OCT E-Blockers? Fact or Fiction?

W

WZ75

Awards
Hello guys, as you can tell i am new to anabolicminds.com the main reason i joined is so that i can perhaps get more info for my first prohormone cycle. I have been lifting seriously for 5 years now and am looking to "improve" myself further. Most of my friends have gone on pH's, and all of them took novadex or E-Block By pride nutrition. NONE of my friends have had any side-effects.All of them also tell meto not worry and that these products do the trick. With the possible sides I am not risking it without more experienced advice.

So my question is are these good enough as a pct for ph's? Ive researched this topic to the extreme and still cannot get a clear answer. I want to start this cycle and have done all the proper research. I already have a bottle of E-Block that has dim,calcium d-glucarate, chrysin and a 6 oxo clone in it.
I am planning to take stakabol (superdrol,Halodrol and pheraplex stacked in one) For this Ph stack, is e-block good enough? Am I really going to have to buy Clomid, nolva, or any ai?

I havealso heard that a zma and trib cycle can also help avoid post cycle sides? Could i possibly take zma and trib on top of e-block to maximize its effect? Thank you for your help guys!

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Take ZMA all the time. Minimize your first cycle to ONE PH, not 3. I am not familiar with e-block, but I would have a SERM on hand in the event of gyno appearing. No OTC product will be as effective as a SERM.

R

rmbowen37

Awards
Sounds like EVOL is up to its old tricks....

R

rmbowen37

Awards
When you feel that pain in your back it is your liver get some milk thistle and pray for the best

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Don't mix 3 steriods/PH for your first cycle especially if you haven't ran them by themselves. You won't know which you your body isn't responding well too if you do have a problem with one.