Anadraulic State

rocknout

Awards
This supp sounds very exciting to me but I was wondering if it had to be classified would it be considered a creatine, NO, AI, or test boosting product? If it really does all of those well then wouldnt this be a truly awesome product...has anyone tried it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This supp sounds very exciting to me but I was wondering if it had to be classified would it be considered a creatine, NO, AI, or test boosting product? If it really does all of those well then wouldnt this be a truly awesome product...has anyone tried it?
It is all of those products...There are plenty of logs and individual reviews out there; I suggest that you do a bit of READING! Just to get you started, this is my log of my first tub: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130068-female-terminator-takes.html.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Great product in my books, try the new flavor.
Id rather take this than noxplode/nanovapor/over priced gnc products/etc.

rocknout

Awards
thanks. I dont like alot of caffeine...does this stuff make you jittery or keep you up at night at all?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks. I dont like alot of caffeine...does this stuff make you jittery or keep you up at night at all?
No; energy is clean and smooth and lasting. You don't dose it anywhere near bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT