Need Help Very Quickly

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Need Help Very Quickly

Before I get jumped about researching, I have read soooooo much and find different answers from everyone so I wanted to just ask on my specific situation.

I am suppose to start my Test-e cycle today and the guy who gets my stuff said he would get something to control gyno soon and not to worry about it and just start. How long do I have before gyno sets it, if it does? Im not going to start today if I fear an issue may arise and I need other stuff first.

As far as PCT, I was told to just run Clomid. Would I be safe on that? How long do I run it for? I know that Test E stays active for 3 weeks after the last injection, so do I start 3 weeks after the last injection? My buddy has been doing Sust and he said he generally doesn't worry about gyno and things of that sort but has never run Test E.

I found a link that shows a first cycle should be like this:

Test E: 500mgs/week
    Dianabol: 20mgs a day for weeks 1-4
    Arimidex: 1mg for weeks 1-4 then .5mgs for weeks 5-12
    PCT: Clomid 200/100/50/25/25mgs with IGF-1 60/40/40mcg

I was just going to run Test E and have something in case of gyno and a solid PCT.

Can anyone give me some advice? I want to limit bloating, try to limit gyno to almost not even getting a sign (may be hard to do), and come off with a good PCT to avoid side effects.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

pct start 14 days after last injection. if worried bout gyno on cycle run arimdex at .25 eod

pct-
    nolva- 40/30/20/20
    clomid- 100/75/50/35
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Ok, thanks.....just trying to get everything lined up
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Stop. Do not start your cycle today. I understand you think you have read alot about this but you still don't know a few important things that you need to do / learn before starting:

1. You need to set up and actually HAVE your PCT before starting your cycle. Never, ever start a cycle thinking you'll get the PCT later.

2. You should not aim to "limit gyno" you should aim to never develop it at all. On cycle you can run low dose nolvadex to block estrogen receptors.

3. Your PCT of clomid is fine but you need a bunch more things at well. A natural test booster and a cortisol control to start.

4. You didn't mention but I get the feeling from your post that you might be missing some key on-cycle and PCT support supplements. What are you taking with this regard.

5. Your buddy running sust and not worrying about gyno at all is an idiot.
    Back.... for real this time
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Stop. Do not start your cycle today. I understand you think you have read alot about this but you still don't know a few important things that you need to do / learn before starting:

1. You need to set up and actually HAVE your PCT before starting your cycle. Never, ever start a cycle thinking you'll get the PCT later.

2. You should not aim to "limit gyno" you should aim to never develop it at all. On cycle you can run low dose nolvadex to block estrogen receptors.

3. Your PCT of clomid is fine but you need a bunch more things at well. A natural test booster and a cortisol control to start.

4. You didn't mention but I get the feeling from your post that you might be missing some key on-cycle and PCT support supplements. What are you taking with this regard.

I think I have decided to hold off to start until I order a few things. I was going to order Clomid tonight for PCT and Nolv to have on hand. I also am going to run Arimidex at .25mgs ED to stop the possibility of gyno and to control bloat.

As far as on cycle and post cycle supps, what are you referring to? I have exhausted PAGES or google searches and the above I listed sounds to be more then enough for during and PCT.....from what I read. Am I missing something?

Thanks
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post

listen to this guy. all true.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZ06 View Post
    I think I have decided to hold off to start until I order a few things. I was going to order Clomid tonight for PCT and Nolv to have on hand. I also am going to run Arimidex at .25mgs ED to stop the possibility of gyno and to control bloat.

As far as on cycle and post cycle supps, what are you referring to? I have exhausted PAGES or google searches and the above I listed sounds to be more then enough for during and PCT.....from what I read. Am I missing something?

Thanks
    He is talking about support supplements for your overall body health. Examples of some good on-cycle supps:
    -fish oil
    -multivitamin
    -taurine
    -CEL cycle assist or AI cycle support (preloaded 14 days before 1st shot and run through PCT)

there are tons more, but these are the MAIN ones I stick to for a cycle
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Quote Originally Posted by lilsugaro6490 View Post
    He is talking about support supplements for your overall body health. Examples of some good on-cycle supps:
    -fish oil
    -multivitamin
    -taurine
    -CEL cycle assist or AI cycle support (preloaded 14 days before 1st shot and run through PCT)

there are tons more, but these are the MAIN ones I stick to for a cycle
    I was thinking that was what he was referring to but didn't want to assume.

I currently take:
    -Multi
    -Fish Oil
    -Glucosamine
    -Milk Thistle
    -Green Tea (just to burn extra calories)
    -All my aminos are in my protein
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

I was thinking that was what he was referring to but didn't want to assume.

I currently take:
    -Multi
    -Fish Oil
    -Glucosamine
    -Milk Thistle
    -Green Tea (just to burn extra calories)
    -All my aminos are in my protein
    Well, if I were you, I'd invest in a bottle of CEL's cycle assist. It is only like $26, and it contains ingredients that keep you healthy while on a cycle. This includes keeping cholesterol low, maintaining helathy blood pressure, and keeping lipid profiles in good shape. Buy you some man, cause this cycle certainly wont be easy on your body.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Well, if I were you, I'd invest in a bottle of CEL's cycle assist. It is only like $26, and it contains ingredients that keep you healthy while on a cycle. This includes keeping cholesterol low, maintaining helathy blood pressure, and keeping lipid profiles in good shape. Buy you some man, cause this cycle certainly wont be easy on your body.
    I will check that out. As far as the rest of my cycle setup, does it look good?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

Will Liquidex, Liquinolv, and Liquiclom do the trick? Price wise, it seems to be the best bet.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

Will Liquidex, Liquinolv, and Liquiclom do the trick? Price wise, it seems to be the best bet.
    yeah, your overall cycle looks fine to me...im not really familiar with the products you listed, but if you are referring to liquid nolva and liquid clomid then yes these will do just fine.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.22%

yeah, your overall cycle looks fine to me...im not really familiar with the products you listed, but if you are referring to liquid nolva and liquid clomid then yes these will do just fine.
    The products I listed are by a company I found as a sponsor on another board and I was referred to by the person who gets my stuff. I would say the company but don't want to break any board rules.

Thanks for the help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mild and Safest PHs quickly
    By ShapiroMD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:47 AM
  2. hCG: How quickly can I get back on my feet?
    By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
  3. I need to bulk quickly, Any help?
    By DanDP in forum Bulking
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:14 PM
  4. Need some help, IGF-1, quickly please!
    By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:51 PM