PCT stacked or separate?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
i guest my last thread was to long no replies sorry. Ok heres the deals i got a bottle of AI's SToked and POst cycle Support and a bottle of ALRI REstore which is supposed to be another natural test but also help with cortisol. how do i put the 2 together. ive read to start cortisol supps on the 3rd week of pct through the 5th. so if i start my bottle of stoked day after end of cycle do i just start taking the Restore on the 3 week togheter until bottles end or stop the stoked until restore is done then continue rest of stoked after. I also have a bottle of Tamox/Citrate that could be thrown in pct if neccersary.
CYCLE
HDROL 50/50/50/50
PHERA 30/30/30/30
2ND MONTH
SUS-LMG 3/3/3/3PILLS
CYCLE SUPPORT LIV-52 HAWTHORN, TAURINE
PCT ? CREATINE DEF

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Not to get off topic but i just ordered a serm today, (tomax)..For an epi cycle i am starting in a week..first cycle, probably running 30/30/40/40..I have OTC PCT lined up consisting of activate xtreme, post cycle support, lean xtreme and formex....will i need to use my SERM with this cycle or would the OTC stuff I have work just fine?? If so I could just save the Tomax for a future harsher cycle...Any suggestions?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Not to get off topic but i just ordered a serm today, (tomax)..For an epi cycle i am starting in a week..first cycle, probably running 30/30/40/40..I have OTC PCT lined up consisting of activate xtreme, post cycle support, lean xtreme and formex....will i need to use my SERM with this cycle or would the OTC stuff I have work just fine?? If so I could just save the Tomax for a future harsher cycle...Any suggestions?
Use the SERM low dosed and start the PCS and LX in week 3 of pct the AX you can start right away this pct is over kill. I may save the AX to run a test booster cycle later.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Use the SERM low dosed and start the PCS and LX in week 3 of pct the AX you can start right away this pct is over kill. I may save the AX to run a test booster cycle later.
so when should i start the nolva?? what dosing protocol?? what is the main side effect from the epi that ppl experience when cycle is over to need the SERM?? is that I wont be able to hold my sword? Will the nolva and PCS bring my libido back asap? And do i need the formex I ordered??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
so when should i start the nolva?? what dosing protocol?? what is the main side effect from the epi that ppl experience when cycle is over to need the SERM?? is that I wont be able to hold my sword? Will the nolva and PCS bring my libido back asap? And do i need the formex I ordered??
Nolva is the serm. Run it weeks 1-4 of pct 20/20/10/10 and start the PCS in weeks 3-6 of pct 2 caps a.m. and 2 p.m.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
:hijacked: thread hijacked! :hijacked:

To the OP - x2 on pembroke's response. I like post cycle support with sustain alpha for test boosting and i'd run clomid if i were you - 100/50/25/25.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
:hijacked: thread hijacked! :hijacked:

To the OP - x2 on pembroke's response. I like post cycle support with sustain alpha for test boosting and i'd run clomid if i were you - 100/50/25/25.
HAHA!! NIce!!

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Thread jacker it's cool I'm new here any way but should my pct be applied the same week1-4 liquid tamox 20/20/20/20 or20/20/10/10 plus ZMA then week 3start stoked and cortisol blocker all the way to week 8 how's that sound. I ran same cycle before and used Alri restore for pct 8weeks and kept alot of strenght and gains. No gyno blood test were normal still want to do a better pct

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thread jacker it's cool I'm new here any way but should my pct be applied the same week1-4 liquid tamox 20/20/20/20 or20/20/10/10 plus ZMA then week 3start stoked and cortisol blocker all the way to week 8 how's that sound. I ran same cycle before and used Alri restore for pct 8weeks and kept alot of strenght and gains. No gyno blood test were normal still want to do a better pct

If you run it this way which is good your pct will be 6 weeks. Good luck bro.

weeks 1-4 SERM

weeks 3-6 Stoked

weeks 3-6 cortisol blocker

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
If you run it this way which is good your pct will be 6 weeks. Good luck bro.

weeks 1-4 SERM

weeks 3-6 Stoked

weeks 3-6 cortisol blocker
i have 2 bottles of stoked should i run half of the other bottle? i also have half a bottle of the otc nolvadex xt and a full bottle AX, PCT advance should i use one of them after the stoked to be on a natural test atleast for 8 weeks which would be better if so? thanx for the replys

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yup that pct sounds good to me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ok the one recomended above for six weeks or all the way to the 8th week including the other natural test
the one suggested by pembroke wld be my suggestion

