H-Drol PCT questions

chaostic1

Awards
Ok so im about to start running my first ph cycle ever. H-drol 50/50/75/75/75
I have purchased cycle assist from CEL to start 14 days prior and continue throughout cycle + PCT. I also purchased CEL PCT to use for 30 days for PCT. I have heard that i shouldnt need to use my tamoxifen unless i get gyno symptoms or feel shut down. Is the CEL PCT product alone enough for an h-drol cycle? it has trans-reversitol in it, would you recommend i try this solo or combine it with something else OTC, or use the nolvadex i purchased for some p-plex/SD cycles down the road.

Thanks!

chaostic1

Awards
Got any specific names of a good one? I see alot of products with a cortisol blocker included but that would be kind of defeating the purpose of the CEL PCT (40 bucks down the tube). Also was that a yes im ok without any tamox unless i experience a shutdown or gyno symptoms? Thanks!

littleBIGmike

Awards
Got any specific names of a good one? I see alot of products with a cortisol blocker included but that would be kind of defeating the purpose of the CEL PCT (40 bucks down the tube). Also was that a yes im ok without any tamox unless i experience a shutdown or gyno symptoms? Thanks!
I wouldn't risk it.. I am currently running P-Plex for my first pro anabolic. I was told to use the nolva, better safe than sorry ya know.. I have suppress C for a cortisol control.. don't let money dictate your actions about your health.. if you have nolva, use it! I was told I would NEED a serm.. put i'm not sure about h-drol. I have m-drol and it mentions on the bottle not to run m-drol as your first pro anabolic cycle and you should run p-plex, h-drol, or e-stane for a first time cycle. So I'm assuming p-plex and h-drol are close in nature..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is a good one. You can probably get by with a otc pct for h-drol only cycle but I would keep the SERM on hand.

chaostic1

Awards
Ok so i ordered some CEL Supress-C Transdermal cortisol blocker on ebay pretty cheap. Ill start that week 3 of my PCT. Still debating if ill run the tamox 20/20/10/10 to be safe for PCT since i have so much of it. I hear its hard on the liver tho. What signs would i see after my cycle to start it, i mean of course sore/puffy nipples (but then its too late right)?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so i ordered some CEL Supress-C Transdermal cortisol blocker on ebay pretty cheap. Ill start that week 3 of my PCT. Still debating if ill run the tamox 20/20/10/10 to be safe for PCT since i have so much of it. I hear its hard on the liver tho. What signs would i see after my cycle to start it, i mean of course sore/puffy nipples (but then its too late right)?
Puffy nips are pretty common as long as no hard tissue forms under the nips. I would run the tamox 20/20/10/10 and run a natty test booster and your cortisol product.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Puffy nips are pretty common as long as no hard tissue forms under the nips. I would run the tamox 20/20/10/10 and run a natty test booster and your cortisol product.
I agree 100%

superfreak

Awards
Im planning on a similar cycle soon. Been doing a lot of research on Hdrol before I start and decided Im going to use OTC PCT but Im going to get some Tamoxifen just in case. Just wondering how many people experience shutdown on Hdrol and how many people have successfully done OTC PCT with it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im planning on a similar cycle soon. Been doing a lot of research on Hdrol before I start and decided Im going to use OTC PCT but Im going to get some Tamoxifen just in case. Just wondering how many people experience shutdown on Hdrol and how many people have successfully done OTC PCT with it.
I ran a 5 week 75mg cycle a while ago. I used Post Cycle Support and Lean Xtreme for pct and had bloodwork the day after pct I will post the results. I am also going to give you a link for some info. I did have some Nolva on hand when I did this cycle.

www.otcpct.com

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both Reversitol and aPCT, along with a few other ancillaries with pretty good success. However, I've found a combination of the following works really well for me after light PH cycles:

Men's Virility Power (test booster - it's got a good price point, but maybe not as strong as some of the others out there - I used ~3 caps ed)
6-bromo (AI)
I3C (natural serm - you can get this really cheap if you look around a little)
DHEA

Yeah, you could go with something like Reversitol (which is a good product, btw), but I like to have more dosing control for each individual compound, especially the AI. I've found that a lower dose of 6-bromo works just as well for me, and I can keep dosing the other compounds at normal levels.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried both Reversitol and aPCT, along with a few other ancillaries with pretty good success. However, I've found a combination of the following works really well for me after light PH cycles:

Men's Virility Power (test booster - it's got a good price point, but maybe not as strong as some of the others out there - I used ~3 caps ed)
6-bromo (AI)
I3C (natural serm - you can get this really cheap if you look around a little)
DHEA

Yeah, you could go with something like Reversitol (which is a good product, btw), but I like to have more dosing control for each individual compound, especially the AI. I've found that a lower dose of 6-bromo works just as well for me, and I can keep dosing the other compounds at normal levels.

Looks pretty good. I am not sure that I3C is not a SERM but may have SERM like qualities much like Trans-Res

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks pretty good. I am not sure that I3C is not a SERM but may have SERM like qualities much like Trans-Res
Correct - serm-like qualities. I'm just not into running research chems :paranoid: - unless of course I pull the trigger on getting that pplex that seems to keep whispering my name :veryhappy:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct - serm-like qualities. I'm just not into running research chems :paranoid: - unless of course I pull the trigger on getting that pplex that seems to keep whispering my name :veryhappy:
Yes I would use a SERM no question on pplex.