder gains much. Ireally started losing hair bad in week 4 wished I would have used it.
What is this Finasteride you speak of? I would look it up but i am supposed to be studying so that would get me even more distracted lol

PanStav

Awards
You should have run the Post Cycle Support supplement,15 days BEFORE you start your Epistane cycle and continue with it throughout your whole Epistane cycle and PCT.This is because it's contents require 10-15 days to actually "work".
I suggest that you use a Natural Testosterone Booster(Testabolan V2,Activate Xtreme) in addition with this Cycle Support thing.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have run the Post Cycle Support supplement,15 days BEFORE you start your Epistane cycle and continue with it throughout your whole Epistane cycle and PCT.This is because it's contents require 10-15 days to actually "work".
I suggest that you use a Natural Testosterone Booster(Testabolan V2,Activate Xtreme) in addition with this Cycle Support thing.
Post Cycle Support is a test booster.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it one of those things you gotta take for the rest of you life tho? Or can you take it until you have achieved you desired results then stop?

Thanks
I know people that use it during cycles then stop.