PCT help please

Rommel65

Awards
I am currently running Trenadrol 90/90/90/90/90/90. I am going into my 4th week. For the last 2 weeks I will be stacking M - Drol 10/10. Right now I am taking milk thistle, fish oil, and hawthorn berry. I realize this is a pretty heavy stack, but it's not my first time cycling. It is my first time stacking. Also, I'm a pretty big guy at 6'5 305, and have about 15 years experince in the gym. I have no sides at all. Have a hard time sleeping, but thats about it. Would like some PCT suggs. Keep in mind that my PCT will be ordered either online from a supp company or over the counter at the store. So I can only obtain the products that the average joe can buy. I have like 2 weeks to put it together, and money is not that much of a concern. Do not think that I have jumped into the water without checking the depths...I have done tons of research. But would like someone who has some knowlege of PCT to address my specfic needs. By the way, the gains have been sick.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Might want to get both Clomid and Nolva for the PCT. As for the rest I am still fairly new to everything but those two would be a must.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like Torem, but you could go with clomid or clomid/torem. I would try to stay away from a nolva/clomid combo with all of the prolactin issues that seem to aggrevate gyno with nolva during and after PCT from both tren and mdrol. I would make sure I had some prolactin inhibitors for the rest of your cycle and PCT if you don't already have any. Caber, pramipex, AND/OR p-5-p/vitex, l-dopa, 1-carboxy, etc... all help to control prolactin issues. Make sure if your PCT isn't setup already you do set it up NOW. PM me if you have not yet setup a proper PCT and need assistance.

BEAST

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Personally I like Torem, but you could go with clomid or clomid/torem. I would try to stay away from a nolva/clomid combo with all of the prolactin issues that seem to aggrevate gyno with nolva during and after PCT from both tren and mdrol. I would make sure I had some prolactin inhibitors for the rest of your cycle and PCT if you don't already have any. Caber, pramipex, AND/OR p-5-p/vitex, l-dopa, 1-carboxy, etc... all help to control prolactin issues. Make sure if your PCT isn't setup already you do set it up NOW. PM me if you have not yet setup a proper PCT and need assistance.

BEAST
Ah good point my bad lol

KsumA

Awards
Beast, what is the proper way to setup your pct? your info will be very helpfull