Need Help Very Quickly
- 10-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Need Help Very Quickly
Before I get jumped about researching, I have read soooooo much and find different answers from everyone so I wanted to just ask on my specific situation.
I am suppose to start my Test-e cycle today and the guy who gets my stuff said he would get something to control gyno soon and not to worry about it and just start. How long do I have before gyno sets it, if it does? Im not going to start today if I fear an issue may arise and I need other stuff first.
As far as PCT, I was told to just run Clomid. Would I be safe on that? How long do I run it for? I know that Test E stays active for 3 weeks after the last injection, so do I start 3 weeks after the last injection? My buddy has been doing Sust and he said he generally doesn't worry about gyno and things of that sort but has never run Test E.
I found a link that shows a first cycle should be like this:
Test E: 500mgs/week
Dianabol: 20mgs a day for weeks 1-4
Arimidex: 1mg for weeks 1-4 then .5mgs for weeks 5-12
PCT: Clomid 200/100/50/25/25mgs with IGF-1 60/40/40mcg
I was just going to run Test E and have something in case of gyno and a solid PCT.
Can anyone give me some advice? I want to limit bloating, try to limit gyno to almost not even getting a sign (may be hard to do), and come off with a good PCT to avoid side effects.
Thanks for any advice in advance.
- 10-26-2009, 02:10 PM
pct start 14 days after last injection. if worried bout gyno on cycle run arimdex at .25 eod
- 10-26-2009, 02:26 PM
10-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Stop. Do not start your cycle today. I understand you think you have read alot about this but you still don't know a few important things that you need to do / learn before starting:
1. You need to set up and actually HAVE your PCT before starting your cycle. Never, ever start a cycle thinking you'll get the PCT later.
2. You should not aim to "limit gyno" you should aim to never develop it at all. On cycle you can run low dose nolvadex to block estrogen receptors.
3. Your PCT of clomid is fine but you need a bunch more things at well. A natural test booster and a cortisol control to start.
4. You didn't mention but I get the feeling from your post that you might be missing some key on-cycle and PCT support supplements. What are you taking with this regard.
5. Your buddy running sust and not worrying about gyno at all is an idiot.
Back.... for real this time
10-26-2009, 04:28 PM
As far as on cycle and post cycle supps, what are you referring to? I have exhausted PAGES or google searches and the above I listed sounds to be more then enough for during and PCT.....from what I read. Am I missing something?
10-26-2009, 05:49 PM
10-26-2009, 08:02 PM
-CEL cycle assist or AI cycle support (preloaded 14 days before 1st shot and run through PCT)
there are tons more, but these are the MAIN ones I stick to for a cycle
10-26-2009, 09:44 PM
10-26-2009, 10:17 PM
10-27-2009, 09:21 AM
10-27-2009, 10:34 AM
10-27-2009, 12:07 PM
10-27-2009, 12:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShapiroMD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:47 AM
- By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
- By DanDP in forum BulkingReplies: 27Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:14 PM
- By norwegianX in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
- By 64bit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2006, 12:51 PM