My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT... - AnabolicMinds.com

My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT...

  1. New Member
    JimDutchin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT...


    My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT...
    Hey I've been working out for around 2 years now, and am looking to do my first cycle of H Drol. (Originally was going to do M-Drol) but I went with H Drol because I read it was the least harsh, so I figured it would be good to start with.

    I don't plan on starting my cycle until Dec. 21st, so I still have room for changes.

    I'll be doing H-Drol for 4 weeks. Eating 3500 calories a day. Working out 4 days week. I really don't want to stack anything, since this is my first time doing this.

    then for my PCT I'll be running
    Inhibit-E
    Post Cycle Support

    I know my PCT is weak, but for the life of me, I can't get my hands on Nolvadex or Clomid (I know, google it, but I get weird about ordering things online, so I've been asking around locally). Is it possible to run PCT with just OTC when using H-Drol?

    My stats are...
    6'1
    24 Years Old
    220lbs. (Originally was 275, cut down to 188 and have been trying to bulk correctly since)

    *EDIT FOR PEOPLE USING THIS FOR REFERENCES FOR THEIR OWN QUESTIONS* 11/25/09

    H Drol - 4 Weeks

    PCT - 4 Weeks
    Indole-3-Carbinol
    PCS
    Inhibit-E
    ZMA

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes it is possible, but I woudlnt recommend it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1234

    Reputation

    I know lots of people who ran an OTC pct with hdrol and they were fine. But you should have a SERM on hand. Make sure every piece of the puzzle is ready before you begin your cycle.
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Agreed I would have a SERM on hand. I ran a 5 week 75mg cycle with just Post Cycle Support as PCT and was fine I did have a SERM on hand. I would also suggest you run it for 5-6 weeks and not 4 as h-drol takes a while to kick in.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDutchin View Post
    My first Hdrol cycle, and a little help with PCT...
    Hey I've been working out for around 2 years now, and am looking to do my first cycle of H Drol. (Originally was going to do M-Drol) but I went with H Drol because I read it was the least harsh, so I figured it would be good to start with.

    I don't plan on starting my cycle until Dec. 21st, so I still have room for changes.

    I'll be doing H-Drol for 4 weeks. Eating 3500 calories a day. Working out 4 days week. I really don't want to stack anything, since this is my first time doing this.

    then for my PCT I'll be running
    Inhibit-E
    Post Cycle Support

    I know my PCT is weak, but for the life of me, I can't get my hands on Nolvadex or Clomid (I know, google it, but I get weird about ordering things online, so I've been asking around locally). Is it possible to run PCT with just OTC when using H-Drol?

    My stats are...
    6'1
    24 Years Old
    220lbs. (Originally was 275, cut down to 188 and have been trying to bulk correctly since)

    http://www.otcpct.com/
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. New Member
    JimDutchin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Great website, thanks for the help. I'll do six weeks on Hdrol. I'll keep looking for someone with nolvadex
  7. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    735

    Reputation

    get a SERM for sure, most people say they are fine but few have blood work to back it up. there is a big difference between feeling "fine" and being recovered. I had a failed PCT and felt "fine" never know till blood work was done. be smart and get your blood work done and use a SERM man! no reason to risk it, and there are many safe online board sponsor places to get SERMs that have been selling for many many years.

    also, teste atrophy occurs in as little as 2-3 weeks and is potentially permanent, i wouldn't run a cycle over 4 without HCG and usually I run it anyway since it's cheap.
  8. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    OK, I'm a noob and I'm planning to run my first H-drol Cycle. I've been reading a lot of posts on here the last few days, including this one.

    I'm 31, 5'10 and 165. I've been cutting massively since I started lifting again 2 years ago. I started out at 221 all body fat.

    I ordered Halo-X and was going to run 50/50/50/50 and started researching to see if I needed PCT. (And boy am I glad I found this board before I jumped into it)

    I've learned now that I need to up my dosage to 75-100 in the later weeks and add at least 1-2 more weeks with H-Drol, since it take a bit to kick in. I also see that I def need a PCT and def need a SERM on hand just in case. I also need to get blood work before and after...

    So I need to buy Nolvadex for PCT, along with milk thistle for liver. Whats a good SERM to keep on hand? And pembroke you said that you ran post cycle support as a PCT. Is that just a PCT stack that covers everything? Get it instead of Nolvadex and milk thistle?

