E-POL 4 WEEK PCT HELP

B

Bigarms1983

Awards
Hey guys

Just got through running e-pol insulified for 4 weeks 2 caps a day and now i am in 8 days into clomid ... and somehow I seem to have puffy nips.... I have some torremifine or however its speleed on the way does anyone know of propper protocol if i was to get the toremifine in the next few days i been at 105 mg of clomid 6 days and ran 140mg for last two because of symptoms it doesnt seem puffiness is going down .... I am just wondering if I will have a shot with this torremifine and could clomid be making this worse???? maybe its all in my head I appreciate any advice... ALso I did have a lapse in time from time i ended until i got clomid in which was around 5 days throughout which i ran recycle by pirus labs... also still running pirus recycle... should i stop this??? could it have gotten worse while on clomid?? If so when i get torremifine what would be the correct dosage wit the symptoms described?

Thanks

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys

Just got through running e-pol insulified for 4 weeks 2 caps a day and now i am in 8 days into clomid ... and somehow I seem to have puffy nips.... I have some torremifine or however its speleed on the way does anyone know of propper protocol if i was to get the toremifine in the next few days i been at 105 mg of clomid 6 days and ran 140mg for last two because of symptoms it doesnt seem puffiness is going down .... I am just wondering if I will have a shot with this torremifine and could clomid be making this worse???? maybe its all in my head I appreciate any advice... ALso I did have a lapse in time from time i ended until i got clomid in which was around 5 days throughout which i ran recycle by pirus labs... also still running pirus recycle... should i stop this??? could it have gotten worse while on clomid?? If so when i get torremifine what would be the correct dosage wit the symptoms described?

Thanks

Thanks
Puffy nips is not a problem as long as no hard lumps are forming under the nips.

B

Bigarms1983

Awards
Thanks for the info man..... I have not developed lumps but one nip is sensitive more so than usual.... I wonder also if I have been on clomid for 8 days at 100 mg and then i cut down on 9th day to 50 .... i have toremifine coming in.. tonite.. should I continue to cut down n run 50 mg of clomid with the torremifine? I appreciate all your help!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the info man..... I have not developed lumps but one nip is sensitive more so than usual.... I wonder also if I have been on clomid for 8 days at 100 mg and then i cut down on 9th day to 50 .... i have toremifine coming in.. tonite.. should I continue to cut down n run 50 mg of clomid with the torremifine? I appreciate all your help!
I really do not think you need to run both SERMS. What is happening to you is fairly common in pct just watch for lumps but not so much tas it could get more sensitive. Good Luck.

B

Bigarms1983

Awards
o ok i appreciate it..... I was nervous due to the sensitivity on the clomid n thought it may be causing this..... Thanks Man!

B

Bigarms1983

Awards
i think im gonna switch to torremifine and save the rest of clomid that would be 9 days clomid - followed by 2 weeks of torremifine... 120 first two days followed by 60 for the rest of the duration... Hope this works out ok ...... Any comments appreciated... thanks for all the insite !!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think im gonna switch to torremifine and save the rest of clomid that would be 9 days clomid - followed by 2 weeks of torremifine... 120 first two days followed by 60 for the rest of the duration... Hope this works out ok ...... Any comments appreciated... thanks for all the insite !!
That would be fine.