OTC pct for epi + xtren?

1. OTC pct for epi + xtren?

Since I don't have access to a serm, was wondering what you guys think a suitable oct pct for a 4 week cycle of epi+xtren would be. I've got a couple things in mind, just looking for other opinions/ideas

2. Formestane, Maca, Fenugreek!
    •   

3. Maybe look into that new Restore from ALRI, suppose to be a little stronger then Gaspari's Novadex XT...Haven't tried it, but have heard a few good things.

4. maybe heard good things about the supp. but I've heard nothing but horrible things about the company...

5. Resversitol and Post Cycle support or Post Cycle Support and Formex. I would really suggest you use google search more and get a SERM
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

6. would not recommend otc PCT.thats gunna be a slow,somewhat depressing recovery.google is an awesome tool,use it!

7. Not enough for the combo of epi/tren IMO. That was my first cycle and tried an OTC PCT and it honestly just wasn't enough. I have since recovered but looking back I would have invested in a SERM, which I will be doing for every cycle from now on.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    would not recommend otc PCT.thats gunna be a slow,somewhat depressing recovery.google is an awesome tool,use it!
    But are you talking from a shutdown standpoint? Or other sides. This question gets thrown around alot, and sometimes the original poster does not ask all the questions that he/she really wants the answers to....

Just my .02

9. this stack will shut you down for sure.no SERM is gunna be a slower recovery.i wouldnt want to deal with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epi and xtren pct????
    By johnbjmarcum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:10 PM
  2. XTren
    By stevoed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. xtren by c.e.l pct
    By exit8 in forum Post Cycle Therapy