formastane confusion

Buffgammaman

Awards
I wondering why so many people now are going with transdermal formastane when it proved a few years ago that it's oraly active and you can get good results from 250 mg a day. Do you really get that much better results with much less then that transdermaly?

Also was trying to find the studdy for this maybe some one can bounce in here with it but showed like 80 something percent reduction in estrogen from 250 to 500 mg oral formastane.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
reducing estrogen too much can have a negative effect

DANISH VIKING

Awards
A Q. Here: Is Formestane having any Methyl in it.
Its BC I've got a Pure Formestane Product, But Methyl's Are Too Harsh for my Liver
(Thanks)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
formestane should not have any methyls in it if it is a standalone product.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
does it need to be methalated to work oraly? or is 250 to 500mg fine for oral use?
If you are using IBE fORMEX the recommended dose is 2 -4 caps per day which equals 100 mg at the most , so not sure where youre getting your dosage from.

Estrogen shouldnt be eradicated altogether , it is required for building mass and has other functions in the male body despite it being a female hormone.Similarly testosterone has a role to play in the female body.What you dont want is too much of estrogen .

If you are using IBE i would suggest starting low say 50 mg EOD If Estrogen is lowered too much your joints will begin to hurt.

Gradually build up to the recommended dosage and see how you react .

Why do you want to use Formestane ? any underlying problems?

Buffgammaman

Awards
If you are using IBE fORMEX the recommended dose is 2 -4 caps per day which equals 100 mg at the most , so not sure where youre getting your dosage from.

Estrogen shouldnt be eradicated altogether , it is required for building mass and has other functions in the male body despite it being a female hormone.Similarly testosterone has a role to play in the female body.What you dont want is too much of estrogen .

If you are using IBE i would suggest starting low say 50 mg EOD If Estrogen is lowered too much your joints will begin to hurt.

just trying to shed some fat/water waight that's acumilated on my love handles. plus I'm on finasteride now and recent reserch has speculated that excess test crated from fina can convert to estrogen, it would be nice to know exactly how much forma to take to prevent that from happening and just be able to utilize my excess test while keeping estrogen the same.

is 100 mg of oral form really enough? if so then how come so many use 250 with transdermal? it's really confusing.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just trying to shed some fat/water waight that's acumilated on my love handles. plus I'm on finasteride now and recent reserch has speculated that excess test crated from fina can convert to estrogen, it would be nice to know exactly how much forma to take to prevent that from happening and just be able to utilize my excess test while keeping estrogen the same.

is 100 mg of oral form really enough? if so then how come so many use 250 with transdermal? it's really confusing.
i would suspect that the amount you absorb through the skin can vary from person to person .CEL have provided a guide to what they think will give you enough formestane to be effective after absorbtion .On cycle use they suggest per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 2: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 3: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 4: 25 to 50 mg per day; 25 mg (1 squirt) 1 to 2 times daily

Having read that not sure where the 250 comes in

Take 100 mg and see how your body reacts .But on a daily basis i think its too much .just my view though

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 squits EOD before bed whe estrogen is produced
. I know it's working becaus of the enormous wood I receive.

Buffgammaman

Awards

another thing is ibe formex is altered to be more oraly avalable then regular formastane so if it takes 100mg of ibe's then how much for regular?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
another thing is ibe formex is altered to be more oraly avalable then regular formastane so if it takes 100mg of ibe's then how much for regular?
your asking me questions for which i have no answer

I dont know if IBE had a trial run before formex was released to the general public to determine to level of dosage to have an effect , but i think they should be given the benefit of the doubt and you should accept that their dosage is correct.

if youve bought formestane from another supplier , why dont you take up your problem with them?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
BCS- formadex is regular formestane
IBE- is a diff form with better bio-availability.

look up formadex dosages or the recommended dosage on NP's bulk formestane.