pct for superdrol

Bigarms1983

Awards
Ok guys Im here again with a bit more serious post... I have been in pct for awhile now i recently switched from clomid which supposedly is really bad for your eyes and have been running torremifine for 3 days .... in theese days i dunno if its coincidental but my vision seems to have declined some and i seem more sensitive to light.... I guess my question is what now how come I didnt get theese sides from clomid when torremifine is supposed to be better as far as sides... Im really confused and worried that I may have to end my pct totally to try and get back to normal... I am on day 11 of pct from a 4 week epol cycle......... I wonder if dropping it completely is the best option and if so will I shrink up completely????

Appreciate the help!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
clomid has a half life of 5 days, if you took 8 days worth of clomid you will still have a large amount of clomid in your system...give it a week or more to clear and then reassess the situation...

Bigarms1983

Awards
ok can or should i continue the torremifine it seems that the clomid may have caused the eye sensitivity as i have only been on torremifine for 3 days i did do the 120 mg dose just for two days and im not looking forward to going without ...... but i dont want to go blind either ha ha... Hopefully i had the issue with the clomid as i would hate to have to stop taking the torremifine thanks so much for your help and any further assistance !

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard of torem causing eye problems bro but thats not a guarantee, there is a 90% chance that it was clomid causing the vision problems and that when the clomid clears you will be fine, lower torem to 90mg and continue on if the problems have not started to decrease in a few days then it may be the torem I would honestly say to start worrying then providing your vision issues are not causing serious danger your going to do more damage by not running pct.