OTC pct for epi + xtren?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Since I don't have access to a serm, was wondering what you guys think a suitable oct pct for a 4 week cycle of epi+xtren would be. I've got a couple things in mind, just looking for other opinions/ideas

gottabecool

Awards
Maybe look into that new Restore from ALRI, suppose to be a little stronger then Gaspari's Novadex XT...Haven't tried it, but have heard a few good things.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
maybe heard good things about the supp. but I've heard nothing but horrible things about the company...

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
would not recommend otc PCT.thats gunna be a slow,somewhat depressing recovery.google is an awesome tool,use it!

gymbo123

Awards
Not enough for the combo of epi/tren IMO. That was my first cycle and tried an OTC PCT and it honestly just wasn't enough. I have since recovered but looking back I would have invested in a SERM, which I will be doing for every cycle from now on.

Fat6

Awards
would not recommend otc PCT.thats gunna be a slow,somewhat depressing recovery.google is an awesome tool,use it!
But are you talking from a shutdown standpoint? Or other sides. This question gets thrown around alot, and sometimes the original poster does not ask all the questions that he/she really wants the answers to....

Just my .02

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
this stack will shut you down for sure.no SERM is gunna be a slower recovery.i wouldnt want to deal with it.