pct test tren d-bol

revamping

Awards
what is the best pct for 2 weeks of d-bol and 4 weeks of test/tren. I have toremifene whats the best natty test booster to staack with it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what is the best pct for 2 weeks of d-bol and 4 weeks of test/tren. I have toremifene whats the best natty test booster to staack with it.
Torem should be good. Our new TestoPRO would make a nice test booster. Others include Stoked, DTHC, Mass FX, Prime to name a few.

revamping

Awards
my cycle is so short because within those times is when you get good gains after that gains usuall cease. Thats how it is for me anyway.

androchem

androchem

Awards
I've always had best results with activate xtreme.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've always had best results with activate xtreme.
AX is a very good product. It was one of the reasons we added Divanil to TestoPRO it is good stuff that with the Testofen has been getting a lot of positive feedback in the current logs that are being run.

androchem

androchem

Awards
AX is a very good product. It was one of the reasons we added Divanil to TestoPRO it is good stuff that with the Testofen has been getting a lot of positive feedback in the current logs that are being run.
Yea didn't even know TestoPro was a supplement until you mentioned it in this thread. It looks like a really solid product, actually ordered it after I saw it lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea didn't even know TestoPro was a supplement until you mentioned it in this thread. It looks like a really solid product, actually ordered it after I saw it lol.

Thank you for your purchase. Have you checked out any of the logs yet? People are getting great results with it.:)

androchem

androchem

Awards
Thank you for your purchase. Have you checked out any of the logs yet? People are getting great results with it.:)
Read through them at work, seems promising. I'll let you know in 16 weeks haha

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Read through them at work, seems promising. I'll let you know in 16 weeks haha
Have a good run with it and please let me know what you think. No Hype or pimpimg as I have not used it yet but most of the reviews are favorable.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Have a good run with it and please let me know what you think. No Hype or pimpimg as I have not used it yet but most of the reviews are favorable.
Honestly with the wonders cycle support does for me, I feel very confident about the testopro. I especially like the testofen extract, fenugreek does great things for me, but I promise a straight forward review either way.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Honestly with the wonders cycle support does for me, I feel very confident about the testopro. I especially like the testofen extract, fenugreek does great things for me, but I promise a straight forward review either way.
Thank you very much.