Test levels low whilst on epi?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Got some blood work done 3 weeks in to my epi cycle and the test results came back saying my test levels are low? How could this be possible shouldnt they be high whilst I'm on cycle? Cheers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would you think they'd be high while on cycle? Your body sees another androgen in your bloodstream, and stops making testosterone...

whsktklfklf

Awards
Yes I realize you body will reduce making test once it sees another androgen in your body and that happens when you have more test in your body then normal, however this is not the case I have low test levels and im in the process of a cycle where im putting more test in my body I would have through my test levels would have dropped when i stopped taking epi and my body is still trying to reduce making test. Isn't that the whole fundamental of PH's and AS they put more test in your body? I got the blood tests on my last week where I was dosing 50mg per day I would have thought I was putting more test in my body then what it could naturally reduce to get low test levels?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you're not on a test cycle, you're on epi. please research on what epi and PHs are. NO, they are not putting more test in you. only pinning test puts more test in you....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are a different androgen, that does not show up as testosterone on blood tests

whsktklfklf

Awards
I know this mite sound stupid.....I thought you take nolva after cycle which will help stop turning excess test in to estrogen? Am I right there? so if my test and estrogen levels are low there is no excess test to turn in to estregen right? If that answer is not correct I will get another blood test what do I need to tell the doc to check for? Cause he will only prescribe me nolva if I need it....

androchem

androchem

Awards
I know this mite sound stupid.....I thought you take nolva after cycle which will help stop turning excess test in to estrogen? Am I right there? so if my test and estrogen levels are low there is no excess test to turn in to estregen right? If that answer is not correct I will get another blood test what do I need to tell the doc to check for? Cause he will only prescribe me nolva if I need it....
No nolva does not stop excess test from converting into estrogen, Nolva binds to the estrogen receptors in breast tissue etc.., so that estrogen can not bind to the receptors and cause side effects like gyno. They also help boost testosterone levels through a feedback loop. Second how do you know your estrogen levels are low? Using the nolva avoids estrogen rebound from causing side effects, and keeps estrogen receptors on lockdown while the body returns to its normal hormone levels. Your doctor is not going to prescribe you nolva, in any event he would send you to an endocrinologist. Epistane is going to supress your testosterone levels, that is why we run PCT'S, so that we can get our test levels back to normal. You need to do a ton of reading and research, its dangerous using these supplements when you don't completely understand how to use them safely.

whsktklfklf

Awards
I know my estrogen levels are low because I got a blood test a few days before my cycle finished the reading was 56 which the doc said was low. Or will my estrogen levels go up now that I have finished the cycle or will they stay about what they were when I got my blood test? I have stoked and PCT to help with my test levels and Lean extreme to sort out my cortisol my only concern was nolva for my estrogen but I suppose the biggest question is it still necessary if my estrogen levels are low? When should I start taking the stoked PCT and lean extreme? I have been told to start taking all 3 at the start of the 3rd week after cycle? Is there a reason why you don't start taking the test boosters straight away? Cheers

androchem

androchem

Awards
I would start everything except the lean extreme, and that I would start the second or third week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my estrogen levels are low because I got a blood test a few days before my cycle finished the reading was 56 which the doc said was low. Or will my estrogen levels go up now that I have finished the cycle or will they stay about what they were when I got my blood test? I have stoked and PCT to help with my test levels and Lean extreme to sort out my cortisol my only concern was nolva for my estrogen but I suppose the biggest question is it still necessary if my estrogen levels are low? When should I start taking the stoked PCT and lean extreme? I have been told to start taking all 3 at the start of the 3rd week after cycle? Is there a reason why you don't start taking the test boosters straight away? Cheers
estrogen levels will go back up as your testosterone levels go back up, and its possibly your estrogen receptors will be more sensitive than usual since you've had a low level for more than a few weeks which is why you would use nolva to avoid gyno

whsktklfklf

Awards
Its been about 5 days since I finished my cycle should I start taking my test boosters? and if my estrogen levels where to bounce back and sky rockets roughly when would this occur? Thats when I would get another blood test and if my estrogen was high my doc would prescribe me nolva he has already told me so but he needs proof that I need it before he prescribes. Cheers

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow.

Nolva blocks breast tissue, somewhat stimulates LH.

Aromatase Inhibitors - 6oxo, ATD, Arimidex, letrozole - inhibit conversion of T to E

If you get a blood test On-Cycle, of something thats NOT bioidentical T, such as havoc, epi, pplex, sdrol, etc....winstrol, anadrol, deca, etc.... It will show up with lower testosterone levels because you body is shutting down and the test isn't going to reproduce the artificial androgen.

