CLOMID OR NOLVA??????

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys time is closing in till I start my first cycle...I have ordered everything i will need for support and pct but Im not sure yet what I should run for a SERM...There are soooo many different opinions out there as to which is better...Im sure that one works better than the other for certain PH's and I was just wondering what would be the absolute best choice for an EPI cycle??

I will prob run it 30/30/40/40 or 20/30/40/40

Anyone who is experienced with epi please grace this thread with your opinions..

Thanks

gottabecool

Awards
Either would work. 20-30mg a day of Nolva is probably more then adequate for an epistane only cyle.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
all i can find that looks legit is liquid nolva and clomid..it seems to have a dropper..(i think)?? how do i dose that? so does one have an advantage over the other for specifically an epi cycle??

sdiesels

Awards
im about to start an epi cycle of my own. im in my precycle right now. nolva is all you need along with zma and other support supps as well as preworkout supps and whatever else you need in order to keep up your strenght and gains after your cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100mgs for 3 days then 50 mgs for the remainder of 4 weeks
nolva 40 for 3 days then 20 for the remainder of 4 weeks.
one is not exactly better than the other for epi

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
im about to start an epi cycle of my own. im in my precycle right now. nolva is all you need along with zma and other support supps as well as preworkout supps and whatever else you need in order to keep up your strenght and gains after your cycle
Great Thanks....I have activate xtreme on hand for test booster along with lean xtreme for cort and PCS. Will I need these supps if im using nolva or clomid??

Also can someone tell me if it is unusual for the SERM to be liquid?? Also how do you dose the liquid version and does it usually come with a dropper or something? I need to know these answers before I place my order for what I've found?
Thanks

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Great Thanks....I have activate xtreme on hand for test booster along with lean xtreme for cort and PCS. Will I need these supps if im using nolva or clomid??

Also can someone tell me if it is unusual for the SERM to be liquid?? Also how do you dose the liquid version and does it usually come with a dropper or something? I need to know these answers before I place my order for what I've found?
Thanks
Bump

androchem

androchem

Awards
IMO epistane was such a weak compound, why even take the risk of a research chemical when its not needed? After thats out of the way, not looking to argue with anyone just stating an opinion. People react very differently to clomid and nolva, they both work great, try one and see how you react to it. If you pick nolva, 40mg is a lot for a 4 week epistane cycle I would lean more towards a nolva dose of 20/20/10/10.