Sdrol/hdrol/phera-plex cycle PCT?

danny14gnx

Awards
I'm new to this, and this would be my first PH cycle. I'm going to start taking Rage rv5 which is a Superdrol, Halodrol, Phera-Phlex stack. Would Novedex xt, be sufficient, also what else should I take for my pct? thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope it wouldnt. if u did only use that, you would waste your money on the cycle.
research more, and pick up some nolvadex, aka, tomoxifen citrate.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
if anything you should just run straight h-drol or p-plex dood. stacks are kinda weird when they come in one pill..cuz they all have different time frames for when/how they work 'n such.

if you get h-drol and run like 4-5 weeks, you could get away with just the novadex, but even that's not really suggested..

danny14gnx

Awards
well I already payed for it, and I dont mind taking tomoxifen if needed just want to do it right.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To run this product would be insane for a first cycle. You need a lot more knowledge before you touch steriods. That pct is not anywhere enough for that product you also do not mention support supps. Get some more knowledge put this product down till you get some other cycles under your belt. Start off with h-drol only or epi only. Good luck.

USMC7051

USMC7051

Awards
To run this product would be insane for a first cycle. You need a lot more knowledge before you touch steriods. That pct is not anywhere enough for that product you also do not mention support supps. Get some more knowledge put this product down till you get some other cycles under your belt. Start off with h-drol only or epi only. Good luck.

I agree with this..Superdrol alone is very powerful so it wouldnt be smart to stack it especially for your first cycle. Just save it for later and research more until you have a perfect cycle with a diet planned out.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this, and this would be my first PH cycle. I'm going to start taking Rage rv5 which is a Superdrol, Halodrol, Phera-Phlex stack. Would Novedex xt, be sufficient, also what else should I take for my pct? thanks.
put this away for a later time. You really have a lot to learn before u start diving into this. Sd is run for 3-4 wks, phera 4-5 and hdrol 6 wks. This product is a pretty dumb stack. Plus 3 methyls ughh. Listen to these guys. Get some hdrol or epi or phera and run a solo first. Go over to the pct section and learn about that too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 46
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 1
Ths Anabolics 10
Supplements 15