halovar cycle/pct

mathew33

Awards
im going to rn a halovar cyce and i would like to know what you think of my cycle and pct.

halovar at 50/50/75/75/75

pct
novedex xt 3/2/2/1 weeks 1-4

blue up or stoked start at week 3?
lean fx start at weeks 3

let me know if this is ok? and im not sure what i should use for a test booster and when to use it?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never recommend OCT PCTs (got for a SERM), but if you MUST run one i would go with reversitol.

at your test booster and cortisol control during week 3

mathew33

Awards
did you take it for h drol? and isnt h drol a pretty mild ph? ive been told a serm wouldnt be necessary

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

mathew33

Awards
so i ordered blue up and stoked. so which one shouls i use in my pct? i was planning on using blue up and then using stoked solo later. is that fine?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
isnt nolvedex an atd too?
novedex xt is ATD. NOLVADEX is a SERM

so i ordered blue up and stoked. so which one shouls i use in my pct? i was planning on using blue up and then using stoked solo later. is that fine?
Use Stoked, its a superior product

mathew33

Awards
oh woops yah i ment vovadex god thats annoying how they name it like that but ok well would blue up do anything solo then?

mathew33

Awards
can you run blue up solo? or what should i do with it if i got both stoked and blue up?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dont see why you couldnt. Im not too familiar with blue up, besides the fact that i know its not a very good product...

mathew33

Awards
oh and another question< i was told by a friend to take the first week of pct during the last week of the halovar. what reason would this be and would it be better?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh and another question< i was told by a friend to take the first week of pct during the last week of the halovar. what reason would this be and would it be better?
no, start PCT the day after you last pill of halovar