advice on my PCT off a hdrol cycle

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am on middle of week 3 of my cycle. Original plans were to run 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75 and the first 2 weeks were weak at 50, didnt really notice much. This third week has been going good so far and I am really liking 75. I was thinking on adding a 5th or even 6th week and staying at 75or maybe evn bumping up to 100, not sure yet and open to opinions and suggestions (I originally planned to run 4 weeks because this was my first PH cycle and wasn't planning to run a serm so wanted to play it safe)

Well here is my original PCT I had lined up:
Post cycle support 4/4/4/4
revistrol 3/2/2/1
lean xtreme as directed on label

I have all of these already purchased

Since I started my cycle I had picked up a bottle of myogenix hardcore test (the one with the din-something not the formestane) and got my hands on a bottle of clomid (well have one coming to me :) )

So now I am unsure if I should just run the PCT as planned and add clomid to the mix or is there anything I can leave out and save for future use? I doubt I need everything I had purchased now considering what I have now.

Also looking for input on weather or not to push into a 5-6th week and weather to stay at 75 or up to 100

Thanks a ton

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should plan on running a serm during the PCT. At least run it for 2 weeks. I would say run it for 4 weeks. 50/50/25/25 with your clomid should be good.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks so still run the PCS, revisitrol, and lean xtreme?? Should I run the hardcore test too?? Sounds like overkill to run this all and with clomid, I thought with a SERM you needed less in a pct??

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i dont think a serm is needed with h-drol. I would run Sustain alpha + endoamp (starting on wk 2)

or in your case revistrol and lean (starting wk 2 of pct)

save the pcs

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think a serm is needed with h-drol. I would run Sustain alpha + endoamp (starting on wk 2)

or in your case revistrol and lean (starting wk 2 of pct)

save the pcs
I didnt think a serm was needed also considering it is such a mild ph and I was only running it for 4 wks. But what about if I go 5 weeks or 6 wks, you still dont think a serm would be necessary? would I be able to hold off on the clomid until I see signs of shutdown? Or is it something that I need to run right away

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can probably get by without a SERM but have one in hand in case of problems. Run your pct like this. I think a 5th or 6th week of h-drol is a good choice.

weeks 1-4 of pct Resversitol 3/2/2/1

weeks 3-6 of pct Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can probably get by without a SERM but have one in hand in case of problems. Run your pct like this. I think a 5th or 6th week of h-drol is a good choice.

weeks 1-4 of pct Resversitol 3/2/2/1

weeks 3-6 of pct Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme
thanks for the advice, so I dont need the test hardcore at all right? Is reversitol a natty test booster? I thought it was a more of an estrogen control type product thats why I picked up the test hardcore.

also what signs/problems should I be looking for to let me know if I NEED to run the clomid or not once I come off? Would it be better to just run it anyway since I got it? And if I do run it, where do I fit it into in your above pct layout?

And lastly, if I do go to a 5th or 6th week should I stay at 75 or is 100 a good place to be?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice, so I dont need the test hardcore at all right? Is reversitol a natty test booster? I thought it was a more of an estrogen control type product thats why I picked up the test hardcore.

also what signs/problems should I be looking for to let me know if I NEED to run the clomid or not once I come off? Would it be better to just run it anyway since I got it? And if I do run it, where do I fit it into in your above pct layout?

And lastly, if I do go to a 5th or 6th week should I stay at 75 or is 100 a good place to be?
5th and 6th week stay at 75mg. Resversitol has 2 AI in it so it is a estro supp. If you get hard lump under the nips or just feel totally shutdown use the SERM. You could just run the Clomid but then you do not need both Resversitol and PCS one will do with the SERM.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5th and 6th week stay at 75mg. Resversitol has 2 AI in it so it is a estro supp. If you get hard lump under the nips or just feel totally shutdown use the SERM. You could just run the Clomid but then you do not need both Resversitol and PCS one will do with the SERM.
Thanks a ton! So out of fear of sounding like a total douchebag but what is shutdown and what are signs of shutdown?

So I think Ima just hold off on the clomid unless I need it, and if I do run it I would just stop using pcs OR revistrol right? Still run one of them not both with clomid?

Thanks a Ton again

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shut Down means Natural Testosterone production shut down.
Shut Down Symptoms = Low Energy, no libido, No stiffy when you wake (if you usually have one) is a good indication of shut down, depression. etc

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shut Down means Natural Testosterone production shut down.
Shut Down Symptoms = Low Energy, no libido, No stiffy when you wake (if you usually have one) is a good indication of shut down, depression. etc

Very well said.