puffy nips again

getswole3332

Awards
yo whats up dudes...i just finished a 5 week SD cycle(i know i know) I gained 22 lbs and felt great the whole time and have not lost any weight yet. in the end of week three of my cycle I noticed a little bit of puffiness in my nips so i ran some nolva at 10mgs ED for the last ten days of the cycle and it cleared up..... Im half way through week two of PCT and I have noticed the puffiness is comin back:( Im runnin nolva at 30/20/20/10. the puffiness is not really noticable but I can feel it. I dint buy any caber because all my research led me to believe that SD doesnt cause prolactin gyno. All I have is my liquinolva and some liquidex. Some guy on PHF said that nolva makes prolactin gyno worse...and that this puffiness will never go away and that really scared me:(Any advice would be greatly appreciated...THANKS!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Puffy nips is fairly common as long as hard lumps are not forming under the nips you should be good. 5 weeks od SD was really pushing it. Get bloodwork to make sure you have not done some real damage.

getswole3332

Awards
ya there is definately no hard lumps at all and the puffiness is not really visibly noticeable but a little to the touch... if the nolva doesnt cure it will it go away eventually on its own????...also i preloaded milk thistle and hawthorne...ran cycle support the ENTIRE cycle and have continued milk thistle into PCT because of nolva being liver toxic. i will get blood work done though just for piece of mind

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ya there is definately no hard lumps at all and the puffiness is not really visibly noticeable but a little to the touch... if the nolva doesnt cure it will it go away eventually on its own????...also i preloaded milk thistle and hawthorne...ran cycle support the ENTIRE cycle and have continued milk thistle into PCT because of nolva being liver toxic. i will get blood work done though just for piece of mind
Yes it should go back to normal soon. every few days check the nips for lumps if there are none your good but please get the blood work. Best of luck bro.

getswole3332

Awards
thanks dude i am wondering also last time i waited six months between cycles...but lots of people say if my cycle was five weeks that i only need 5 weeks off. how long do you think i should wait...im into week three of pct and i havent lost any weight:)

getswole3332

Awards
thanks dude i am wondering also last time i waited six months between cycles...but lots of people say if my cycle was five weeks that i only need 5 weeks off. how long do you think i should wait...im into week three of pct and i havent lost any weight:).... i have a feelin i should at least wait until this puffiness goes away. my SERM is nolva and my test booster is arimatest. If I am already running a SERM Is there no point to arimatest because it is an ai? Do i need something that actually boosts my test....if so what would you guys recommend? THANKS:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks dude i am wondering also last time i waited six months between cycles...but lots of people say if my cycle was five weeks that i only need 5 weeks off. how long do you think i should wait...im into week three of pct and i havent lost any weight:).... i have a feelin i should at least wait until this puffiness goes away. my SERM is nolva and my test booster is arimatest. If I am already running a SERM Is there no point to arimatest because it is an ai? Do i need something that actually boosts my test....if so what would you guys recommend? THANKS:)
General rule time on=time off(cycle and pct)if you run a 4 week cycle and 4 week pct you need at least 8 weeks off before doing another IMO I would wait longer. I always take a natty test booster with my SERM.

getswole3332

Awards
cool cool....what im asking though is arimatest sufficient for a natty test booster? it blocks estro but is there anything better to boost test. also, they changed arimatest formula....it is now methyl arimatest...the 6-bromo seems to be gone and they are now using 7-aromatase or something ....would this make it stronger. overall, i need to know if arimatest is pointless as an ai because im already running nolva? what kind of test boosters do you run along with your SERM?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
cool cool....what im asking though is arimatest sufficient for a natty test booster? it blocks estro but is there anything better to boost test. also, they changed arimatest formula....it is now methyl arimatest...the 6-bromo seems to be gone and they are now using 7-aromatase or something ....would this make it stronger. overall, i need to know if arimatest is pointless as an ai because im already running nolva? what kind of test boosters do you run along with your SERM?
I run Post Cycle Support because it boosts test and helps reduce estro also.