Hows this?

R

Rommel65

Awards
My cycle is Trenadrol 90/90/90/90/90/90 and the last 3 weeks I will be stacking M-Drol with it at 20/20/20
While on, I'm taking fish oil and milk thistle and hawthornberry. I'm eating super clean and consuming about 400 grms of protien ED.

PCT

Liquid Tamoxifen 40/40/40/20/20

Lean extreme or some other cortisol blocker for a month, or till it runs out.

Some kind of test booster like Jungle warfare etc for a month or until product runs out.

Any advice would be great!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is Trenadrol 90/90/90/90/90/90 and the last 3 weeks I will be stacking M-Drol with it at 20/20/20
While on, I'm taking fish oil and milk thistle and hawthornberry. I'm eating super clean and consuming about 400 grms of protien ED.

PCT

Liquid Tamoxifen 40/40/40/20/20

Lean extreme or some other cortisol blocker for a month, or till it runs out.

Some kind of test booster like Jungle warfare etc for a month or until product runs out.

Any advice would be great!
Are you serious? Did we just not talk about how nolva is not going to be your best choice on this one. Please do not continue to ask for my advice and turn around make a new thread asking the same questions I've already answered for you. If you're looking for validation to what you ahve already planned to do, just do it and do not expect others to jump in and save you if you have problems.

BEAST

R

Rommel65

Awards
Are you serious? Did we just not talk about how nolva is not going to be your best choice on this one. Please do not continue to ask for my advice and turn around make a new thread asking the same questions I've already answered for you. If you're looking for validation to what you ahve already planned to do, just do it and do not expect others to jump in and save you if you have problems.

BEAST
So many people have told me so many different things. The common theme has been to use a real SERM. So, who do you listen to? I'm not trying to get screwed up here, just trying to make the best informed decision.