post cycle supoport by AI enough?

Omega

Omega

Awards
im currently doing a cycle of 1AD. i was wondering if post cycle support by AI would be enough or if anything else is recommended. in the past ive always taken nolv but since its been so long since i did a cycle i lost all my resources for getting it. so im going to buy some post cycle support by AI and i was just curious if you guys think that'll be enough? also, currently in only takin 500mgs a day but when i get my other bottles in the next week im going up to 800 a day for 6 weeks. thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im currently doing a cycle of 1AD. i was wondering if post cycle support by AI would be enough or if anything else is recommended. in the past ive always taken nolv but since its been so long since i did a cycle i lost all my resources for getting it. so im going to buy some post cycle support by AI and i was just curious if you guys think that'll be enough? also, currently in only takin 500mgs a day but when i get my other bottles in the next week im going up to 800 a day for 6 weeks. thanks
What type of 1ad did you get. What company?

Omega

Omega

Awards
its called andro gro from allthewhey.com the only one on their site.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its called andro gro from allthewhey.com the only one on their site.
I do not believe it is a PH or a steriod. IMO no pct would be needed but the cycle support may work well with it as a test booster.

Omega

Omega

Awards
I do not believe it is a PH or a steriod. IMO no pct would be needed but the cycle support may work well with it as a test booster.

1-androstene-3b-Ol,17-One isnt a PH?? i thought it was. im confused:wtf1:

Omega

Omega

Awards
i copied this from another thread titled "what is the best prohormone"
i didnt write any of this.

Here is a short list of pro-hormones that are on the market and my opinion on their legal status and listing them in potency:

Relative Potency of TRUE Prohormones:
1-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) - Rating 10
** Search 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
(best used for size and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

4,9 Estra-Diene (DEA Legal, NOT Currently DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 9.5
(best used for size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)
** Search 4,9 Estra-Diene

19Nor-Androsterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 8.5
** Search Norandrostene-3b-ol,17-one
(best for safe size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-400mg/Day)

5a-epiAndrosterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 8.5
** Search epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one
(best for cutting cycles and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

11-keto-Androstenedione (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
** Search Adrenosterone
(best for mild gains and mild fat loss in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)

DHEA Ethanoate Ester (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
(400-500mg per day)

4-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
** Search 4-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
(400-800mg/Day)

1,4 Andro-dione (DEA Legal, NOT DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 6.5
** Search Boldione
(300-600mg/Day)

DHEA (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 5
(500-800mg/Day)

Here are some good stacked items:
Ultimate Mass Stack
1-Androsterone + 4-Androsterone = Combination of wet and dry compounds for maximum gains

Ultimate Wet Size Stack
4-Androsterone + 1,4 Andro-dione = both can help you retain water weight for hard gainers who need instant “looks”

Ultimate Cutting Stack
5aEpiAndrosterone + 11-keto-Androstenedione = combination of anti-estrogenic, lipolytic and cortisol reducing effects

Ultimate Safety Stack
19NorAndrosterone + 11-Keto-Androstenedione = combination of mild prohormones

Ultimate Strength Stack
1-Androsterone + 5aEpiAndrosterone = crazy strength gains (use the 5aEpi right before working out)

just wondering what the difference is? its the same formula. am i missing something here??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i copied this from another thread titled "what is the best prohormone"
i didnt write any of this.

Here is a short list of pro-hormones that are on the market and my opinion on their legal status and listing them in potency:

Relative Potency of TRUE Prohormones:
1-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) - Rating 10
** Search 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
(best used for size and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

4,9 Estra-Diene (DEA Legal, NOT Currently DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 9.5
(best used for size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)
** Search 4,9 Estra-Diene

19Nor-Androsterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 8.5
** Search Norandrostene-3b-ol,17-one
(best for safe size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-400mg/Day)

5a-epiAndrosterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 8.5
** Search epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one
(best for cutting cycles and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

11-keto-Androstenedione (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
** Search Adrenosterone
(best for mild gains and mild fat loss in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)

DHEA Ethanoate Ester (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
(400-500mg per day)

4-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 7
** Search 4-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one
(400-800mg/Day)

1,4 Andro-dione (DEA Legal, NOT DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 6.5
** Search Boldione
(300-600mg/Day)

DHEA (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) – Rating 5
(500-800mg/Day)

Here are some good stacked items:
Ultimate Mass Stack
1-Androsterone + 4-Androsterone = Combination of wet and dry compounds for maximum gains

Ultimate Wet Size Stack
4-Androsterone + 1,4 Andro-dione = both can help you retain water weight for hard gainers who need instant “looks”

Ultimate Cutting Stack
5aEpiAndrosterone + 11-keto-Androstenedione = combination of anti-estrogenic, lipolytic and cortisol reducing effects

Ultimate Safety Stack
19NorAndrosterone + 11-Keto-Androstenedione = combination of mild prohormones

Ultimate Strength Stack
1-Androsterone + 5aEpiAndrosterone = crazy strength gains (use the 5aEpi right before working out)

just wondering what the difference is? its the same formula. am i missing something here??
I just cannot picture allthewhey selling steriods but I could be wrong.

dpfisher

Ah I think that's slightly different than what most people think of when they think 1-AD. Same thing sold by AMS right?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doesnt that list need to be updated with the new ban? correct me if im wrong please

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-androstene-3b-Ol,17-One isnt a PH?? i thought it was. im confused:wtf1:
I said I could not picture alltheway selling steriods thats all. Andro Gro X by Muscle Gauge Nutrition Presents is 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One I believe the one from allthewhey is not but thier website does not list the ingredients.

Omega

Omega

Awards
yeah ATW does sell 1ad. its called andro gro. its the only anabolic they sell. another person told me that it was made by muscle gauge and thought it was andro gro x. but he was obviously wrong. but yeah, ATW does sell 1ad. it surprised me too. im 12 days into my cycle and its working VERY well. im having awesome workouts with crazy energy and unreal pumps. usually whatever bodypart im training gets fatigued then the rest of my body and mind follows and im wiped out. since ive been on ATW's "andro gro" my chest for instance will be EXTREMELY fatigued where i cant even do a half a pushup but my body and mind stil have energy and still want to keep going.

ive never experienced this naturally. its working well and im only taking 400mgs a day. im waiting on another bottle right nwo and when i get it ill go up to 600mgs a day on non training days and probably 800 a day on training days. i should of made a log now that i think of it.

as far as PCT goes, i already have 2 bottles of post cycle support by AI and im thinking of getting some 6-bromo and run both of those. thats it.i think ill be fine with that.

what do you guys think? thanks in advance

Omega

Omega

Awards
and pembroke, i was kinda giving you a hard time. i just kinda got upset because it seems like no one believes that i actually have 1AD because its from ATW and frankly its kinda of insulting. ive been taking PH's since they came out. granted the last 4 years or so i havent been keeping up to date because i wasnt training due to personal issues but i know what a PH is and i would know if i was only taking like DHEA or something like that.

i wouldnt buy something and think it was something else. i kinda felt insulted thats why i made my reply the way i did. so im sorry if you felt like it was too strong. i apologize. this 1ad is giving me intense aggression sometimes and when i feel my intelligence on the subject is questioned i get offended like everyone else does.

no biggie. its all well. and pembroke, i think you're the tops. =-]

Omega

Omega

Awards
one thing i forgot, the andro gro is NOT made by some other brand. on the bottle it lists all the whey as the company and gives the address. no other brand/name just to clear it up. and it does list the ingredients on the website otherwise i wouldnt of bought it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
one thing i forgot, the andro gro is NOT made by some other brand. on the bottle it lists all the whey as the company and gives the address. no other brand/name just to clear it up. and it does list the ingredients on the website otherwise i wouldnt of bought it.
This is the product label you get when you click on it on the allthewhey website.

This is what is in Andro Gro X

What's in Andro Gro X?
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One 100mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg †

This is what I find on 5-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One

5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA].

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
omega i wasnt saying that ur andro gro was made by muscle guage. all the whey actually produces products for other companies to put their labels on and sell as their own. now with that being said i dont know when u purchased ur andro gro because i have spoken to all the whey and they said AT ONE TIME they had 1-ad in andro gro but it is now in fact dhea. so with that being said if ur bottle ingredients says the 1-andros.... then its 1-ad

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run a regular PCT. You really should have asked about PCT before starting your cycle but oh well. If you cannot get a SERM get:

Reversatol
Test booster (PCS by AI)
Cortison Control produce (Reduce XT by SNS)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Org 1ad is a diol.

The one you have is the dione, which means extra coversion to get to 1test. From what I have gathered people run it at 600-1000mg a day for 6-8 wks. I would recommend a 4 wk course if clomid or tamox. AI are not the best for pct.

Omega

Omega

Awards
This is the product label you get when you click on it on the allthewhey website.

This is what is in Andro Gro X

What's in Andro Gro X?
60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg †

This is what I find on 5-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One

5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. [aka, DHEA].

weird. on my bottle its 1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one. they musta changed it very recently. good eye though.

Omega

Omega

Awards
also, i ordered another bottle but just cancelled it because i got such a great deal at AMS for a buy one get 1 free of the 1AD UTT. another thing about allthewhey. ive been ordering from them for about 8 years and have always been VERY good about delivery and just everything. however lately, they have been really, REALLY bad. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but im talking like 3 weeks and up to get a delivery. last time it literally took a MONTH to get my protein powder. before they used to ship it in a day or two max. and now, it takes over a week.

anyone else notice this????? its a good company and i like the prices and products but delivery lately has been horrible. its actualy messing up my diet and training by running out of supps/protein powder.

also, i wonder when they changed it to DHEA. thats really crappy. i musta got the last of the 1AD cause i ordered it about 2 months ago or so. good thing i didnt go through with this order and find out that it was DHEA. booooooooooooooy i woulda been PISSSSSSSSSSSSSED.

anyway, i had no idea that they changed it. thanks pembroke for posting that cause i just assumed it was still the same. crappy that they would do this though.....

