Liquid Nolva

gotbench600

Awards
I'm considering purchasing liquid nolva as it seems easier to get and does not have to come in from overseas. My questions are-

Is this stuff legit/safe for human use?

I have reseached and found that it appararently tastes like ass...Is this the case and what are some recommendations to limit the bad taste?

Is the dosing the same as taking tablets? I.E if the liquid form is 20mg per ml then if I take 1 ml will I be getting the same amount of the compund as if i took a 20 mg pill?

Thanks

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering purchasing liquid nolva as it seems easier to get and does not have to come in from overseas. My questions are-

Is this stuff legit/safe for human use?

I have reseached and found that it appararently tastes like ass...Is this the case and what are some recommendations to limit the bad taste?

Is the dosing the same as taking tablets? I.E if the liquid form is 20mg per ml then if I take 1 ml will I be getting the same amount of the compund as if i took a 20 mg pill?

Thanks
Most of it that you can find is legit, though I have read instances where people were not sent a product or said it was bunk. I think those are pretty few though. As for the taste, just man up lol, its only 1 or 2 ml...

As for the dosing it depends... I think sometimes the liquid form is underdosed, something to do with the way its suspended or something. Im sure someone else would know more.