PCT stacked or separate?

  1. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0

    Question PCT stacked or separate?


    i guest my last thread was to long no replies sorry. Ok heres the deals i got a bottle of AI's SToked and POst cycle Support and a bottle of ALRI REstore which is supposed to be another natural test but also help with cortisol. how do i put the 2 together. ive read to start cortisol supps on the 3rd week of pct through the 5th. so if i start my bottle of stoked day after end of cycle do i just start taking the Restore on the 3 week togheter until bottles end or stop the stoked until restore is done then continue rest of stoked after. I also have a bottle of Tamox/Citrate that could be thrown in pct if neccersary.
    CYCLE
    HDROL 50/50/50/50
    PHERA 30/30/30/30
    2ND MONTH
    SUS-LMG 3/3/3/3PILLS
    CYCLE SUPPORT LIV-52 HAWTHORN, TAURINE
    PCT ? CREATINE DEF

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    You need a SERM for that pct. Stoked and Post Cycle Support are the exact same thing use one or the other but get a SERM as this is going to shut yoou down hard.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Answers
    0


    Not to get off topic but i just ordered a serm today, (tomax)..For an epi cycle i am starting in a week..first cycle, probably running 30/30/40/40..I have OTC PCT lined up consisting of activate xtreme, post cycle support, lean xtreme and formex....will i need to use my SERM with this cycle or would the OTC stuff I have work just fine?? If so I could just save the Tomax for a future harsher cycle...Any suggestions?
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Not to get off topic but i just ordered a serm today, (tomax)..For an epi cycle i am starting in a week..first cycle, probably running 30/30/40/40..I have OTC PCT lined up consisting of activate xtreme, post cycle support, lean xtreme and formex....will i need to use my SERM with this cycle or would the OTC stuff I have work just fine?? If so I could just save the Tomax for a future harsher cycle...Any suggestions?
    Use the SERM low dosed and start the PCS and LX in week 3 of pct the AX you can start right away this pct is over kill. I may save the AX to run a test booster cycle later.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Registered User
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Use the SERM low dosed and start the PCS and LX in week 3 of pct the AX you can start right away this pct is over kill. I may save the AX to run a test booster cycle later.
    so when should i start the nolva?? what dosing protocol?? what is the main side effect from the epi that ppl experience when cycle is over to need the SERM?? is that I wont be able to hold my sword? Will the nolva and PCS bring my libido back asap? And do i need the formex I ordered??
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    so when should i start the nolva?? what dosing protocol?? what is the main side effect from the epi that ppl experience when cycle is over to need the SERM?? is that I wont be able to hold my sword? Will the nolva and PCS bring my libido back asap? And do i need the formex I ordered??
    Nolva is the serm. Run it weeks 1-4 of pct 20/20/10/10 and start the PCS in weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 p.m.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Registered User
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nolva is the serm. Run it weeks 1-4 of pct 20/20/10/10 and start the PCS in weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 p.m.
    thanks...and the formex??
  8. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Not to get off topic but i just ordered a serm today, (tomax)..For an epi cycle i am starting in a week..first cycle, probably running 30/30/40/40..I have OTC PCT lined up consisting of activate xtreme, post cycle support, lean xtreme and formex....will i need to use my SERM with this cycle or would the OTC stuff I have work just fine?? If so I could just save the Tomax for a future harsher cycle...Any suggestions?
    thread hijacked!

    To the OP - x2 on pembroke's response. I like post cycle support with sustain alpha for test boosting and i'd run clomid if i were you - 100/50/25/25.
    Back.... for real this time
  9. Registered User
    wolfe14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    600
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    thread hijacked!

