My Mdrol PCT thanks

cghardwick

Awards
Hey, this is my first post on the am forums. Somewhat new to prohormones, but am a research fanatic.

I'm 6'1'' 170 lbs. 8% bf and 21 yrs old

I'm just began my cycle of CEL M-drol and plan on 10/20/20/20(maybe 30) last week.

Third day in.. no sides of course.. except huge huge pumps in the gym.

Support on cycle:

Good Multi
Liver Support (Milk Thistle + a few)

PCT planned:
Multivitamin
Liver Support
Inhibit E
Novedex-XT
NO-xplode

I was thinking Novedex for the natural test boosting but may add some tribulus. ???

Also, Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) --I was thinking about using it for the first four weeks and then going to inhibit E. I've read about some delayed GYNO with Mdrol and am terrified. I read you can purchase tamoxifen online and its a great SERM to use for PCT.

Any dosing recommendations for my PCT/ timing? etc. I'd really love to get it right the first time. I hear Inhibit E and Novedex work great for the anti est- and boosting test naturally, but I'm willing to listen to advice. Thanks again.

and first post.. dont flame me please. or hell flame me i dont care. thanks guys

Collin

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, this is my first post on the am forums. Somewhat new to prohormones, but am a research fanatic.

I'm 6'1'' 170 lbs. 8% bf and 21 yrs old

I'm just began my cycle of CEL M-drol and plan on 10/20/20/20(maybe 30) last week.

Third day in.. no sides of course.. except huge huge pumps in the gym.

Support on cycle:

Good Multi
Liver Support (Milk Thistle + a few)

PCT planned:
Multivitamin
Liver Support
Inhibit E
Novedex-XT
NO-xplode

I was thinking Novedex for the natural test boosting but may add some tribulus. ???

Also, Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) --I was thinking about using it for the first four weeks and then going to inhibit E. I've read about some delayed GYNO with Mdrol and am terrified. I read you can purchase tamoxifen online and its a great SERM to use for PCT.

Any dosing recommendations for my PCT/ timing? etc. I'd really love to get it right the first time. I hear Inhibit E and Novedex work great for the anti est- and boosting test naturally, but I'm willing to listen to advice. Thanks again.

and first post.. dont flame me please. or hell flame me i dont care. thanks guys

Collin
You need more for supports get some hawthorne berry or Cycle Support for the cycle as BP can become a real issue. At 6' 1" and 170 you have a ton of natural growth left before messing with steriods and I would wait till you were at least 23. M-drol is a bad choice for a early cycle and 4 weeks is to much more so thinking about 30mg on week 4. M-drol is usually run 3 weeks 10/10/20 or 10/20/20. A SERM is a must for pct. Again I urge you to stay natural at this point.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need more for supports get some hawthorne berry or Cycle Support for the cycle as BP can become a real issue. At 6' 1" and 170 you have a ton of natural growth left before messing with steriods and I would wait till you were at least 23. M-drol is a bad choice for a early cycle and 4 weeks is to much more so thinking about 30mg on week 4. M-drol is usually run 3 weeks 10/10/20 or 10/20/20. A SERM is a must for pct. Again I urge you to stay natural at this point.
x2 on all this

Not only are you no where near your natural potential, but you havnt done enough research

and m drol is probably the worst steroid to start with

cghardwick

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys and I am going to shorten the cycle to three weeks. 10/20/20 and get some Tamoxifen for SERM and pick up some Hawthorne berries for blood pressure.

This will be my only cycle for a year or so. I'm leaning back toward natural bodybuilding after this. To many possible side effects for gains I feel I can make naturally.. granted it may take more time but oh well.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
you might want to get some taurine as well for back pumps.definitely a good idea to cut it to 3 weeks instead of 4.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice guys and I am going to shorten the cycle to three weeks. 10/20/20 and get some Tamoxifen for SERM and pick up some Hawthorne berries for blood pressure.

This will be my only cycle for a year or so. I'm leaning back toward natural bodybuilding after this. To many possible side effects for gains I feel I can make naturally.. granted it may take more time but oh well.
The hawthorne berry really needed to be preloaded for 10 days before you started cycle. Although I am happy you are taking some measures I would not continue this cycle and go natural for a few more years.

cghardwick

Awards
I work as a psych counselor at a hospital and I'm checking my blood pressure daily. My blood pressure is remaining low. Below 120/80 infact. My heart rate beats/min is about 62 which is normal. I'm an avid MMA fighter so my heart and blood pressure / CARDIO are phenomenal.

I'm still going to purchase some hawethorne berry and begin immediately. Definitely cutting cycle to three weeks and ordering Tamoxifen Citrate (generic brand) online. I need to research the dosing reccomendations going into PCT for the Tamoxifen and I'm going to take a nat test booster along with it.

dosing recommendations / good place to buy Tamoxifen? thanks

My biggest fear is not being able to have kids.. i can deal with smaller nuts but no swimmers scares the **** out of me.

Thanks for the help and advice guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work as a psych counselor at a hospital and I'm checking my blood pressure daily. My blood pressure is remaining low. Below 120/80 infact. My heart rate beats/min is about 62 which is normal. I'm an avid MMA fighter so my heart and blood pressure / CARDIO are phenomenal.