Omega

Omega

Awards
one more thing i should add. ive been running this at 300mgs only because i was waiting on more and ive been getting REALLY good results from it. i havent done a cycle of anything in about 4 years so i think my receptors are just primed and ready. im also a solid 215 so im not that light and would assume i would need a higher dose to really feel much. i started on the 4th and i noticed the effects alot about a week ago when i started having AWESOME workouts.

usually when the muscle gets fatigued my whole body and mind is fatigued as well. not anymore. the muscle gets fatigued but i just wanna go and go and go and keep going. its given me insane energy, drive, focus, and pumps. strength too and this is on a low dose. when i get the 1ad UTT im going to up the dose to equal 800mgs oral, maybe more. then i should REALLY get good results.

also, before i started teh cycle i assumed i had nolva for PCT. one of my friends said he def had it and would save it for me. well, it turned out to be clenbuterol. i know i shouldnt of relied on him till i had the product in had but he guaranteed me he had it and i believed him like most of us would. so thats why im kinda a little late with my PCT. ive done enough cycles to know how to plan properly and every single cycle except short 2 week m1t cycles, ive used liquid nolv.

anywho, on hand right now i have post cycle support by AI and im going to buy a natural test booster but im not sure which one. any suggestions?? also, i want to really cut up as much as i can after this cycle because after xmas im going to the virgin islands so obviously i want to look my best. i was MAAAAAAAAAYBE thinking of running some kind of fat burner about a week before xmas. ive never had a problem with losing fat but my body is different now and im on some meds that have slowed down my metabolism so its a different ballgame. i know my body very well and i know its changed and i have some fat now and hold on to it longer.

also, ive never done cardio and dont know how to add it into my workout withought hindering gains. i have an idea,obviously but what i mean is that ive never actually done it except when i had to do it for school when i went to the national personal training institute for 6 months. i just hate cardio but i should really save this for a different thread. sorry for getting off topic.

and thank you to everyone who replied about the andro gro now being DHEA. i had no idea and im VERY glad i got the 1ad when i did cause i would of been sooooooooooo freakkkkkkkkkkkkkking mad. thanks again

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
one more thing i should add. ive been running this at 300mgs only because i was waiting on more and ive been getting REALLY good results from it. i havent done a cycle of anything in about 4 years so i think my receptors are just primed and ready. im also a solid 215 so im not that light and would assume i would need a higher dose to really feel much. i started on the 4th and i noticed the effects alot about a week ago when i started having AWESOME workouts.

usually when the muscle gets fatigued my whole body and mind is fatigued as well. not anymore. the muscle gets fatigued but i just wanna go and go and go and keep going. its given me insane energy, drive, focus, and pumps. strength too and this is on a low dose. when i get the 1ad UTT im going to up the dose to equal 800mgs oral, maybe more. then i should REALLY get good results.

also, before i started teh cycle i assumed i had nolva for PCT. one of my friends said he def had it and would save it for me. well, it turned out to be clenbuterol. i know i shouldnt of relied on him till i had the product in had but he guaranteed me he had it and i believed him like most of us would. so thats why im kinda a little late with my PCT. ive done enough cycles to know how to plan properly and every single cycle except short 2 week m1t cycles, ive used liquid nolv.

anywho, on hand right now i have post cycle support by AI and im going to buy a natural test booster but im not sure which one. any suggestions?? also, i want to really cut up as much as i can after this cycle because after xmas im going to the virgin islands so obviously i want to look my best. i was MAAAAAAAAAYBE thinking of running some kind of fat burner about a week before xmas. ive never had a problem with losing fat but my body is different now and im on some meds that have slowed down my metabolism so its a different ballgame. i know my body very well and i know its changed and i have some fat now and hold on to it longer.

also, ive never done cardio and dont know how to add it into my workout withought hindering gains. i have an idea,obviously but what i mean is that ive never actually done it except when i had to do it for school when i went to the national personal training institute for 6 months. i just hate cardio but i should really save this for a different thread. sorry for getting off topic.

and thank you to everyone who replied about the andro gro now being DHEA. i had no idea and im VERY glad i got the 1ad when i did cause i would of been sooooooooooo freakkkkkkkkkkkkkking mad. thanks again
Yes getting DHEA instead of 1ad would be enough to piss me off.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m too got a bottle of this stuff:

Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving

Acetyl-L-Carnitine 400mg

is DHEA?