    To the OP - x2 on pembroke's response. I like post cycle support with sustain alpha for test boosting and i'd run clomid if i were you - 100/50/25/25.
    HAHA!! NIce!!
  10. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Thread jacker it's cool I'm new here any way but should my pct be applied the same week1-4 liquid tamox 20/20/20/20 or20/20/10/10 plus ZMA then week 3start stoked and cortisol blocker all the way to week 8 how's that sound. I ran same cycle before and used Alri restore for pct 8weeks and kept alot of strenght and gains. No gyno blood test were normal still want to do a better pct
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Thread jacker it's cool I'm new here any way but should my pct be applied the same week1-4 liquid tamox 20/20/20/20 or20/20/10/10 plus ZMA then week 3start stoked and cortisol blocker all the way to week 8 how's that sound. I ran same cycle before and used Alri restore for pct 8weeks and kept alot of strenght and gains. No gyno blood test were normal still want to do a better pct


    If you run it this way which is good your pct will be 6 weeks. Good luck bro.

    weeks 1-4 SERM

    weeks 3-6 Stoked

    weeks 3-6 cortisol blocker
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you run it this way which is good your pct will be 6 weeks. Good luck bro.

    weeks 1-4 SERM

    weeks 3-6 Stoked

    weeks 3-6 cortisol blocker
    i have 2 bottles of stoked should i run half of the other bottle? i also have half a bottle of the otc nolvadex xt and a full bottle AX, PCT advance should i use one of them after the stoked to be on a natural test atleast for 8 weeks which would be better if so? thanx for the replys
  13. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Thread jacker it's cool I'm new here any way but should my pct be applied the same week1-4 liquid tamox 20/20/20/20 or20/20/10/10 plus ZMA then week 3start stoked and cortisol blocker all the way to week 8 how's that sound. I ran same cycle before and used Alri restore for pct 8weeks and kept alot of strenght and gains. No gyno blood test were normal still want to do a better pct
    yup that pct sounds good to me.
    Back.... for real this time
  14. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    yup that pct sounds good to me.
    ok the one recomended above for six weeks or all the way to the 8th week including the other natural test
  15. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    ok the one recomended above for six weeks or all the way to the 8th week including the other natural test
    the one suggested by pembroke wld be my suggestion
    Back.... for real this time
  16. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    the one suggested by pembroke wld be my suggestion
    ok thanx alot for the help ill try to keep a log oh yeah i usually run my cycle's with just req whey an casein protein but i got hooked up with 3 jugs of weight gainer dont got all the stats but i know about 50grams protein 600 calories per serving not sure of the carbs should i take full servings or just spilt serving through out the day 4 reg servs would be 200 grams protein i dont want to take to big servings at a time and drop it all in the toilet im planning to switch to regular whey later
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    ok thanx alot for the help ill try to keep a log oh yeah i usually run my cycle's with just req whey an casein protein but i got hooked up with 3 jugs of weight gainer dont got all the stats but i know about 50grams protein 600 calories per serving not sure of the carbs should i take full servings or just spilt serving through out the day 4 reg servs would be 200 grams protein i dont want to take to big servings at a time and drop it all in the toilet im planning to switch to regular whey later
    I would just take the full dose.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would just take the full dose.
    Ok thanx for the help
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Ok thanx for the help
    Any time bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0


