Maintaing Gains after PCT

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Hello, everyone.

I had taken a Tren and Epi stacked supplement aka "SPAWN". I finished my cycle about two and a half weeks back, and curently in PCT mode. Im taking Nolvadex 40/30/20/10, as well as a running a natty test booster through out entire PCT.

I've only lost about 3lbs and have been at a steady weight. My question is how do I maintain gains after PCT? Im not sure if I must supplement with something after. OR should I just return to my usual supplement routine? Besides uping calories to cope with the mass added during cycle, im not sure what other steps are needed.

Any advie or criticism, is more than welcome

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, everyone.

I had taken a Tren and Epi stacked supplement aka "SPAWN". I finished my cycle about two and a half weeks back, and curently in PCT mode. Im taking Nolvadex 40/30/20/10, as well as a running a natty test booster through out entire PCT.

I've only lost about 3lbs and have been at a steady weight. My question is how do I maintain gains after PCT? Im not sure if I must supplement with something after. OR should I just return to my usual supplement routine? Besides uping calories to cope with the mass added during cycle, im not sure what other steps are needed.

Any advie or criticism, is more than welcome
How to maintain gains after PCT will depend on the individual user. However, a few points to note for everyone (the extent to which they apply will vary between individuals) are to make sure that you:
a. Eat at or above Maintenance (note that your Mainetenance will have changed, so you need to calculate your NEW one);
b. Continue using your staple supplements, and perhaps use a natural mass stack;
c. Ensure that your training is targeted towards gains or recomp (i.e. keep lifting hard and heavy and high volume).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

sdiesels

Awards
yea im gonna be starting an epi cycle soon and for my pct just gonna be running zma, nolva (not sure at what dosage yet but the 40/30/20/10 seems popular), creatine and regular supps to keep up gains. and ive been eating alot gained a couple lbs that i had lost back in about 2 wks here at school. but while on cycle and pct ill be eating anytime im not in class or doing work for a good month.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
if you are consistently training hard (like for real hard. dead muscles every day, haha) and eating enough and eating the right foods, and continuing to do it on AND off cycle, you'll keep your gains. Of course a good PCT is very important. Just saying...work hard, eat right and you can't really go wrong :).

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
As far as food wise, I upped my calorie intake to maintaine current mass. Im just about to hit the last two weeks of pct, and couldnt be happier with the way its going. My strength gains are still coming(Im assuming its from the creatine loading). Im still at a steady weight 204. Im training 6 days a week, hitting every muscle twice a week. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and that if it wasnt for this site, id be that stupid guy asking "dose superdrol need a pct?".

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as food wise, I upped my calorie intake to maintaine current mass. Im just about to hit the last two weeks of pct, and couldnt be happier with the way its going. My strength gains are still coming(Im assuming its from the creatine loading). Im still at a steady weight 204. Im training 6 days a week, hitting every muscle twice a week. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me advice, and that if it wasnt for this site, id be that stupid guy asking "dose superdrol need a pct?".
haha A-men brother! Yeah this is solid advice in this thread. Also, as stated already I have heard good things about using a natty mass stack after PCT to help solidify gains. Just my .02 man. Goodluck!