When to start PCT?

littleBIGmike

Awards
what's up people... I'm a beginner at this shisnit... I'm gonna be starting "The Stack" by Competitive Edge Labs... I want to know the procedure for a PCT.. I bought Reversitol, I have Novedex XT, Inhibit-E, Suppress C... I found out the Novedex XT and Inhibit-E are the same. (Which is better?) This is what I have to work with bc I don't know where to get the prescription stuff.. Anyhow, I want to try and do this whole thing somewhat right for my first time... Can someone give me a regimen for the p-plex & m-drol along w/ cycle assist, liver assist, vitamins etc during cycle; and Reversitol, Novedex XT, Inhibit-E, Suppress C for the PCT, like when to start them? I already have some size to me and I have been convinced to try this Stack but I would like to get as much feed back as possible before I start. Just want to be educated before putting something in my body. Thanks in advance for people looking me out...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's up people... I'm a beginner at this shisnit... I'm gonna be starting "The Stack" by Competitive Edge Labs... I want to know the procedure for a PCT.. I bought Reversitol, I have Novedex XT, Inhibit-E, Suppress C... I found out the Novedex XT and Inhibit-E are the same. (Which is better?) This is what I have to work with bc I don't know where to get the prescription stuff.. Anyhow, I want to try and do this whole thing somewhat right for my first time... Can someone give me a regimen for the p-plex & m-drol along w/ cycle assist, liver assist, vitamins etc during cycle; and Reversitol, Novedex XT, Inhibit-E, Suppress C for the PCT, like when to start them? I already have some size to me and I have been convinced to try this Stack but I would like to get as much feed back as possible before I start. Just want to be educated before putting something in my body. Thanks in advance for people looking me out...
What is the stack composed of have not heard of it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...pplex and mdrol??? looks like your gonna need some clomid brother. Find a source before you run this "SHISNIT"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm...pplex and mdrol??? looks like your gonna need some clomid brother. Find a source before you run this "SHISNIT"
If this is what the stack is you need a SERM for sure. That is a stack I would not even run.

littleBIGmike

Awards
I don't really understand... this s*it is over the counter... Why would i need to buy something that is prescribed for a pct for a cycle (p-plex & m-drol) that was purchased OTC? I already hit the gym hard but I spoke with some people and they mentioned the ph. I found this stuff online for cheap and it seemed to get good reviews. Why not take something strong for the first time and hopefully the only time.. I'm not trying to take a short cut just want to take the next step. I'm also not trying to live my life taking ph forever, just trying to get the physique I want AND keep it... Also, Reversitol isn't a SERM? How much estrogen is my body really going to produce? An OTC PCT isn't suffice for an OCT cycle? Help me out here.. Seems I'm told one thing by one person and then told something totally different by another.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the otc oral steroids are great, every bit as effective as illegal aas. But as far as a pct goes, nothing otc is very effective. You are about to run a VERY strong, VERY suppresive cycle and you will need the most effective pct you can get.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I don't really understand... this s*it is over the counter... Why would i need to buy something that is prescribed for a pct for a cycle (p-plex & m-drol) that was purchased OTC? I already hit the gym hard but I spoke with some people and they mentioned the ph. I found this stuff online for cheap and it seemed to get good reviews. Why not take something strong for the first time and hopefully the only time.. I'm not trying to take a short cut just want to take the next step. I'm also not trying to live my life taking ph forever, just trying to get the physique I want AND keep it... Also, Reversitol isn't a SERM? How much estrogen is my body really going to produce? An OTC PCT isn't suffice for an OCT cycle? Help me out here.. Seems I'm told one thing by one person and then told something totally different by another.
For starters, M-drol and P-plex is a very harsh stack and not recommended for your first PH run. I would look into e-stane for your first run or m-drol by itself run at 10/20/20.

Reversitol is NOT a SERM. It has SERM like properties. No, an OTC PCT isn't strong enough. You will need a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex. You can serioulsy mess yourself up and can plan on losing all your gains without a real SERM. My roomate at the time ran M-drol and h-drol stacked and didnt want to listen about the proper PCT. Needless to say he lost all his gains and still cant get his sh*t up. Not to mention what all the other sides he isn't seeing.