    good luck bro
    Back.... for real this time
  21. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    good luck bro
    Thanx everyone I'll try to post a before pic and after hoping to see good results even better than last with new pct.
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Thanx everyone I'll try to post a before pic and after hoping to see good results even better than last with new pct.
    Give it hell bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  23. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Off thread sub but anyone heard anything about ph call Jacked it's a spawn clone also AX's Superdrol I got some bottle from a friend wondering if it's any good.
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Off thread sub but anyone heard anything about ph call Jacked it's a spawn clone also AX's Superdrol I got some bottle from a friend wondering if it's any good.
    Very harsh
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  25. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very harsh
    is it. Worth taking does the results outweight the sides just wondering ?
  26. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    ok here the deals im starting my 4th week on my phera and halodrol stack everythings going great i up the halo dose to 50/50/75/75. iwas going to run SUS-LMG next month but ive read some where that for Nandro Based PH's like MAx LMG i shouldnt use nolva during pct due to it being a Progetin.is this true? this is the first ive heard what u guys think pct above is still good
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    ok here the deals im starting my 4th week on my phera and halodrol stack everythings going great i up the halo dose to 50/50/75/75. iwas going to run SUS-LMG next month but ive read some where that for Nandro Based PH's like MAx LMG i shouldnt use nolva during pct due to it being a Progetin.is this true? this is the first ive heard what u guys think pct above is still good
    You are going to run another cycle 1 month after this one? That would be a very bad idea!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  28. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You are going to run another cycle 1 month after this one? That would be a very bad idea!!!
    That was the idea to run the pheraplex and halodrol for the first month then the SUS-Lmg for the next since it's non methyl And known to be wet. so I put on about 10lbs right know the first month strenght is good cardio as well so I expect to just but on straight mass at the end even though it's moastly water let me know what u think should I just save lmg for another run down the line
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    That was the idea to run the pheraplex and halodrol for the first month then the SUS-Lmg for the next since it's non methyl And known to be wet. so I put on about 10lbs right know the first month strenght is good cardio as well so I expect to just but on straight mass at the end even though it's moastly water let me know what u think should I just save lmg for another run down the line
    You are going to be shutdown very hard after this 8 week cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  30. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You are going to be shutdown very hard after this 8 week cycle.
    Yeah change of plans I'm just gonna finish this month up on the pheraplex and halodrol then begin my post save the lmg for a future run but still gonna run the same pct thanx for the help
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Yeah change of plans I'm just gonna finish this month up on the pheraplex and halodrol then begin my post save the lmg for a future run but still gonna run the same pct thanx for the help
    Anytime bro best of luck to you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  32. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=pembroke3355;2217923]Anytime bro best of luck to you.[
    cycles comming to an end good results post pics when i can but does anyone know about how long an open bottle will last as long as the exp date or should i invest in a vacum sealer just wondering i stocked up on other ph's as well zip and refrig ive read to preserve?
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    [quote=Spooly;2217955]
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Anytime bro best of luck to you.[
    cycles comming to an end good results post pics when i can but does anyone know about how long an open bottle will last as long as the exp date or should i invest in a vacum sealer just wondering i stocked up on other ph's as well zip and refrig ive read to preserve?


    If they are kept in a cool dry place they should be fine for a few years.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  34. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    [quote=pembroke3355;2218016]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post



    If they are kept in a cool dry place they should be fine for a few years.
    alright thanx for the help pembroke
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    [quote=Spooly;2218747]
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post

    alright thanx for the help pembroke
    Anytime bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  36. Registered User
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0


    ok heres the deals one day brfore the ending of my cycle i got sick. it was a sunday my off day no big deal but i decided to rest for a few days im feeling alot better but its already friday. i plan to start back training on monday i ran my pct as normal just didnt train i havnt got to weigh myself yet but ive been stuffing as much food down to keep weight on. my arms were 18 1/2 inches flexed at the ending off cycle know there only 18 did i just lose water or training pump muscle just wondering how much this could have effect my cycle? oh yeah bloating on stomach went away weired i was sick but alot more hungry then when on cycle o think might be my pre-workout drink anybody had this problem?
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    ok heres the deals one day brfore the ending of my cycle i got sick. it was a sunday my off day no big deal but i decided to rest for a few days im feeling alot better but its already friday. i plan to start back training on monday i ran my pct as normal just didnt train i havnt got to weigh myself yet but ive been stuffing as much food down to keep weight on. my arms were 18 1/2 inches flexed at the ending off cycle know there only 18 did i just lose water or training pump muscle just wondering how much this could have effect my cycle? oh yeah bloating on stomach went away weired i was sick but alot more hungry then when on cycle o think might be my pre-workout drink anybody had this problem?
    I think you may have just lost some water.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. better to stack PCS and AX together for PCT or separate?
    By ryaroberts in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 03:01 PM
  2. Separate Steroid Forum In 2
    By dethklok in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. bobo - separate forums again?
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 08:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in