Lean Xtreme or EndoAmp for PCT Cort. Control?

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Was looking as X-Lean for Cortisol control, but it isn't available. Have read a lot about Lean Xtreme and that it's a good cort. control product. But l recently read that EndoAmp (Primordial) is superior in terms of availability and effectiveness. Your input is most appreciated.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Depends what your cycle was; some AAS suppress glucocorticoids. 11-oxo will also suppress it, and some people worry about rebound. EndoAmp just reduces the cortisol spike after working out, and doesn't come with the worry of suppressing cortisol too low/rebound.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
So...implied in what you're saying is that Lean Xtreme suppresses cort. to a point that causes worry/rebound?

Cycle is probably going to be EPIstane. Also - while we're on the topic - I recall seeing a thread somewhere that gave a nice run-down of what you can expect (in terms of size, strength, etc.) from the various PHs/PSs. But I can't find that thread anywhere!! Can anyone provide the link? Looking to see what products give greater LBM gains than a 4-week EPI cycle.

Thanks.

C

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Lean Xtreme, but I can tell you EndoAmp Max is VERY effective and well priced compared to other similar products.

Crowbar

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Epi does suppress cortisol on cycle; while you can probably use Lean Xtreme (which does have lots of good feedback), I'd rather let my hormones normalize and use EndoAmp Max to just prevent the catabolic effect. If you do use LX, remember to ramp down at the end.

S

southstar99

Awards
Depends what your cycle was; some AAS suppress glucocorticoids. 11-oxo will also suppress it, and some people worry about rebound. EndoAmp just reduces the cortisol spike after working out, and doesn't come with the worry of suppressing cortisol too low/rebound.
Which would you recommend for a Halodrol 50 cycle??