Do yourself a favor and spend some time on these forums and research everything before you make a decision. The M-drol and p-plex stack for your first PH run is NOT a good idea. I am sure others will back me up on this.

littleBIGmike

Awards
the otc oral steroids are great, every bit as effective as illegal aas. But as far as a pct goes, nothing otc is very effective. You are about to run a VERY strong, VERY suppresive cycle and you will need the most effective pct you can get.
which is the better SERM for this cycle; Clomid or Nolvadex? would you not stack p-plex and m-drol first go-around? is it possible to get the results I intend if I never took a ph before and started with this and avoid f***ing myself up? I don't want bit*h titys and I don't want to look fat, just want to get there before I turn 30, ya know? Basically, I'm willing to weather the storm to get jacked but don't want to skrew myself up beyond return. I really appreciate your patience and help... I need to get schooled quick.. I'm glad I came on this website before doing anything

littleBIGmike

Awards
For starters, M-drol and P-plex is a very harsh stack and not recommended for your first PH run. I would look into e-stane for your first run or m-drol by itself run at 10/20/20.

Reversitol is NOT a SERM. It has SERM like properties. No, an OTC PCT isn't strong enough. You will need a SERM such as Clomid or Nolvadex. You can serioulsy mess yourself up and can plan on losing all your gains without a real SERM. My roomate at the time ran M-drol and h-drol stacked and didnt want to listen about the proper PCT. Needless to say he lost all his gains and still cant get his sh*t up. Not to mention what all the other sides he isn't seeing.

Do yourself a favor and spend some time on these forums and research everything before you make a decision. The M-drol and p-plex stack for your first PH run is NOT a good idea. I am sure others will back me up on this.
OK man, I was told more than once not to do this my first time around so I'm going to follow some direction here.. I wont do the stack. I will try the m-drol by itself, (would that be ok?) when you write 10/20/20 you mean (10mg/day for 1st week)/(20mg/day for 2nd week)/(20mg/day for 3rd week)? Do I still need a "real" SERM? or could I run the OTC PCT? or should I forget about ever finding an OTC PCT that will work for either of the two products I purchased (p-plex & m-drol)?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
For what it's worth, DO NOT do this as your first--or in my opinion ANY--cycle. Both of these substances are steroids--plain and simple. They do not convert to anything, they are active in and of themselves, thus they are not "prohormones". Furthermore, they are both 17aa steroids and harsh on your liver (especially the M-Drol). I would never run both of these steroids together; I like--no, LOVE--my liver!

Secondly, just because something is available OTC doesn't mean it's without risks. Yes, I know it seems counterintuitive that something this strong and effective is available OTC, but it is. Be warned these are both powerful steroids and must be approached with caution, knowledge, and respect. You WILL need a SERM--period. This cycle, should you choose to run it, will be highly supressive to your natural testosterone production. P-Plex also aromatizes (converts to estrogen).

Do yourself a favor and reconsider this cycle--at least for now.

Crowbar

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
OK man, I was told more than once not to do this my first time around so I'm going to follow some direction here.. I wont do the stack. I will try the m-drol by itself, (would that be ok?) when you write 10/20/20 you mean (10mg/day for 1st week)/(20mg/day for 2nd week)/(20mg/day for 3rd week)? Do I still need a "real" SERM? or could I run the OTC PCT? or should I forget about ever finding an OTC PCT that will work for either of the two products I purchased (p-plex & m-drol)?
Good, you chose wisely. I would run either the clomid or the Nolva to be safe. I'm not one to bash anyones OTC products but Id defn go with a SERM. Make sure you have one on hand before starting your cycle.

You can your cycle like this.

Support Supps - 2 weeks prior to the cycle and straight through PCT
Hawethorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Taurine - for back pumps while on cycle
DHEA if needed while on cycle

M-drol
week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 20mg

Then you start your PCT, get one and we can work on your dosages

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure that even a M-Dol only cycle is the best thing for your first cycle. I would suggest Epi (or maybe H-Drol), personally. Secondly, forget about what people tell you about how they were just fine running OTC PCT--don't chance it, one **** up and you'll regret it! ALWAYS use a real SERM--I suggest Clomid.