    Thanks for all the great info guys... is there anything else I'm missing before I start ordering and preparing for this cycle?
    Last edited by statik; 11-23-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: mistyped
  9. Banned
    Jay V 24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post

    I've learned now that I need to up my dosage to 75-100 in the later weeks and add at least 1-2 more weeks with H-Drol, since it take a bit to kick in.
    I'll be honest with ya. At your weight, 50mgs x 4-5 wks would be fine.
  10. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    I'll be honest with ya. At your weight, 50mgs x 4-5 wks would be fine.
    Thanks Jay. That's what I was thinking. I went from 221 to 165 losing all body fat. I'm not really trying to gain too much back, but thought 50mgs would be good to finish cutting up and putting on a little muscle. Specially since it's my first time dabbling with a ph/ps.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    OK, I'm a noob and I'm planning to run my first H-drol Cycle. I've been reading a lot of posts on here the last few days, including this one.

    I'm 31, 5'10 and 165. I've been cutting massively since I started lifting again 2 years ago. I started out at 221 all body fat.

    I ordered Halo-X and was going to run 50/50/50/50 and started researching to see if I needed PCT. (And boy am I glad I found this board before I jumped into it)

    I've learned now that I need to up my dosage to 75-100 in the later weeks and add at least 1-2 more weeks with H-Drol, since it take a bit to kick in. I also see that I def need a PCT and def need a SERM on hand just in case. I also need to get blood work before and after...

    So I need to buy Nolvadex for PCT, along with milk thistle for liver. Whats a good SERM to keep on hand? And pembroke you said that you ran post cycle support as a PCT. Is that just a PCT stack that covers everything? Get it instead of Nolvadex and milk thistle?

    Thanks for all the great info guys... is there anything else I'm missing before I start ordering and preparing for this cycle?
    I would run it for more than 4 weeks I would go to 5 or 6 possibly as ittakes a while to kick in. I did only use PCS as a pct for h-drol and my bloodwork came back fine. I did have a SERM on hand. Milk thistle is not really needed in pct unless your running a SERM. PCS can cover all your pct needs for h-drol and a select few other mild cycles but most of the time it should be run with a SERM.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would run it for more than 4 weeks I would go to 5 or 6 possibly as ittakes a while to kick in. I did only use PCS as a pct for h-drol and my bloodwork came back fine. I did have a SERM on hand. Milk thistle is not really needed in pct unless your running a SERM. PCS can cover all your pct needs for h-drol and a select few other mild cycles but most of the time it should be run with a SERM.
    Thanks... what's a good PCS? Thats Post Cycle Support, right? Google here I come.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Thanks... what's a good PCS? Thats Post Cycle Support, right? Google here I come.
    Yes PCS=Post cycle Support


    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-120-caps.html
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. New Member
    JimDutchin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    Ok just an update...

    right now I have Competitive Edge H-Drol, Indole-3-Carbinol, Inhibit-E, and I just placed an order for PCS, and next week I'll be ordering ZMA.

    SO my PCT would consist of...
    Indole-3-Carbinol
    PCS
    Inhibit-E
    ZMA

    Good, bad? ...
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDutchin View Post
    Ok just an update...

    right now I have Competitive Edge H-Drol, Indole-3-Carbinol, Inhibit-E, and I just placed an order for PCS, and next week I'll be ordering ZMA.

    SO my PCT would consist of...
    Indole-3-Carbinol
    PCS
    Inhibit-E
    ZMA

    Good, bad? ...
    Looks good to me bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Thanks for all the help Pem... I just received my Hdrol. About to order my PCS. Anyone know if running an ECA stack with Hdrol cycle is too much on the BP? I have relatively low BP and am pretty healthy. Guess I need to get a blood test before I decide.
  17. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Thanks for all the help Pem... I just received my Hdrol. About to order my PCS. Anyone know if running an ECA stack with Hdrol cycle is too much on the BP? I have relatively low BP and am pretty healthy. Guess I need to get a blood test before I decide.
    Seen people do it. If you do it, add some more hawthorne berry for support, and the first week maybe check your BP everyday to make sure its fine. If its good from there, i would say go for it.

    I personally wouldnt do it tho, you can cut enough fat with h drol solo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Thanks for all the help Pem... I just received my Hdrol. About to order my PCS. Anyone know if running an ECA stack with Hdrol cycle is too much on the BP? I have relatively low BP and am pretty healthy. Guess I need to get a blood test before I decide.
    If you do really watch the BP. I if this were me would wait till after pct to run the ECA.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. New Member
    statik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    36
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    145

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you do really watch the BP. I if this were me would wait till after pct to run the ECA.
    I prolly will... it's been awhile since i've used ephedra.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    I prolly will... it's been awhile since i've used ephedra.
    I cannot use it. Way to much of a stim for me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hdrol pct, first cycle
    By captainclif in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 06:39 PM
  2. epi or hdrol for first cycle?
    By StangBanger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:35 AM
  3. OEP and Hdrol Cycle ?'s
    By SpmnE9zero in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in