torem or clomi for Tren pct

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I know that nolva can up regulate the PR receptor and people reccomend clomi. Would torem work for Tren or would it act like Nolva on the PR?

androchem

androchem

Awards
any serm master got an idea?
serm master lmao, there are some older post where Dr. D and a few others said that toremifene brings your balls back so its incredible. Then others say they don't like it, idk tough call.

androchem

androchem

Awards
anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/35752-toremifene-fareston-dr.html

^^ thats the thread.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Why take any chances? I have never gotten this facination with Nolva for PCT; Clomid brings things (including balls) back much faster. Does ANYONE really know about Toremifene and its use in PCT; I mean definitively?

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Here's something I found on T-Nation:

Toremifene: Usually dosed around 60 mgs, some dose it up to 240 mgs. Its androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio is 5x that of Nolvadex. It is prescribed to female patients for breast cancer and has shown a high affinity for bonding to the Estrogen receptors in the breast tissue. Male patients treated with toremifene citrate 80 mg compared to placebo demonstrated statistically significant increases in bone mineral density in the lumbar spine, hip, and femur skeletal sites. It decreased the risk by up to 50%. Toremifene citrate 80 mg treatment compared to placebo also resulted in a decrease in total cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides, and an increase in HDL. There were also statistically significant improvements in gynecomastia. This data are from an ongoing study of men receiving treatment for ADT (androgen depravation therapy). These men are receiving ADT for advanced prostate cancer. ADT removes much of the testosterone and estrogen in the body which helps the prostatic cancer cells grow. So these men were suffering from side effects from reduced estrogen and testosterone in the body. Some studies have even suggested that Torm doesn't regulate progesterone receptors and we may see in the future the possibility of using it with 19-nors.

Some possible side effects include the risk of stroke, pulmonary embolism, and cataracts.

A typical PCT of Toremifene only would be similar to this:
Week 1: 120mg ED
Week 2: 90mg ED
Week 3: 60mg ED
Week 4: 30mg ED

I also found a couple of people who have actually used it for PCT and liked it; however, the research on this stuff is pretty sketchy right now.

Crowbar

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so no one knows if it actually boost test and returns the hpta to normal regulation? also i thought that the side effects were much less?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I love clomid, make my boys hang low. Ive never tried torem, but i am going to give it a try after my sust 250 cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
My motto is if it ain't broke don't fix it. The key to recovering from tren is making sure HCG is ran on cycle and I always run it 2 weeks into PCT (depending on how long and what dose was used). PCT is nolva and clomid together, add in something to control cortisol and help with wood and your good to go.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
you think that 19-nor tren needs that strong of a pct? was unaware.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
yea agreed. i may go with a sd/pher bridge instead of spawn. Might throw that on ebay

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i think so. I will probably go with TRS by primordial +40mg Torem. as recommended by them

androchem

androchem

Awards
i think so. I will probably go with TRS by primordial +40mg Torem. as recommended by them
Good sh*t man, ill be running a test cycle soon. running the same pct except just the sustain alpha with activate xtreme.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
do you think that the endoamp and toco-8 are worth it? also activate xtreme is a testbooster so your running 2 test boosters?

androchem

androchem

Awards
do you think that the endoamp and toco-8 are worth it? also activate xtreme is a testbooster so your running 2 test boosters?
The endoamp and toco-8 are ok, but they are kinda of messy and inconvenient. I prefer just the sustain alpha stuff is awesome. The activate xtreme and the sustain alpha have different ingredients and work a little differently, seems to work very well together.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so what exactly is your pct SA, activate extreme and 40mg of torem?

androchem

androchem

Awards
so what exactly is your pct SA, activate extreme and 40mg of torem?
Yea I use restore by alri as well. The torem dosing for me is 60 first three days then 30mg for remainder of pct.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have you used restore before? it seem to have a good writeup.

so you use restore, activate extreme, SA, torem

Why not just go with the TRS? what do you mean its messy?

Thx for the help m8

androchem

androchem

Awards
have you used restore before? it seem to have a good writeup.

so you use restore, activate extreme, SA, torem

Why not just go with the TRS? what do you mean its messy?

Thx for the help m8
Like the powder gets all over the place, sticks to your mouth, and taste like ass. I used the TRS for an havoc/x-tren cycle, worked well, just find that my fore mentioned stack works as well with recovery, and better in increasing strength during pct.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
have you used your new stack yet? for what cycle

androchem

androchem

Awards
have you used your new stack yet? for what cycle
Used it for a 5 week x-tren/ C.E.L M1,4 add. Recovered really nicely. This monday I'm starting a 10 week Test E cycle, with a magnadrol kickstart (phera plex and prostan). This time around I'm going to try testopro by AI in place of the activate.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
whats your dose for magna? i was thinking about running that but im might go with a SD / phra bridge

badjuju

Awards
I'm definitely no expert on SERMs, but I've always included toremifene in all my PCTs just to be safe. I ended up picking torem because I heard it had the least side effects and like stated above, in the limited research done, it's been shown to be rather useful and effective.

I've run a few hdrol cycles, and even though i know it's mild and only caused me minor shut down, I felt like the toremifene brought me back almost immediately. My standard PCT now is PCT Assist by CEL and Torem dosed at

120 - 3 days
90 - 4 days
60 - 2 weeks
30 - 1 week

Like I said I've only taken a mild substance like hdrol before, but I'm planning an hdrol/xtren stack in the near future and plan the same PCT for that as well. I know people are pretty split regarding SERMs and everyone has their favorite, but I can't really recall ever hearing a complaint from anyone that has tried toremifene and I know I've always been completely satisfied.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
did you have any sides and how did you know you were back?

badjuju

Awards
I don't recall and sides really. There was one instance where I was in a bad mood about something stupid and thought to myself "man this torem has me acting like a woman" but I wouldn't call my one instance evidence of a legitimate side lol. As for feeling like I was back, the "boys" were my first indication. Like I said I could tell I had some minor shut down and a couple days on that torem and they were back to normal. Aside from that my body as a whole just felt "normal" again and not like I was take hdrol daily anymore if that makes any sense.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing more great things about fareston, ordered a bottle for my PCT, hope my boys come back as fast as everyone says they should :p...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
did the same man. also torem is not a mutagen like the others :)