Hdrol pct how to cut while in PCT

mrgixxer

Awards
H Drol Cycle is ending tonight and going into the PCT tomorrow.

This thread is a tad long but I could use some feedback from folks that understand this.

As I see in the boards PCT’s can be a little tough to figure out depending on what you are attempting to accomplish.

I Just wanted to add a lot of strength and keep the weight and cut my % of bodyfat down, I Was around 10 to 12% when I started. Probably went up about 2%. But I gained 10 lbs on only around a 2200 calorie diet with only about 40 grams protein a day. Now at 181lbs. @5’-10” (I kept both low not to gain weight. Go Figure.)

I actually got some good strength Gains. Nothing huge but good for me. Peak Bench 205. Can do good negatives with 245 though so my goal is to actually be able to bring that back up in next 4 to 6 weeks. (Been doing the P90 cardio deal we see on the tube for 7 months. Actually went form 206 to 170. I just started back on weights with my cycle.)

Cycle was H-Drol
50/75/100
Added xtren week 2 but chest started 2 get soft and a tad puffy. Maybe it was nothing but I stopped at a quarter of the bottle.
BP jumped to 150 – 168 top number. I figured it would go back down. I was wrong so I am ending cycle on completion of Full bottle tonight which is the end of week 3. I did not feel like popping any vessels :)
(I Still have bottle of H-Drol and ¾ bottle x-tren leftover. Maybe will play with this in about 4 months. If the tren starts to makes em soft again it’s hitting the trash)

Been taking C E l Cycle assist 4 caps twice a day since the beginning./ Will continue this through bottle for 2 more weeks.

Will be taking liver assist bottle for next 4 weeks as directed on bottle.

Now I have 3 items. Left for PCT Plus Orotine.
Inhibit E – Novadex xt amd Formex

I am going to use the formex.
Here is the question.
Should I take with the Inhibit and what dose for both.
When the Inhibit E runs out I’ll switch to the Novadex so it will be 2 test boosters for pct. (Is that overkill with the Formex?

Should that be good enough with the cycle and liver assist to get me whole again?

Lastly.
I still want to gain some strength. During PCT. And lose 5 to 10 lbs of fat. And end up at 175 to 180 ish.

Would the Orotine (It is an creatine/Orotic acid combo) cause me to retain water weight. I will use it to try to retain and gain strength during PCT.

Also would a cortisol cutter help or should I wait until I finish the PCT. If so which one is the best. The x-lean seems to be sold out everywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
If your looking to gain some strength I wouldn't recommend cutting right away. You are going to loose some size during your PCT. I always wait until after my PCT is done to start my cutting cycle.

Run your Cortisol blocker during your PCT. As far as if the Inhibit will be enough I couldnt tell you because I always use a SERM to be safe. If you have access to one I would defn pick one up.

mrgixxer

Awards
No access to SERM. That is why I was hoping the Novadex and Formex would cut the mustard along with the cycle assist.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend to NOT cut during PCT. Wait at least 3-4 weeks after PCT is complete to even consider cutting more. Let the gains solidify and then plan out a nice cut for yourself. Doing it too early might cause you to lose what you gained on cycle.

As far as formex is concerned, I would start it your last week on cycle at 25mg/day for the first 2 weeks. Bump it up to 50mg/day for 2 more weeks and then a 5th week at 25mg/day. A good cortisol blocker would be lean extreme and run that starting week 2. Run the Inhibit-E 75/50/50/25.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cutting during PCT is a terrible idea, you should eat big and lift big to try to hold onto that muscle you gained. your body will be fighting to lose it so don't help that by cutting. and use a SERM. everyone has access to SERMS since you can buy them online for $15 easy.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
No access to SERM.
nonsense. and like everyone else has said, and i will too, cutting too soon would be a bad idea. wait until after PCT for that, at least one month after your cycle is done

mrgixxer

Awards
I appreciate the help.

Anyone know of a link to a decent SERM?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
it's against the rules for you to even ask that on here, check board sponsors and google though and you'll find it within 1 minute

mrgixxer

Awards
Would POST Cycle Support BY A I be cosnidered a serm??