I'm still going to purchase some hawethorne berry and begin immediately. Definitely cutting cycle to three weeks and ordering Tamoxifen Citrate (generic brand) online. I need to research the dosing reccomendations going into PCT for the Tamoxifen and I'm going to take a nat test booster along with it.

My biggest fear is not being able to have kids.. i can deal with smaller nuts but no swimmers scares the **** out of me.

Asking where to buy is against board rule but if you find it run it 20/20/20/20

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

m drol is a horrible DS/PH for MMA. My friend does krav and i jsut got him on some bold. the back pumps from m drol are going to DESTROY you. You will not be able to train (serious)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m drol is a horrible DS/PH for MMA. My friend does krav and i jsut got him on some bold. the back pumps from m drol are going to DESTROY you. You will not be able to train (serious)
Sounds like his mind is made up. Itried twice to convince him not to.

cghardwick

Awards
im only training twice a week for the next month so I hope to be alright plus the back pumps thus far are bareable... and i can take three weeks off of training MMA if i need
to.

Also, I'm sorry for asking where to buy it. I should have read the board rules first. Thanks for informing me.

picked up taurine and hawthorne by the way.

I have made up my mind to continue with the three week cycle. I do agree that this will be my first and last cycle for some time to come though.

cghardwick

Awards
You guys were right. ill research and ill planning have left me in a bind. I want to discontinue the cycle after a week and a half tops two..

week 1 at 10mg. I have my test booster ready and my inhibit-E almost here. Do you think these will suffice in getting my system up and running again if I've only been on 10mg for 6 days?

Should i continue with 10 mg until my Inhibit E gets here? shouldnt be more than three days.

Also, How do you think the 10 mg Mdrol have affected my system (shutdown) in a week?

Thanks guys. You guys really know what your doing and I need to wait before I jump into anything serious.

P.S. the one thing I'm worried about is having kids. From what I've read my nuts would kick in and start producing sperm again in no time, but is there a chance the Mdrol wuld permanently shut them down?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys were right. ill research and ill planning have left me in a bind. I want to discontinue the cycle after a week and a half tops two..

week 1 at 10mg. I have my test booster ready and my inhibit-E almost here. Do you think these will suffice in getting my system up and running again if I've only been on 10mg for 6 days?

Should i continue with 10 mg until my Inhibit E gets here? shouldnt be more than three days.

Also, How do you think the 10 mg Mdrol have affected my system (shutdown) in a week?

Thanks guys. You guys really know what your doing and I need to wait before I jump into anything serious.

P.S. the one thing I'm worried about is having kids. From what I've read my nuts would kick in and start producing sperm again in no time, but is there a chance the Mdrol wuld permanently shut them down?
It is very potent and 6 days could cause some shut down. I would run a low dose SERM for a week or so.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Buddy, you where told. Do you have a serm? You already started why are you stopping now? Just curious?

cghardwick

Awards
I'm going to finish my cycle but cut it to two weeks maybe 17 days.. I've ordered some Tamoxifen so I'm going to use that as my Serm tapering down and on late second week begin inhibit-e along with a natty test booster.

I'm stopping the cycle or cutting it because my nipples are a little puffier and I'm worried about having kids. maybe I'm being silly but gyno and no kids.. that would suck.

Thanks guys.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to finish my cycle but cut it to two weeks maybe 17 days.. I've ordered some Tamoxifen so I'm going to use that as my Serm tapering down and on late second week begin inhibit-e along with a natty test booster.

I'm stopping the cycle or cutting it because my nipples are a little puffier and I'm worried about having kids. maybe I'm being silly but gyno and no kids.. that would suck.

Thanks guys.
Inhibit E is a bad Idea for m-drol-delayed gyno issues

Starting a cycle before having a pct is a bad Idea

Sorry to say but using ds/ph before doing research is why all there supps get banned, but I believe we all make mistakes so I do wish you the best of luck. Hope you learn from this as well as recover fine so you can have kids. I'm sure you will, next time be smarter, ok

cghardwick

Awards
Chris I appreciate the advice. I'm finding more and more people jump into this like I did without the proper research. I read a few.. hundred.. posts and thought I knew it all... boy was I wrong.

I'd love a follow up review though of my PCT... all on hand by the way.

Liquid Nolva (Tamozifen)

40/20/20/20 or 40/20/20/10 --- I've read so many differing dosages I'm at a loss. I've seen quite a few straight 20/20/20/20 What do you think?

Tribulus - 750mg / day beginning week2
Inhibit E - I was going to begin this week 3 and run it for three weeks, but with the delayed gyno issues I have read about and you've mentioned I'm worried. Do you think that Nolva + Trib will be sufficient to get back into gear? (my nuts into gear) not gear.

first stab at a roid joke.. terrible.

Thanks guys, any input is welcome.

Also, I'm on day 12 of a possible 17-21 day cycle. I have moderate lower back pumps, extreme lethargy... I nap sometimes twice a day. ha. No facial acne but moderate back acne beginning. My nips are puffier than usual but ive read this is nothing out of the ordinary so I'm not panicking. Ive gained quite a few pounds in 12 days. About 6-7lbs. Staying somewhat lean, but have put a little fat on.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
i'm subbing in for some info - i may be doing a mdrol run in the future and just want to get all my ducks in a row

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bbraves7 Post Cycle Therapy 3
Post Cycle Therapy 8
Ayy Cycle Logs 24
Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 2