In my opinion, adding in all the additional OTC stuff is largely a waste of money; the SERM is generally going to be so much stronger than anything OTC. The exception to this might be using some Formex--although I can't say from personal experience.

If you're set on the M-Drol, sure I think you can do it, I just would choose a milder first cycle.

Crowbar

littleBIGmike

Awards
Good, you chose wisely. I would run either the clomid or the Nolva to be safe. I'm not one to bash anyones OTC products but Id defn go with a SERM. Make sure you have one on hand before starting your cycle.

Hawethorne Berry
Milk Thistle

M-drol
week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 20mg

cool man.. there's no rush.. I'm in my last semester of college and I'm not trying to f**k it up now... I'm going to purchase everything before I start... I will definitely keep in touch... thanks brother

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure this is what you want to do before you do it. As I have said and crowbar46 said, E-stane (Epi) is a great starter PH. Thats what I originally started on and saw great results. Take your time do your research and plan everything out.

littleBIGmike

Awards
I'm still not sure that even a M-Dol only cycle is the best thing for your first cycle. I would suggest Epi (or maybe H-Drol), personally. Secondly, forget about what people tell you about how they were just fine running OTC PCT--don't chance it, one **** up and you'll regret it! ALWAYS use a real SERM--I suggest Clomid.

In my opinion, adding in all the additional OTC stuff is largely a waste of money; the SERM is generally going to be so much stronger than anything OTC. The exception to this might be using some Formex--although I can't say from personal experience.

If you're set on the M-Drol, sure I think you can do it, I just would choose a milder first cycle.

Crowbar
I hear you.. I am going to get a real SERM... you suggest Clomid? I was given some suggestions about where to go for them so I need to do my research again. I'm going broke over this; but my health is worth it, ya know.. I made some mistakes buying the OTC PCT.. I'm going to see if I can return some of them by just repaying the shipping.

littleBIGmike

Awards
Just be sure this is what you want to do before you do it. As I have said and crowbar46 said, E-stane (Epi) is a great starter PH. Thats what I originally started on and saw great results. Take your time do your research and plan everything out.
which one is better? EPISTANE by IBE or HAVOC, HAVOC by RPN (same as epistane) or is it just preference?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
You could always save the M-Drol for a later cycle (if you already have it). Personally, I LOVE Epistane. It's my favorite oral designer steroid. I'll always use that as my base oral. I think you'd get great results from it.

I keep things pretty simple--1 g./day (2x 500 mg.) of Milk Thistle for liver support. Nutraplanet sells it in bulk for ~$9 for 125 grams. Clomid dosed something like 200 mg. (first day) 100 mg. next 6 days. 50 mg. for the next 1-2 weeks. 25 mg. for the next 1-2 weeks. So PCT runs 3-4 weeks in most cases (you my need a little longer for longer more suppresive cycles). I also use a cortisol reducer/blocker during PCT (Primordial Performance's EndoAmp Max is GREAT). I'll be experimenting with Cissus for its multiple benefits, including cortisol reduction--this way I hopefully will be able to replace the more expensive EndoAmp Max with the Cissus.

That's it--3 items for PCT: Milk Thistle (which I also run throughout the cycle), Clomid, and a cortisol blocker/reducer.

Crowbar

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
They are the same but I am a big fan of CEL products and prefer E-Stane.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I think it's just preference as to the Havoc or Epistane.

Crowbar

littleBIGmike

Awards
You could always save the M-Drol for a later cycle (if you already have it). Personally, I LOVE Epistane. It's my favorite oral designer steroid. I'll always use that as my base oral. I think you'd get great results from it.

I keep things pretty simple--1 g./day (2x 500 mg.) of Milk Thistle for liver support. Nutraplanet sells it in bulk for ~$9 for 125 grams. Clomid dosed something like 200 mg. (first day) 100 mg. next 6 days. 50 mg. for the next 1-2 weeks. 25 mg. for the next 1-2 weeks. So PCT runs 3-4 weeks in most cases (you my need a little longer for longer more suppresive cycles). I also use a cortisol reducer/blocker during PCT (Primordial Performance's EndoAmp Max is GREAT). I'll be experimenting with Cissus for its multiple benefits, including cortisol reduction--this way I hopefully will be able to replace the more expensive EndoAmp Max with the Cissus.

