Keeping Gains Post Cycle

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM Members,

Keeping gains Post Cycle with the Natural Anabolic Fenugreek​

What’s one of the most difficult things about coming off a cycle, even when you have proper post cycle therapy?

Maintaining the size and strength gains.

If you just came off of anabolic steroids then you probably saw some fairly impressive muscle gains. When dropping from such a powerful muscle building steroid to nothing at all it is nearly impossible to maintain these gains. Most post cycle therapy regimes don’t include products to maintain muscle gains, only products to rejuvenate natural testosterone production. It is nearly impossible to preserve these types of gains without proper muscle building supplements. Fenugreek extract has been shown to mimic the effects of anabolic steroids and free up bound testosterone but is a natural ingredient that is in no way suppressive to testosterone production.

What this means is that someone could supplement fenugreek extract while on post cycle therapy to help maintain, and possibly increase, muscle gains while in a less than ideal physical and mental state for building muscle.

The only fenugreek extract that has ever been proven to enhance muscle gain and free test levels in humans is Testofen (standardized for 50% fenusides). (1) Phyto-Testosterone includes a full clinically effective dose of 800mg.

Keep your gains during post cycle therapy with Phyto-Testosterone – a natural muscle building supplement.

Jim Benvie,
Primordial Performance Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References – 1. Human Clinical Trial
Gencor Pacific, Inc. (2006)​

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive always wanted to try this i will have to pick some up at the thanksgiving sale:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is just another reason for me to want to run it in PCT :D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I didn't just come off of anabolic steroids, but I decided to start using Phyto-Testosterone about a week ago just to improve muscle gains.

This is always another option.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to pick me some up when I get paid :D...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the phyto-test would be a great stack with the new TCF-1... perfect for natural recomposition or PCT.

shaggy118

Awards
Has anyone tried this sup? I am getting ready to start a cycle of ses 250, deca 300 and d bol. I have so far nolvadex 1800mg. Would I take this supp with the nolva? And what else should I ad to it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried this sup? I am getting ready to start a cycle of ses 250, deca 300 and d bol. I have so far nolvadex 1800mg. Would I take this supp with the nolva? And what else should I ad to it.
I havn't tried Phyto-Test, but I have used Testofen products and they work. Phytotest is a step up as it contains testofen and methoxyisoflavone, Testofen increases testosterone production and methoxyisoflavone gives lean muscle gain with no sides. It's good stuff, especially for PCT.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it to replace any part of pct, but I would use it to help maintain gains during pct.

Sustain Alpha would be a good product to use as pct, other things should be added depending on the length of the cycle.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havn't tried Phyto-Test, but I have used Testofen products and they work. Phytotest is a step up as it contains testofen and methoxyisoflavone, Testofen increases testosterone production and methoxyisoflavone gives lean muscle gain with no sides. It's good stuff, especially for PCT.
Yes, and it stacks very well with TCF-1.

-Eric

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I heard some rumors about it would be a bad idea using a product that could increase free testosterone during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT because it would create a negative feedback loop whereas the free test increased but the total testosterone would drop, which wouldn't be favourable during the first weeks of PCT - any comments on that?

UKStrength

I heard some rumors about it would be a bad idea using a product that could increase free testosterone during the first 3-4 weeks of PCT because it would create a negative feedback loop whereas the free test increased but the total testosterone would drop, which wouldn't be favourable during the first weeks of PCT - any comments on that?
Could you post a link to the article/comment?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Could you post a link to the article/comment?
No I am sorry, I do not remember where I found it. As I said it might just be a rumor, I just wondered if you guys could confirm it :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blood work didn't reveal any change on total T levels in the Testofen study, so I dont see this causing negative feedback.

What you probably read is referring to SHBG reduction through steroidial aromatase inhbitors which is going to have a way stronger effect on SHBG than Testofen.

-Eric

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking to try Phytotest but need a little extra incentive? Use the coupon code NATURALEXTREME to get TCF-1 50% off with the purchase of Phytotest.