Serms while deployed???

dustin06MR

Awards
Allright, i have read the forums rules.
* I AM NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES, PRICES, ETC.
I am just curious if there is any other military who have ordered SERMs while deployed, and if its a bad idea or not. Any help would be appreciated as i would prefer to run one for my next cycle and I am deployed. Thank You...
*ONCE AGAIN DO NOT TELL ME SOURCES AND ANYTHING, MERELY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME, AND ADVICE.

dustin06MR

Awards
i have seen so many military on here... someones gotta have advice... BUMP!!!!

lonewolf12x

Awards
i ordered them. i had them sent home first, repacked, then sent to me. they dont check ****.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have literally had a bottle of crown still in the box placed in a us postal box and mailed to me with no problems, plus untold "supps", over 3 deployments. They don't care what goes into country, they just care what you take home. Go ahead, you'll be fine.

dustin06MR

Awards
I have literally had a bottle of crown still in the box placed in a us postal box and mailed to me with no problems, plus untold "supps", over 3 deployments. They don't care what goes into country, they just care what you take home. Go ahead, you'll be fine.
Thanks for the info. as far as taking things home... i wont try to carry anything with me but i have some supplies ill be sending home. see any problems there? just some mdrol, sdrol, etc. nothing else

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd probably be fine. You would prolly have the easiest time mailing it home to your self.

dustin06MR

Awards
yeah i figured that. they dont really inspect what you send home when you package it. it would suck to lose the package but it should be fine. better than trtying to go through customs with it i would imagine. lol

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea ive had serms sent to me and i just sent home a box of all my stock up i went to the counter and asked the mailroom lady (also a soldier pretty cute too) how often they check and they said if they check they have to inform the mailroom so they can inform the soldier and it hasnt happend yet and i go home tommoro so 0 in a year is good odds

dustin06MR

Awards
yea ive had serms sent to me and i just sent home a box of all my stock up i went to the counter and asked the mailroom lady (also a soldier pretty cute too) how often they check and they said if they check they have to inform the mailroom so they can inform the soldier and it hasnt happend yet and i go home tommoro so 0 in a year is good odds
looks like im not the only one stocking up while deployed! ha ha! i actually got ahold of some original SD, but had that sent directly home!

dustin06MR

Awards
sent the stock out today, they searched my package completely but had no idea what they were looking at and put them back in my box... sealed it, and signed off on the inspection. I was almost sweating...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sent the stock out today, they searched my package completely but had no idea what they were looking at and put them back in my box... sealed it, and signed off on the inspection. I was almost sweating...

Easy day

dustin06MR

Awards
yep! im gonna get the SERMs in the mail now so ill be all set up for my upcoming Havoc/X-tren cycle. i appreciate the feedback though. the whole topic was touchy for me as i didnt know what to expect in either situation.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'm home on leave and getting ready to head back. I have a bottle of liquid nolva. Should I disguise it, mail it, or just keep it in my checked bag no worries?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your in ACU's, put it in your cargo pocket, they never check your persons, especially if your military...

How do I know, im a soldier as well....

Burly

Awards
Hey if any of you guys want to have a penpal while your deployed. You can send some of that gear my way too. ha ha.

You guys should be just fine. as someone said ahead of me they don't care, half the time most of the one's doing the checks don't know what they are looking for.

Come home safe guys. Thanks for all you do.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm home on leave and getting ready to head back. I have a bottle of liquid nolva. Should I disguise it, mail it, or just keep it in my checked bag no worries?
Just through it in your checked luggage with your hygiene kit and you'll be straight.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
That was the exact thought I had in mind, or clean out a bottle of pepto and dump it in there. Was thinking I should at least remove the label.

And thanks fellas. Couldnt remember how well they searched when we left here. Sure as hell wasnt like the shakedown I got when coming home for leave.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, they don't give a rats a** what goes in, just what we take out

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Back in country. Too easy. Now if I could only locate my mail with all the other goodies I ordered.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I as well. They don't know don't know the difference between supps and CLP!

You're good to go brother! Nothing like a little desert time to focus on the physique.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2