Test levels after PCT

powersun81

Awards
I ran a 4 week PCT that was Nolva at 40/20/20/10 with clomid at 75/75/50/25 with T-Bomb 2. The cycle was a SD/EPI cycle that was 4 weeks SD and 6 week epi. I just had bloodwork done (7 days after PCT) and my test levels were low. They came back at 351 and they were previously 742 before cycle. My question is should extend the Nolva/clomid or add a natural test booster? Or should I just give it time to balance out and retest in a month or so.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week PCT that was Nolva at 40/20/20/10 with clomid at 75/75/50/25 with T-Bomb 2. The cycle was a SD/EPI cycle that was 4 weeks SD and 6 week epi. I just had bloodwork done (7 days after PCT) and my test levels were low. They came back at 351 and they were previously 742 before cycle. My question is should extend the Nolva/clomid or add a natural test booster? Or should I just give it time to balance out and retest in a month or so.
What was your SD?
Was it original superdrol or clone?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would think just to run a couple more weeks of a natural test booster since it seems you were shutdown pretty hard. Then test again to see if it worked. I haven't had that problem so maybe someone else with the same experience can help you with a better answer.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run another test booster, maybe even 2 more weeks of Nolva, after a while clomid loses effectiveness at raising LH if I remember correctly. Try Prime from usp labs...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd just run another 2-3 weeks of low dose nolva/clomid before bed, get some Diesel Test Hardcore and some ZMAs and some omegas. I bet that with that and 9 hours of sleep everynight, if you wait one month after you finish this and retest you'll be much better. Generally you should wait more than 7 days post PCT to get tested anyway though. I wouldn't worry too much.

powersun81

Awards
I will try to extend 2-3 weeks at a low dose starting now. I have ordered the Diesel test and will start that when it arrives.

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
I have tried both clomid and nolva for PCT and looking back at all the cycles when I used Clomid I recoved much better/quicker. In this case I would leave your body alone and just be healthy. Lift hard and maybe play some pick up basketball or something to get that competetive edge going. Get plenty of sleep and stay awy from sugar. Eat healthy. You will balance out a whole lot quicker if you do that instead of introducing more hormones.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think more nolva/clomid will block any excess estro but not help bring up test. Formex + Sustain alpha should make a world of difference IMO. I'd grab some of that. You can continue low dose nolva if you think your estro is high.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both clomid and nolva for PCT and looking back at all the cycles when I used Clomid I recoved much better/quicker. In this case I would leave your body alone and just be healthy. Lift hard and maybe play some pick up basketball or something to get that competetive edge going. Get plenty of sleep and stay awy from sugar. Eat healthy. You will balance out a whole lot quicker if you do that instead of introducing more hormones.
:wtf1: Pick-up basketball? His bloodwork came back low, pick-up basketball won't do sh*t for that.

To the OP - 351 is actually not low. Normal is 250-1100 and most men fluctuate within this range. How old are you? You might be around 400 for awhile but you are in the range of normal so you don't actually NEED to do anything else. As I recommended in the previous post, sustain alpha + formex will get your levels back up.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
What does the basketball do?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Dont run anything man. . . Allow your body to normalize get follow up bloodwork in 1-2months and if it doesnt increase then consider doing some more clomid. Just curious how old you are? If you are in your 20's your doc may consider HRT if its still in the 350's next panel. My doc said If I was 300-350 I would be on HRT considering my age

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Dont run anything man. . . Allow your body to normalize get follow up bloodwork in 1-2months and if it doesnt increase then consider doing some more clomid. Just curious how old you are? If you are in your 20's your doc may consider HRT if its still in the 350's next panel. My doc said If I was 300-350 I would be on HRT considering my age
Starting up a SERM 1-2 months after PCT due to low test is not smart. You don't run a SERM to bring up low test, you run a SERM to block excess estrogen. An AI or natural test booster would work better to bring up his test.

Normal test is normal test to a doctor, regardless of age - that is what my doctor told me. My natural test is always 290-310 due to a medical issue I have. My doctor refused HRT for me because he said as long as its at least 250 HRT is not needed. If you have a doctor that is willing to put you on HRT at age 23 that's great but I don't think all doctors operate the same way.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Starting up a SERM 1-2 months after PCT due to low test is not smart. You don't run a SERM to bring up low test, you run a SERM to block excess estrogen. An AI or natural test booster would work better to bring up his test.

