Inhibit E sufficient enough for my PCT?

NismoZz

Awards
Howdy fellas, I just finished my first 4 week cycle on Epistane at 30/30/30/40 (great gains BTW) and just started PCT. After some research and help from a good friend of mine who is into bodybuilding, he recommended Inhibit-E and a natural test booster called Blue Up for PCT. He did 2 cycles with it, came out fine, barely any sides, and kept most of his gains.

I just wanted to make sure if this would suffice? I'm taking Inhibit-E 3 capsules a day first week, 2 a day for the following 2 weeks, then 1 a day for the final week along with 3 capsule a day of Blue Up. Each Inhibit E capsule contains 25mg. Also taking all the supplements including fish oil, multi-vitamin, B5 / B-Complex, omega 3/6/9, flaxseed oil, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, protein, and creatine.

I'm hoping I don't get too many sides during PCT and that this is okay. I know EPI is mild compared to others, I just want to be safe.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Howdy fellas, I just finished my first 4 week cycle on Epistane at 30/30/30/40 (great gains BTW) and just started PCT. After some research and help from a good friend of mine who is into bodybuilding, he recommended Inhibit-E and a natural test booster called Blue Up for PCT. He did 2 cycles with it, came out fine, barely any sides, and kept most of his gains.

I just wanted to make sure if this would suffice? I'm taking Inhibit-E 3 capsules a day first week, 2 a day for the following 2 weeks, then 1 a day for the final week along with 3 capsule a day of Blue Up. Each Inhibit E capsule contains 25mg. Also taking all the supplements including fish oil, multi-vitamin, B5 / B-Complex, omega 3/6/9, flaxseed oil, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, protein, and creatine.

I'm hoping I don't get too many sides during PCT and that this is okay. I know EPI is mild compared to others, I just want to be safe.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Epi isnt as "mild" as you think...its a pretty strong compound IMO, and I wouldnt go OTC for it either. Just because your freind had acouple of sucsessfull runs off of it with just an OTC pct, dosnt necessarily mean you will. I'd go with nolva 30/20/20/10, while running a natty test booster along side it. You could also add inhibit-E around the third week of your pct and tamper it down for 2-3 weeks. keep us updated on what you decide on...good luck bro!

Last edited:
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not use just inhibit e and a test booster for PCT. You can add in inhibit E, but do yourself a favor and get a SERM.

NismoZz

Awards
Well considering I'm on PCT now, I have no idea how long it would take to get some in. I was under the impression from my buddy and the research I did that having what I had was enough, awesome just awesome....

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Well considering I'm on PCT now, I have no idea how long it would take to get some in. I was under the impression from my buddy and the research I did that having what I had was enough, awesome just awesome....
I dont want to rubb things in but...you should have done a little more research. You can find nolva and have it at your door in three days...how far in are you into PCT? Well regaurdless run Inhibit E and Blue Up, its better than nothing thats for sure.

NismoZz

Awards
I dont want to rubb things in but...you should have done a little more research. You can find nolva and have it at your door in three days...how far in are you into PCT? Well regaurdless run Inhibit E and Blue Up, its better than nothing thats for sure.

It's cool, like I said I did do research and waited almost 5 months before I started. Maybe I didn't look in the right places, but I think my buddy told me about Inhibit E instead of Nolva and such because he's becoming a cop and following that super good cop mentality. We have the same body type and tend to react to everything the same way (obviously I can be wrong here) so I took his advice and got whatever I stated above in the first post almost 8 weeks before I even started EPI. When I asked him he agreed Nolva would be nice, but it's not 100% needed. Whether he's right or wrong is up for debate. Either way, you think I'll experience any down effects with this PCT? I just finished my first week of PCT and everything is fine so far.

When I cycle again in spring, I'll definitely have Nolva on hand this time, but should anything else be taken with it?