PCT Help for Legal Limit Labs 5 Deca Zol & 3-Test Stack

biggjim

Awards
I bought this stuff after a buddy of mine put on 13 pounds in a month from it, and after the excitement wore off and I got home and common sense kicked in I realized that anything that has that kind of results must be some serious ****. So now I've been searching and reading and from what I've researched these apparently are Superdrol and Halodro with a different name? If that's true that means that this is really stout stuff and can be damaging to your body if not done right. Problem is, this forum how soooo many posts about all kinds of different supps to run with certain cycles and PCTs to take afterwards that I can determine what's best for this stack that I have. So, if someone could possibly help me out in that area I would greatly greatly appreciate it!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle? If so I would not stack to compounds together if you haven't run them separately. Also, it doesn't look like your ready to start a steroid cycle just yet. Do you understand how each one will effect your body and what exactly is going on?