My G.E.T SUS500 PCT

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
So i am trying to plan my SUS500 pct and i don't know what route i should take with it. If you guys aren't familiar with the product here is the label.

So i can't figure out if i should take and OTC pct such as Novedex XT & Activate Extreme.

I also am thinking about a SERM such a nolva, i am not sure if that alone would be ideal.

What do you guys think?

P.S. Thank in advance

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
3 stacked orals if im correct??otc PCT probably isnt the best idea.this stuff is really harsh.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
might want to get something to counter high prolactin if u have ever had prolactin gyno issues. just a thought. maybe caber?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I thought you quit running all this stuff when you got gyno and all that crap last time?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I thought you quit running all this stuff when you got gyno and all that crap last time?
No man after realizing it was more me thinking i had it when it was already there. I do believe it may have slightly worsened it, i just want to avoid doing that again. It's hard when my lifting partners take it and it's easier for them to make gains, along with having a gf, i just can't keep up with everything going 100% natural.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
might want to get something to counter high prolactin if u have ever had prolactin gyno issues. just a thought. maybe caber?
i read somewhere that prolactin gyno is a result of estrogen, so nolva is more effective and treating the whole problem as a whole, any thoughts?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No man after realizing it was more me thinking i had it when it was already there. I do believe it may have slightly worsened it, i just want to avoid doing that again. It's hard when my lifting partners take it and it's easier for them to make gains, along with having a gf, i just can't keep up with everything going 100% natural.
why? I don't see any of those as excuses. Good Luck. At least move onto safer more studied items than PH if you are going to continue to use.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
why? I don't see any of those as excuses. Good Luck. At least move onto safer more studied items than PH if you are going to continue to use.
Are you talking about real steroids? Because don't worry man if i had a source i could trust i would, i just don't want to put something in my body i am not sure if it's really what someone says it is.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about real steroids? Because don't worry man if i had a source i could trust i would, i just don't want to put something in my body i am not sure if it's really what someone says it is.
so you think Ph/DS are always what they say they are? Have you not been following the testing results from FDA?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 0
HITSTICK53 Post Cycle Therapy 4
Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Post Cycle Therapy 15