Pct vs Bridging & keeping gains from cycle & research

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Know just to put this out there- We have all been newbies at 1 time or another. I believe we can all learn from eachother but most importantly is I can learn from you. Lol, just seeing if you are awake. Now for the new kids out there thinkin about using aas or ph/ds, your not ready. Cause if you had done your resaerch you would know that although it says 21 plus the reality is at your age to even 25 plus your test is incredibly high. Why do you think you want to hump everything? I started 2 years ago at 170lbs and have grown to 207lbs without anything other then protein, creatine and hardwork. Now I am going to just put this out there that theres lots of guys that will sell you aas and they have no clue what they are doing.

I took aas once based on some guys direction and brothers they didn't know ****. I was told other things from guys on AM but I followed the guy that I could see face to face. Bad mistake, I didn't even do a pct. Lost all my gains and more. I just now am starting to feel normal. I will post ideas I have for cycles but the reality is I know at 33 yrs old I still need more research. Pulsing, bridging natural pct, serms , gains vs sides.

Get to your full potential naturally cause the gains seem and possibly are alot ****en harder after using gear. Or it could even be the motivation level is lower so gains of course come harder. I am bigger than most guys who are on gear ,from my 2 yrs hardwork, thats really not that long. So if your young I welcome you to read my thread but as a fellow brother my advice should be considered. Learn from the vets on here like I am, but don't use gear until you are ready. Its great to have the gains but it is really hard on the self esteem when you are getting the acne, losing your sex drive and your gains.

I will try to put together a great thread we can all learn from with the help all the guys & Gals from AM. Cheers!!!

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Entertaiment purposes only
D-bol Bridging .Below is a copy and paste from a different guy on another site.

AM Dball Bridge cycle: 8 weeks #1.Start Bridge at 10mg Dball in the AM upon waking up.
#2 Make sure you take the 10mg dball at the same time every day. As soon as you wake up. This wake up time (if 8 or 9 or 10 AM) must be used for the rest of the bridge(8 weeks)(Circadian Rhythm is VERY important to the success of the bridge)
#3 .......Proviron at 25mgs/day(lh - leutenizing hormone - booster)
#4......... Arimidex at .5 TO 1MG I started at 1mg then dropped it to .5 ...........
#5 ...hcg at 5000IU’s 2X/week on Weeks 5,6,7,8(Endo Test Booster)
#6 ....Clomid at 300mgs Day 1, and then 100mgs/day from then on until the end of the bridge(lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - Booster) End result: Test levels HIGHER than pre-main cycle levels…by roughly 20% (Most definately in the normal range), and a normal lh - leutenizing hormone - function. Even better: NO muscle LOST while coming off the bridge. Almost EVERY single post-cycle therapy out there causes you to lose muscle(Except for gh/insulin/IGF-1). PERIOD. Well guess what? This one doesn’t. I've tried this bridge and got good results but i still question my still being on cycle ....

To me I think the clomid for 8 wks is nuts, any suggestions guys about the above

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Administrator

bridging cycles or pct with dbol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been looking into methods to bridge cycles.
i know using var is one but the cost is out of control, this looks
like it is a much cheeper and very effective way.

"I've been reading some of the posts regarding this bridge and some of them are truly from left-field.
First of, this is a BRIDGE. OK? a B-R-I-D-G-E.

Your LH function and Test levels are supposed to RECOVER.

Ok, now having said that.
Here's the pharmo-kinetics behind Methandrostenelone, brand name Dianabol.

10mg taken at once will increase your average testosterone level by 5 times and decrease your endogeneous cosrtisone
by 50-70%.

The reason why dianabol is a good choice for a bridge is that its VERY anti-catabolic. It also dopaminergic. Giving you the benefits of increased CNS strength modulation by its androgenic mode of action. Androgens, in case you don't know, increase neuro-muscular function, thus STRENGTH.

OK. Now, lets delve into the metabolic chemistry behind dianabol's choice as a bridging agent.

When are testosterone levels highest? Answer: In the AM, thats when.

Your body releases a tesosterone spike in the morning. This is when tesosterone levels are highest.

When are Insulin levels lowest? Answer: In the AM thats when.

Low insulin levels=increased protein used as fuel. (Also fat, but protein is also being converted to glucose via glucogenesis)

OK, here is where dball's short half-life works for us (Its 3.2-4.5 hrs btw)
Lets take Subject X.

He's in bridging mode. He has just woken up. The body is about to release tesosterone, thus creating a spike.
His insulin levels are low. His LH and test levels are very low.

He pops 10mgs of dianabol. Here is where things get interesting. The 10mgs of dianabol will cause a testosterone
spike WHICH COINCIDES WITH the testosterone released ENDOGENEOUSLY in the AM by the testes.

The body will be partially fooled. It will not entirely detect the increased levels of testosterone (above the normal test sipke), thus LH function WILL REMAIN only partially(Very little actually) suppressed.

In other words, he is "piggy-backing" an extra dose of testosterone on top of the endogeneously reduced one,
thus creating an "inflated" test spike.

