clomid-nolva dillemma

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to prepare for the possibility that my clomid order may not arrive in time to begin PCT for a 10/10/10 (or possible 10/10/10/10) m-drol cycle.

I keep nolva with me, but never really use it since it seemed to effect feeling in my uhh...area, and also because I have always heard that clomid is much much better at restarting test production than nolva.

So, I'm planning to dose nolva, for now, probably 20/20/20/20. Is there any reason to believe that my balls won't grow back as fast (and HPTA recover, obviously) as if I were using the clomid?

Add a test booster if no clomid in time? add in clomid if I get it 2nd week of PCT?

foley21

Awards
where do you order you nolva and clomid? after reviews people seem to favor clomid as well as test booster but say dont start it unless your serm is in hand so i would wait to start until your clomid arrives

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
dood what are you talking about? lol. you needa fix your facts. clomid=SERM. If you get really technical, I think maybe it actually isn't a SERM. --but it's a SERM. haha. Anyway. are you the only person that cares about my dillemma? :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolva will be fine. Most people use nolva for sd anyway

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'm too suppressed from the 10mg, so iguess you're right. May try sustain alpha as a boost. Hope that helps also! :)