PCT for E-stane cycle

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I have been doing allot of reading and it seems the more I read the more confused I get about an Epi PCT. I am doing a 5 week cycle of 30-30-40-50-40. I want to cover all of the PCT areas so I was thinking of doing Clomid , Nolva, and a natural test booster. Maybe even throw in reservaritol, is this overkill? I have read Epi is not very toxic but I would rather be safe then sorry. Please simplify things for me, Thanks

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Also what are the positives and negative about using an RX Serm or an oct PCT?

androchem

androchem

Awards
The serms can have adverse health effects, and being that it is probably going to be a research chemical, you have no idea whats actually in the bottle. Reversitol is a test booster? IMO you really don't need a serm with an epi cycle, you will recover faster, but even without you shouldn't loose much. My pct for that epi cycle would be activate xtreme by designer supplements, sustain alpha by primordial performance (stuff is seriously the **** if your libido isn't that great), and something like restore by alri.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could stack nolva with clomid but it would probably be overkill. I wouldnt stack reversitol with nolva, waste of money imo

go with a test booster (PCS) and a cortisol control product (Reduce XT)

Make sure to have some liver support for a 5 week methyl cycle too

good luck

androchem

androchem

Awards
I really think a serm is overkill and not needed for this cycle. Like warbird said, get your self some cycle support by anabolic innovations. Then for pct get a get test booster, and throw in a cortisol product week 2 or 3 of your pct. If your going to use reversitol use it at the very end of your pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really think a serm is overkill and not needed for this cycle. Like warbird said, get your self some cycle support by anabolic innovations. Then for pct get a get test booster, and throw in a cortisol product week 2 or 3 of your pct. If your going to use reversitol use it at the very end of your pct.
First of all, a SERM is NEVER overkill

Second of all, a test booster for PCT? Are you serious?

androchem

androchem

Awards
First of all, a SERM is NEVER overkill

Second of all, a test booster for PCT? Are you serious?
Why throw in another chemical into the process when it isn't needed. Personally my pct is always activate xtreme, restore, sustain alpha, and basic sport supplements. Used this pct for a 6 week spawn cycle, recovered fine, have the blood work to prove it. Used this pct for a 8 week test cycle, guess what? hmm I recovered fine, also have the bloodwork to prove it. Not saying that I think serms are a bad thing, but for a epi only cycle? Serms are good, and do work effectively, but they are not the and all be all pct. A serm is never overkill? I guess neither is hcg or hmg. So I guess everyone who does a mild epistane cycle better not forget to shoot hcg weeks 2-5, and run nolva and clomid weeks 4-8. They are great in pct's, my point is you don't NEED or HAVE to use a serm to recover properly.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why throw in another chemical into the process when it isn't needed. Personally my pct is always activate xtreme, restore, sustain alpha, and basic sport supplements. Used this pct for a 6 week spawn cycle, recovered fine, have the blood work to prove it. Used this pct for a 8 week test cycle, guess what? hmm I recovered fine, also have the bloodwork to prove it. Not saying that I think serms are a bad thing, but for a epi only cycle? Serms are good, and do work effectively, but they are not the and all be all pct. A serm is never overkill? I guess neither is hcg or hmg. So I guess everyone who does a mild epistane cycle better not forget to shoot hcg weeks 2-5, and run nolva and clomid weeks 4-8. They are great in pct's, my point is you don't NEED or HAVE to use a serm to recover properly.
You have been very lucky bro. But your tempting fate everytime you run a pct like that for Spawn and test. You may not need a SERM to recover but many do so a blanket statement of you don't need a SERM to recover is not a wise one. I am happy that you recovered fine but remember we each react differently to these compounds.

androchem

androchem

Awards
You have been very lucky bro. But your tempting fate everytime you run a pct like that for Spawn and test. You may not need a SERM to recover but many do so a blanket statement of you don't need a SERM to recover is not a wise one. I am happy that you recovered fine but remember we each react differently to these compounds.
Yea I guess you are right, I just have many friends who don't even run pct's lol. I guess it was a ignorant statement :cheers:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You realize that if you run no PCT your body will eventually go back to normal after a couple of months? (usually)

So yeah, you had a ****ty PCT and recovered, good work. Why take a sub optimal PCT when you can take a great PCT which will get you back to normal as fast as you possibly can (which is the point of PCT)

Ive done some stupid **** in my life and nothing happened. Does it mean I should keep doing those things cause I was fine? No...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You realize that if you run no PCT your body will eventually go back to normal after a couple of months? (usually)

So yeah, you had a ****ty PCT and recovered, good work. Why take a sub optimal PCT when you can take a great PCT which will get you back to normal as fast as you possibly can (which is the point of PCT)

Ive done some stupid **** in my life and nothing happened. Does it mean I should keep doing those things cause I was fine? No...
Could not have said it better myself.:)

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Well Im shocked for most part and glad you didnt turnout like those soccer players that gyno after runing tren xtream! I couldn't stop laughing after watching that. Ahh ignorance...

androchem

androchem

Awards

Trust me man I really couldn't agree with you anymore. I feel a serm for an epi cycle is over doing it, but no one is the same, so why take the chance if you don't know how you will recover. I feel ya

Getbiig

Awards
Im thinking of running epi cycle just to reduce gyno, or should I just run an AI such as ? arimidex? Im thinking about just trying to run AI first because I dont feel like runnig a PCT etc.

androchem

androchem

Awards
Im thinking of running epi cycle just to reduce gyno, or should I just run an AI such as ? arimidex? Im thinking about just trying to run AI first because I dont feel like runnig a PCT etc.
I wouldn't suggest running epistane just to reduce gyno. Thats not what its intended for, and can possibly make your situation worse.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running a steriod to get rid of gyno is not the way to go. Steriods cause gyno and you want to reduce it with another steriod it is likely it will get worse. How long have you had this existing gyno?

Getbiig

Awards
Ive had a slight case since puberty, but it has seem to got a bit worse since my last cycle. Im think of running anastrozle or letro, ive heard that can reduce as well. That was my original plan before reading that epi can help it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive had a slight case since puberty, but it has seem to got a bit worse since my last cycle. Im think of running anastrozle or letro, ive heard that can reduce as well. That was my original plan before reading that epi can help it.
It can also make the condition much worse that is the way steriods work.

Getbiig

Awards
It can also make the condition much worse that is the way steriods work.
Since im aware of that, I plan on buying anastrozle or letro, which would be the better of the two for reducing puff in nips? Once I figure that out ill do a search and find a correct dosage.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since im aware of that, I plan on buying anastrozle or letro, which would be the better of the two for reducing puff in nips? Once I figure that out ill do a search and find a correct dosage.
Sorry I have not used either of them.