As far as estrogen being low, with a number of 56 according to your doctor....thats high according to most E2 tests. The test must also be requested as ultra-sensative/sensative...the bell-curve of the regular Estradiol is designed for women only.

If you don't have nolva before hand, you are not ready to run any steroid cycle. You should be taking nolva regardless of whether you "need" it or not....you should be running nolva 20mg for a few weeks to let your body balance itself out without risking any negative breast tissue affects. If you decide to stop nolva after 4 weeks, you should introduce a low dose AI to counteract any estrogen rebound that may have not settle itself out during those 4 weeks of nolva. Otherwise, you could just continue nolva past 4 week for maybe another 2-3 weeks at a low dose taper.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do research before running a potent steroid like epi

This stuff isnt candy...you should know this sort of thing before you start a cycle...its common knowledge...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude, run a serm, you do not want boobs, forget about all that t levels and e levels crap, although it is important, do not use it to justify to use or not to use nolva...

If your goal is to make gains, then loose most of them, grow man boobs and wear high heals, then forget about PCT...otherwise follow proper PCT guidleines for Epi and do what is proven to prevent horrible sides and get your hormones back to normal, even if they are naturally low

meathed

meathed

Awards
If your goal is to make gains, then loose most of them, grow man boobs and wear high heals, then forget about PCT
That's funny ***t right thar!

Epi is powerful stuff my friend. A year ago I ran Havoc, (same thing), for 4 weeks at 30/40/40/40 and ended up in a situation where I had no access to any kind of PCT agents and within one week I developed significant breast enlargement. Not gyno, but my left one was seriously jacked and had nodules running from my nip to my armpit. Six of them to be exact, the size of peas to marbles. After said situation resolved I started on Tamoxifen Citrate, a cortisol blocker, (can't remember the brand), and a OTC AI and it disappeared in a few days time. I was freakin' the **** out though lemme tell you. I also lost 1.5 inches on my quads. and .5 in. on my bi/tri in addition to some rapid adipose gain. It was all kinds of not cool. Never ended up buying high heals though. :boobies:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
That's funny ***t right thar!

Epi is powerful stuff my friend. A year ago I ran Havoc, (same thing), for 4 weeks at 30/40/40/40 and ended up in a situation where I had no access to any kind of PCT agents and within one week I developed significant breast enlargement. Not gyno, but my left one was seriously jacked and had nodules running from my nip to my armpit. Six of them to be exact, the size of peas to marbles. After said situation resolved I started on Tamoxifen Citrate, a cortisol blocker, (can't remember the brand), and a OTC AI and it disappeared in a few days time. I was freakin' the **** out though lemme tell you. I also lost 1.5 inches on my quads. and .5 in. on my bi/tri in addition to some rapid adipose gain. It was all kinds of not cool. Never ended up buying high heals though. :boobies:
significant breast enlargement? how would that not be gyno?

nodules along your chest? Are you should these weren't lymph nodes swollen from an allergic reaction to something? This just seems abnormal.

meathed

meathed

Awards
puffiness really, it wasn't abnormal tissue growth. The nodules went away and have not returned since. As to what they actually were, I am not qualified to say. I was just relieved to see them go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it helps the OP any I'm running Epi with (Fight Labs) T400 for 6 weeks. Will be using Nolva for 4-5 weeks and Sustain Alpha as well. Debating on whether or not to use Clomid for the first week to kick start my HPTA function.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
If it helps the OP any I'm running Epi with (Fight Labs) T400 for 6 weeks. Will be using Nolva for 4-5 weeks and Sustain Alpha as well. Debating on whether or not to use Clomid for the first week to kick start my HPTA function.
I would use clomid at 50mg along with the nolva for the first 2 weeks and continue at 25mg for another 4 weeks, ending 2 weeks after finishing nolvadex.

I really think clomid is underused and nolvadex is overrated at LH stimulation. Nolva is a great breast tissue blocker but clomid blows it out of the water in my opinion when it comes to restarting. And...instead of running clomid at high dosages, like 100mg + (where all the sides come from), run the clomid at a lower dosage for a longer time period and make up for the lower dosage by adding in nolva if neccessary.

WAY too many people take these oral OTC steroids, and get through PCT based on "how they feel". It is good to base things off how you feel, but sometimes its hard to know for sure if you are back full swing.

I've had low-t for a long long while....300's consistently for the past year or so. My sex drive has always been pretty solid and never had ED. I just started TRT 2 months ago and feel a lot different, better, libido, mood, sleep, energy, confidence, clarity, however,....the differences are certaintly not a slap-in-the-face. Don't assume that after 4 weeks of nolvadex, you are completely back to where you were before just because your libido is good, this is why I think pct's should incorperate clomid and last a bit longer...and really should include a test.