clomid question

rocknout

Awards
When is the best time to take clomid? I'm guessing at night. Also, when taking two of them per day should i spread it out or take both of them together at the same time?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the best time to take clomid? I'm guessing at night. Also, when taking two of them per day should i spread it out or take both of them together at the same time?
I always dose at night. If taking more than one, I still only dose once per day because Clomid supposedly has such a long half-life that splitting the dose does not result in any benefit.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I always split my doses up, regardless if its wise or not just out of habbit.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Does not matter, as Clomid has a half-life of 5-7 days. So dose once a day, it doesn't matter when.

Crowbar

rocknout

Awards
I plan on dosing at night I just dont know when to take it on the first day of my PCT. I dont know if i should wait all day long to take it on that first day or simply take it the night of my last day on cycle. See what im saying?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think you're WAY overanalyzing this! Take the Clomid the morning after your last day of DS, in order to get the Clomid in your system right away; after this take it whatever time of day you please.

Crowbar

rocknout

Awards
Hey i just wanna be as thorough as possible and put in the best effort
I possibly can to keep my gains!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I plan on dosing at night I just dont know when to take it on the first day of my PCT. I dont know if i should wait all day long to take it on that first day or simply take it the night of my last day on cycle. See what im saying?
You can even take it the night of your last day on-cycle if you like.

rocknout

Awards
ok good. Also, i know most people would say that you should use a natty test booster with the clomid for PCT and introduce an anti-cort supp in week 3. I have a bottle of restore on hand and was wondering if it was ok to use it right away with the clomid so i dont have to buy a natty test booster and as an added benefit it would also help with the cort. problem until i start using my lean extreme in week 3??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never run restore but it should suffice. I'm psyched to try the new sustain alpha (just ordered 2 bottles) and I'm glad you got lean xtreme - thats my choice for cort. control

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I see no point in running a natural testosterone booster with Clomid--the Clomid will simply be much more powerful than any natural testosterone booster, unless the testosterone booster is working through completely different mechanisms than the Clomid. Even then the Clomid is likely to "overpower" the natural supplement, making it unnecessary.

I found Phosphatydal Serine to be VERY effective as a cortisol blocker: I ran it right from the start of PCT straight through. I'm now using Cissus and will be experimenting with it to see if it is as effective for cortisol control during my next PCT.

Crowbar

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I see no point in running a natural testosterone booster with Clomid--the Clomid will simply be much more powerful than any natural testosterone booster, unless the testosterone booster is working through completely different mechanisms than the Clomid. Even then the Clomid is likely to "overpower" the natural supplement, making it unnecessary.

I found Phosphatydal Serine to be VERY effective as a cortisol blocker: I ran it right from the start of PCT straight through. I'm now using Cissus and will be experimenting with it to see if it is as effective for cortisol control during my next PCT.

Crowbar
I just had the natural test booster with a SERM argument with libertarian on another thread. He seemed to get a little bent out of shape over it so let me just say I don't want to get into a fight about this. All I will say is this. I've run PCT without a test booster and with a test booster (specifically with sustain alpha). I noticed a difference with the SA added. I'm not saying other factors couldn't have played a role but I will tell you it was not solely placebo effect. If money isn't an issue I'd say there is no reason not to toss in SA with PCT.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I might actually go for the Sustain, as it also has effects on the gaba system. I'm going to be adding Formex into my next PCT during week three as I ramp down the Clomid, and running it through to the next cycle as a bridge.

I'll also be using Toco-8 (every day, on and off cycle) and Sustain Liqua-Vade 3 x week on cycle to try and help maintain my testes sensitivity to LH/FSH during PCT.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Not exactly sure, perhaps Epi/Tren, Epi/Propadrol, Super/Epi, etc.

Crowbar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 6
mmorso Anabolics 4