Henceforth, LH levels WILL BE ALLOWED TO SLOWLY RECOVER over time. Also, dballs anti-catabolic effect will help curb protein-loss in the morning from low insulogenic levels. HOWEVER, and here is where almost all of you go wrong. You CANNOT GO PAST 10mg of dianabol in the AM
for this bridge to work!!!! Why? Because of the blood levels of dianabol you would generate.

10mg in the AM will be broken down to 5mg in about 4 hrs (Probably less) 5mg of dianabol, is not enough to cause another rise in testosterone levels after the precceeding one. Thus, LH function is allowed to up-regulate.

Anything more(Say 20mgs), will cause a SEDCONDARY testosterone spike which WILL inhibit LH function further, thus not allowing LH function to recover. Oh yeah...100mgs? ROTLMFAO!! Fat chance.
The difference between 20mgs and 10mgs means the difference between allowing LH to recover slowly and not allowing it to.

So, here's the scenario summed up: Beginning: LOW LH and test. Adding the 10mgs dball.

LH is allowed to SLOWLY RECOVER over time as testosterone levels are kept at a level which will not cause muscle-loss. Also, dball's anti-catabolic effects will reduce protein degradation.(Via cortisone reduction)

This is what i call a double positive. You have managed to INCREASE anabolism(Test levels) and DECREASE
catabolism(cortisone), during a bridge to boot!!

The bridge should last 8 weeks, NO LESS. I also have to say, that it WILL NOT restore complete LH function. It'll get you 80-90% of the way there but the only way you're going to get your full LH function back is if you go OFF
completely. Anavar WILL NOT restore LH completely either btw.
(In case anybody is wondering.)
The difference is that with anavar you can take it throughout the day and with dball it HAS TO BE
once in the AM."
By the way it is Dbol, not d ball,lol. Still I have heard of this method before. I think the first paragraph I posted about the dbol bridge seems almost like a cycle in itself. Hoping to hear some feed back soon.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone on this site ever bridge between cycles. if so coulf we hear the results. Thanks

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Guess nobody wants to talk about bridging, or I am in the wrong section again.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed in . . . so El Hefe El Hefe is saying rather than a typical Clo/Tamoxifen PCT use a low dose dbol?

I dont know if I would be comfortable with that idea . . .this is a question for Seth Roberts to answer.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in . . . so El Hefe El Hefe is saying rather than a typical Clo/Tamoxifen PCT use a low dose dbol?

I dont know if I would be comfortable with that idea . . .this is a question for Seth Roberts to answer.
I Hear ya, I don't know if I would be comfortable bridging either. The reality is alot of guys never go off gear, which I believe is insane.

My idea would be to bridge between 2 cycles only, then let the recovery process go back to 100% before anymore gear.

I am definately still in the research mode only for this idea.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Hear ya, I don't know if I would be comfortable bridging either. The reality is alot of guys never go off gear, which I believe is insane.

My idea would be to bridge between 2 cycles only, then let the recovery process go back to 100% before anymore gear.

I am definately still in the research mode only for this idea.
surprised more people havent commented on this idea

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, whats up people. No one has any comments ???????????

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of guys will stay on a low dose of test (200-300mg/wk) between cycles in order to keep the gains. I've done this before and it helps a lot. You could probably keep most, if not all, of your gains from a cycle by doing this at the right dosage. That's the only way I would bridge. Using something like d-bol or any other methylated PH or AAS wouldn't be a good idea because of liver toxicity, along with all the other sides that go with methyls. Just my 2ccs.

Gears!

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the fast reply, someone once told me you could low dose test at 100mg per wk if your initial cycle was say 500 mg of test a wk. Does that sound right? Or is the dose to low?

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
the DBOL bridge is horsesh*t and pure theory. It has been discussed in detail on several boards and no one really subscribes to it.

Test FTW. or if you have stacks of cash like scrooge McDuck that you can roll around in, just stay on a perma blast of Tren/Anadrol/EQ/test/Slin/HGH and be buried in a piano case with the words "BIG" on your gravestone.

GICH

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the fast reply, someone once told me you could low dose test at 100mg per wk if your initial cycle was say 500 mg of test a wk. Does that sound right? Or is the dose to low?
200 at least to really keep gains. If you ran Tren for instance, then cruised on 200mgs of test, you wont look as solid. You wont be able to eat as much. If you do, you'll notice your waist size increasing. You have to really adjust cals on a Cruise as well. Which sucks. I love to eat and i cant do it big on a cruise.

I digresssss.

100/wk would still be above normal levels for the average guy....

But you wont be able to really sustain your new mass at that dosage imo.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
200 at least to really keep gains. If you ran Tren for instance, then cruised on 200mgs of test, you wont look as solid. You wont be able to eat as much. If you do, you'll notice your waist size increasing. You have to really adjust cals on a Cruise as well. Which sucks. I love to eat and i cant do it big on a cruise.

I digresssss.

100/wk would still be above normal levels for the average guy....

But you wont be able to really sustain your new mass at that dosage imo.
Just out of curiousity have you ever done a cruise? Thanks for the reply

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's banned. But jay is on a permacycle if that answers your question