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
the one suggested by pembroke wld be my suggestion
ok thanx alot for the help ill try to keep a log :eek:uttahere:eek:h yeah i usually run my cycle's with just req whey an casein protein but i got hooked up with 3 jugs of weight gainer dont got all the stats but i know about 50grams protein 600 calories per serving not sure of the carbs should i take full servings or just spilt serving through out the day 4 reg servs would be 200 grams protein i dont want to take to big servings at a time and drop it all in the toilet im planning to switch to regular whey later

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok thanx alot for the help ill try to keep a log :eek:uttahere:eek:h yeah i usually run my cycle's with just req whey an casein protein but i got hooked up with 3 jugs of weight gainer dont got all the stats but i know about 50grams protein 600 calories per serving not sure of the carbs should i take full servings or just spilt serving through out the day 4 reg servs would be 200 grams protein i dont want to take to big servings at a time and drop it all in the toilet im planning to switch to regular whey later
I would just take the full dose.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Off thread sub but anyone heard anything about ph call Jacked it's a spawn clone also AX's Superdrol I got some bottle from a friend wondering if it's any good.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ok here the deals im starting my 4th week on my phera and halodrol stack everythings going great i up the halo dose to 50/50/75/75. iwas going to run SUS-LMG next month but ive read some where that for Nandro Based PH's like MAx LMG i shouldnt use nolva during pct due to it being a Progetin.is this true? this is the first ive heard what u guys think pct above is still good

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok here the deals im starting my 4th week on my phera and halodrol stack everythings going great i up the halo dose to 50/50/75/75. iwas going to run SUS-LMG next month but ive read some where that for Nandro Based PH's like MAx LMG i shouldnt use nolva during pct due to it being a Progetin.is this true? this is the first ive heard what u guys think pct above is still good
You are going to run another cycle 1 month after this one? That would be a very bad idea!!!

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
You are going to run another cycle 1 month after this one? That would be a very bad idea!!!
That was the idea to run the pheraplex and halodrol for the first month then the SUS-Lmg for the next since it's non methyl And known to be wet. so I put on about 10lbs right know the first month strenght is good cardio as well so I expect to just but on straight mass at the end even though it's moastly water let me know what u think should I just save lmg for another run down the line

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That was the idea to run the pheraplex and halodrol for the first month then the SUS-Lmg for the next since it's non methyl And known to be wet. so I put on about 10lbs right know the first month strenght is good cardio as well so I expect to just but on straight mass at the end even though it's moastly water let me know what u think should I just save lmg for another run down the line
You are going to be shutdown very hard after this 8 week cycle.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
You are going to be shutdown very hard after this 8 week cycle.
Yeah change of plans I'm just gonna finish this month up on the pheraplex and halodrol then begin my post save the lmg for a future run but still gonna run the same pct thanx for the help

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah change of plans I'm just gonna finish this month up on the pheraplex and halodrol then begin my post save the lmg for a future run but still gonna run the same pct thanx for the help
Anytime bro best of luck to you.:)

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Anytime bro best of luck to you.:)[
cycles comming to an end good results post pics when i can but does anyone know about how long an open bottle will last as long as the exp date or should i invest in a vacum sealer just wondering i stocked up on other ph's as well zip and refrig ive read to preserve?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Anytime bro best of luck to you.:)[
cycles comming to an end good results post pics when i can but does anyone know about how long an open bottle will last as long as the exp date or should i invest in a vacum sealer just wondering i stocked up on other ph's as well zip and refrig ive read to preserve?

If they are kept in a cool dry place they should be fine for a few years.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
ok heres the deals one day brfore the ending of my cycle i got sick. it was a sunday my off day no big deal but i decided to rest for a few days im feeling alot better but its already friday. i plan to start back training on monday i ran my pct as normal just didnt train i havnt got to weigh myself yet but ive been stuffing as much food down to keep weight on. my arms were 18 1/2 inches flexed at the ending off cycle know there only 18 did i just lose water or training pump muscle just wondering how much this could have effect my cycle? oh yeah bloating on stomach went away weired i was sick but alot more hungry then when on cycle o think might be my pre-workout drink anybody had this problem?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok heres the deals one day brfore the ending of my cycle i got sick. it was a sunday my off day no big deal but i decided to rest for a few days im feeling alot better but its already friday. i plan to start back training on monday i ran my pct as normal just didnt train i havnt got to weigh myself yet but ive been stuffing as much food down to keep weight on. my arms were 18 1/2 inches flexed at the ending off cycle know there only 18 did i just lose water or training pump muscle just wondering how much this could have effect my cycle? oh yeah bloating on stomach went away weired i was sick but alot more hungry then when on cycle o think might be my pre-workout drink anybody had this problem?
I think you may have just lost some water.