Normal test is normal test to a doctor, regardless of age - that is what my doctor told me. My natural test is always 290-310 due to a medical issue I have. My doctor refused HRT for me because he said as long as its at least 250 HRT is not needed. If you have a doctor that is willing to put you on HRT at age 23 that's great but I don't think all doctors operate the same way.
I guess serms such as clomid do not stimulate LH and FSH which in turn will stimulate the release of Testosterone. Not all doctors practice the same I am just stating what my doctor told me for my age and condition.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Clomid also opposes the negative feedback loop that the body has with regards to estrogen and the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis), and this in turn stimulates LH (Leutenizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). LH and FSH, in turn stimulate the release of testosterone. Clearly this is advantageous to bodybuilders and athletes coming off of a cycle, and beginning their post-cycle-therapy. What we have in Clomid is essentially a drug that acts as a preventative measure against gynocomastia, as well as a drug that acts to raise endogenous (natural) testosterone levels.
It should be noted, however, that 150mgs of clomid will still raise testosterone levels to approximately 150% of baseline value(1). You don´t have to use 150mgs, however; in my research, I´ve found that doses as low as 50mgs will show improvements and elevations in testosterone levels (4). In fact, my original Post-Cycle-Therapy regime (as suggested by Dan Duchaine in the original Underground Steroid Handbook) was 100mgs per day for a week and 50mgs/day for a week.Clomid, just like nolvadex, is very safe for long term treatment of lowered testosterone levels (2), with some studies showing its safety and efficacy for up to four months. And post-cycle, when steroid users are suffering form lowered testosterone levels, is when clomid is most effective.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes a few months off of everything does wonders for you..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Of course you run a SERM to bring up low test. Why do you think it has become the essence of PCT? I would continue to taper off of the SERM, and get it rechecked in a month. If it were still low, I'd do another run of clomid. If it were still low after that, then I would begin to explore other options.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Compound lifts
Rest
Good fats

To start with.

If you want to run some natty test boosters. There are sales at NP going right now.

PCS by AI is a BOGO at 42 bucks.
SA by PP is 45 bucks
Recycle by PL is 3 for 72......

If i was going to recommend more serms it would be cloey at 25mg EOD. MWF for 4 more weeks with a natty Tbooster.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i stand corrected. i just think of serms as receptor antagonists and think of AIs are being more effective in upping test levels. I suppose the literature supports a serm works well though, thanks for the posts.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i think he would have had to use hcg a few weeks ago not now. yeah i would not run a serm now after both of those. take fats in early in the morning. fish oils and eggs and also maybe run an AI with a testbooster.....not T bomb II

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i think he would have had to use hcg a few weeks ago not now. yeah i would not run a serm now after both of those. take fats in early in the morning. fish oils and eggs and also maybe run an AI with a testbooster.....not T bomb II
Agreed. hCG is suppressive to natural LH.

coltonlee

coltonlee

Awards

isnt clomid proven in studies to restart the hpta? i agree he shouldnt run a serm just for low test, and in my personal opinion you should not worry about low test if you are not having ANY symptoms. i am in a similar spot after a tren cycle with a **** otc pct. yet knew long before i got tested that i was shutdown.
testosterone can fluctuate all day so your number may not be accurate.
if your not feeling ****ty and im not saying you arent then why bother with a serm.
dont try to fix somthing that isnt broke.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
im slightly confused ... how does formestane work to boost t levels..? i thought it blocked estro only, will that in turn raise test levels?? how would something like formestane compare to sustain alpha or diesel test in terms of raising test levels.. im on a bunch of goodies during pct right now.. and im thinking most of them are alreay in dth and sustain alpha so formestane would be a better choice.. currently taking torem as a serm.. extras are: (feungreek, maca, muirma puama, horny goat weed, mucuna prurienas, bulgarian tribulis, for libido and test levels) would something like topical formestane be a good addition to this, or should i go with dth or SA??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
formex and formestane are marketed as OTC AIs, blocking the conversion of test to estro. Clomid/nolva bind to the estro receptors, so they reduce the 'effective' estro in the body. When your body registers low test/estro the hpta is stimulated, usually by an increase in LH