PCT after EST Methanstane

M

magonz17

Awards
hey guys

i have a question regarding PCT after the ph EST Methanstane. I want to take it for one cycle (4 weeks), but i am not going to take it until i find a solid and good pct. I am not sure which one to take, however someone told me to take Arimidex. is that a good pct? do i only take it alone? i am really confused on this subject and i dont want to make a mistake.

thanks guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hey guys

i have a question regarding PCT after the ph EST Methanstane. I want to take it for one cycle (4 weeks), but i am not going to take it until i find a solid and good pct. I am not sure which one to take, however someone told me to take Arimidex. is that a good pct? do i only take it alone? i am really confused on this subject and i dont want to make a mistake.

thanks guys.
Nolva and a good natty test booster would work well.

M

magonz17

Awards
ok thanks. i was confused because i had asked someone at the supplement shop and they sed that arimadex is enough since phs arent that strong

M

magonz17

Awards
ok sorry for asking so many questions, its my last one, but a good stack would be like:

Nolva/Clomid and something like Tribulus?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok sorry for asking so many questions, its my last one, but a good stack would be like:

Nolva/Clomid and something like Tribulus?
I would not use trib does not raise natty test levels. Something like TestoPRO or DTHC.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It is a superdrol clone which is a steroid. Very strong and don't be mislead because you think it is a PH.