Possibly Shut Down

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.61%

Possibly Shut Down

I did an M-drol/P-plex that ended in July. I followed it up with an otc pct only because it was my only option. Everything was fine during cycle, during PCT, and for about a month after. For the month following PCT my sex drive was very high. Then all of a sudden it went very low. Do you think this could be that I'm shut down or something else? I would think that I would have been shut down starting while I was on cycle. Why would everything be fine and then drop two months after it was said and done?

I am workign on getting my test levels checked, but my insurance won't pay for it unless it's a medical necessity. If they wont pay for it and I can't get clomid or anything prescriped would it be safe/smart to look into getting clomid/nolva myself?

Thanks for the help guys.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.08%

Getting a perscription is out of the question for most of us, so most(all) just find a source online. As far as checking your test levles, buy a home test kit there cheap and usualy correct. I would def never go OTC for a M-Drol and P-Plex cycle...thats crazy sh***. I cant be sure your shut down....but after running a cycle like that im sure thats the case.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What could possibly go wrong?
    By EasyEJL in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:04 PM
  2. possibly the dumbest
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 12:08 AM