That's it--3 items for PCT: Milk Thistle (which I also run throughout the cycle), Clomid, and a cortisol blocker/reducer.

Crowbar
what about Tamoxifen instead of Clomid?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Clomid, although this is a subject of endless debate. Some research suggests that Nolva is more effective in raising T levels. As far as I'm concerned, and I've used both, I'll never use Nolva again to restart my HPTA after a cycle--for on-cycle estrogen receptor blocking, sure. Clomid brings back testicular function and size much better and quicker than Nolva. I can feel Clomid working much sooner and more powerfully than I ever could Nolva.

Crowbar

littleBIGmike

Awards
I prefer Clomid, although this is a subject of endless debate. Some research suggests that Nolva is more effective in raising T levels. As far as I'm concerned, and I've used both, I'll never use Nolva again to restart my HPTA after a cycle--for on-cycle estrogen receptor blocking, sure. Clomid brings back testicular function and size much better and quicker than Nolva. I can feel Clomid working much sooner and more powerfully than I ever could Nolva.

Crowbar
any suggestions where to look? private message?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm afraid for that you'll have to go the old fashioned route and google, both for sources and reviews of various sources.

Crowbar

littleBIGmike

Awards
If this is what the stack is you need a SERM for sure. That is a stack I would not even run.
I agree about the SERM... I looked into it.. Nolva is what im going to give a shot... HOWEVER, I also have come to the realization not to stack P-Plex & M-Drol.. but I want to know which one would you suggest I do first? People have told me to do the M-drol first.. what is the difference between the two? M-drol is milder I suppose but does one bulk and one cut? If you know can you hook me up with some info?

littleBIGmike

Awards
I got Nolva... I also decided not to stack them; however, I want to run one of them which one would you prefer I run for my first go-around? can you give some elaborations on your opinions? I would appreciate it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got Nolva... I also decided not to stack them; however, I want to run one of them which one would you prefer I run for my first go-around? can you give some elaborations on your opinions? I would appreciate it
Go with the p-plex because m-drol is to harsh for a 1st cycle. Make sure to run Cycle Support and preload it 7-10 days before you start and then the whole time to your pct is finished. Good luck.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
If you run the P-plex make sure to have enough Nolva on hand for BOTH the cycle and PCT, as P-Plex aromatizes. You need to use the Nolva at the first signs of excessive estrogen induced side effects--sore tender nipples, increases in blood pressure due to water retention, etc.

Again, I prefer Clomid for PCT, Nolva for on-cycle estrogen control.

Crowbar

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run the P-plex make sure to have enough Nolva on hand for BOTH the cycle and PCT, as P-Plex aromatizes. You need to use the Nolva at the first signs of excessive estrogen induced side effects--sore tender nipples, increases in blood pressure due to water retention, etc.

Again, I prefer Clomid for PCT, Nolva for on-cycle estrogen control.

Crowbar
I would not use a SERM during the cycle.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Pembroke, why not use a SERM during the cycle: this was rather standard practice when I ran AAS cycles of aromatizing compounds?

You'll be running a SERM during PCT and tapering it down, so I don't see so-called rebound gyno as a problem. Besides my advice was to have Nolva on hand IN CASE it was needed during the cycle to combat side effects related to excessive estrogen.

Crowbar

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey BigM. dude take a look at all the threads by Unreal Machine. He has used 90% of these and has a log gathering info on everyone's favorites and the one's people dislike. He also talks about sides, SERMS, etc... If you have the time, check his threads out, you will be glad you did. The advice everyone has given you here is 100% nail on head. These guys know their stuff. Learn, lift, and get huge bro!

AG

littleBIGmike

Awards
I would not use a SERM during the cycle.
Help me out?
You mentioned to run the Cycle Assist for a week prior to starting the P-plex.

During Cycle:
I start the P-Plex at 10/20/30/20 along with Cycle Assist, Liver Assist, (Vitamins etc)?
However, I believe I take the cycle assist all the way through to the end of PCT (correct?) but what about the Liver Assist? Should I start that with the cycle or when I start PCT? For the cycle, Should I continue increasing to 40mg, stay at 30mg, or drop to 20mg for the 4th week?

