HELP ME OUT PLZ!!

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
This is my first post here .. Ive been coming to this site for a while getting good help from this community.. I have been looking around at some of the post on Pro-hormonal supplements and have obtained a couple of different items.. I have seen some questions answered but.. Not for someone in my size or shape... so here it goes..
I have a STACK of oxyguno and hemaguno one bottle of each...
and also have a bottle of LIQUID MASTERDROL... Will be the first prohormonal supplements for me to ever take.. I have always worked out but for the last 6 months i have been hitting it hard.. and seem to have hit a plateau. Ive tried several different work out methods to blast through plateaus but not working.. Thinking about trying hormons to get that boost... My question is its only going to be a month worth... at recommended dosages ... im 23yrs 300lbs.. 6'3... already a beast.. but want to get bigger.. with only using.. one of these for a cycle.. like the STACK of guno.. whats a cheap PCT .. i dont think i will need a hardcore pct for something like this... ALL feed back will help.. sorry for so long of post..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u do need a serm and pct assist, a ai, and powerfull. thats usally my stack for every pct

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
never cheapen ur pct or ull be sorry

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
never cheapen ur pct or ull be sorry
^what he said..id say the powerFULL would be optional, but will only help

ZROC

ZROC

Awards
I found the PowerFULL... What is the supp you stack it with??? Link??
Ive followed a cycle a guy had posted with the Guno and said there were no side affects
and i didnt know if i needed a hardcore pct as what most do.. since this may not be as powerful
as what some people may be taking.. Thats why i was looking for cheap.. not that i want cheap quality.. but i just dont think i need one that has more stuff in it.. Bottles came in today.. One is OXYGUNO and other is HEMAGUNO...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
powerfull helps alot with prolactin gyno, plus helps elevate GH after cycle which CAN or MAY disturbed following a cycle