Quick pct question concerning hcg

S

starwind1011

Awards
After months of studious research, I decided that I would low-dose hcg during my 10-wk test-E cycle. I split the 500/wk into two, 250mg doses on wed/sat. E5D beginning on my third week (5th test inject.), I took 500iu of hcg subcutaneously.

My final test shot was a few days ago. Now I wait 2 weeks before beginning nolva and endoamp. My Question: Would it be ill-advised to take a final 500iu's hcg today, the day I am scheduled to take it, even though I will not be introducing any more artificial test into my system this cycle?

This was my first cycle and I am very satisfied with my results. I owe much of my advanced planning and preparation to the wise advice from AM members. Thank you all.

(+23lbs weight, 11.7%bf, +45lbs to bench, +1.2" bi's; just quick highlights.

*If I could do it again, I would up the dosage. My sides were increased <but completely tolerable> acne and water retention as well as minor insomnia.

*I would also run it a few more weeks since I didn't start noticing serious change until about week 5/6.

I still have pct to look forward to, so losses will be incurred, but I plan to minimize that with a strict pct.)

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
good idea to take it, actually at the end of my cycles I run HCG at 100iu every day and until 3 days before I start PCT. sounds like a bad ass cycle man, nice.

J

jjsafari

Awards
what is HCG? i think i know what it is, stimulates testicles size, but whats its function exactly. and what is it found in? natural or chemical only?