During PCT:
Do I overlap the Nolva on the 4th week into PCT? can you give me a regimen, dosages (Example: 40/30/20/10) for PCT with Nolva?
I also have Reversitol, should I even use this at all and if so when?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
keep taking the liver assist until PCT is complete. Better safe than sorry, and the Milk Thistle is cheap

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pembroke, why not use a SERM during the cycle: this was rather standard practice when I ran AAS cycles of aromatizing compounds?

You'll be running a SERM during PCT and tapering it down, so I don't see so-called rebound gyno as a problem. Besides my advice was to have Nolva on hand IN CASE it was needed during the cycle to combat side effects related to excessive estrogen.

Crowbar
I would personally use a AI if I felt there was a excessive estro problem on cycle.

littleBIGmike

Awards
hey BigM. dude take a look at all the threads by Unreal Machine. He has used 90% of these and has a log gathering info on everyone's favorites and the one's people dislike. He also talks about sides, SERMS, etc... If you have the time, check his threads out, you will be glad you did. The advice everyone has given you here is 100% nail on head. These guys know their stuff. Learn, lift, and get huge bro!

AG
thank you brother... I checked dudes thread out... seems like he went to school to learn how to write posts lol... good advice man Greatly appreciate it, good look...

littleBIGmike

Awards
I would personally use a AI if I felt there was a excessive estro problem on cycle.
I have Reversitol and Novedex XT... It's hard to really get solid information about which is the better product or even when to use either... However, I believe reversitol has some extra perks instead of just being a AI.. Which one would you use and when? Hook me up with more than one sentence my friend, I'm pretty sure they don't charge us by the word lol... I'm just playin with you, I value your advice.. help me out, drop some knowledge..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have Reversitol and Novedex XT... It's hard to really get solid information about which is the better product or even when to use either... However, I believe reversitol has some extra perks instead of just being a AI.. Which one would you use and when? Hook me up with more than one sentence my friend, I'm pretty sure they don't charge us by the word lol... I'm just playin with you, I value your advice.. help me out, drop some knowledge..

I would use the XT if you felt there was a problem during the cycle but puffy nips is not a problem and most do not use the letro or armidex during the cycle unless it is a heavy injectable cycle. There is also a lot of debate on if p-plex converts to estro during the cycle most of the problem is prolactin related gyno.

littleBIGmike

Awards

Hawethorne Berry
Milk Thistle

M-drol
week 1 - 10mg
week 2 - 20mg
week 3 - 20mg

I got the Nolva (Tamoxifen Cit.) just waiting on my m-drol and p-plex to come in the mail, for some reason it's been held up... I'm going to run the p-plex alone without stacking for my first run.. I'm going to take cycle assist for 7 days prior to starting the cycle... I was told to run 20/30/30/40 or 20/20/30/40 and start the nolva the fourth week but nothing was give in detail about the dosages for the nolva... can you help me out? give me your opinion on my decision also..

littleBIGmike

Awards
I would use the XT if you felt there was a problem during the cycle but puffy nips is not a problem and most do not use the letro or armidex during the cycle unless it is a heavy injectable cycle. There is also a lot of debate on if p-plex converts to estro during the cycle most of the problem is prolactin related gyno.
will nolva (Tamoxifen Cit.) be sufficient to prevent the "prolactin related gyno" you mentioned? as I mentioned before, I'm going to take the cycle assist a week prior to starting the p-plex all the way through pct.. I was planing on taking the resveritol during my first week of pct... on cycle: i'm going to have the suppress c for the cortisol situation along with vitamins, cycle assist, etc.. Whats your opinion on this? I want to have a solid physique, not a bloated fat look.. suggestions?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will nolva (Tamoxifen Cit.) be sufficient to prevent the "prolactin related gyno" you mentioned? as I mentioned before, I'm going to take the cycle assist a week prior to starting the p-plex all the way through pct.. I was planing on taking the resveritol during my first week of pct... on cycle: i'm going to have the suppress c for the cortisol situation along with vitamins, cycle assist, etc.. Whats your opinion on this? I want to have a solid physique, not a bloated fat look.. suggestions?
I would use Clomid over Nolva for the prolactin reason but Nolva with you other pct supps should be ok.